All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. I hope a lot and he uses one every new season, hue.
  3. Today
  4. Someone got an extra entry to Arena of Harmony this week

I wonder how many scrolls he has saved up for this. lel
  5. Weekly Server Maintenance - May 22, 2019

And my transformation contracts??
  6. NCoins Gone

Thank you for clarifying and fixing the issue.
  7. Weaving in 6.5?

I mean, unless you're using stigma atk skills to pad out the number of skills you have to use, and thus sacrificing other things, there is NO way you're not running out of skills with a sustained attack chain if you're not weaving. I see this thread is in PVP, so maybe then? But I still weave all the time, during pvp, pve, etc, and yeah, I'm a high dps, max atk speed sin and there are brief moments in IDD where I am getting down to the wire on what skills I have to use that are not rune bursts, so I'm calling BS if you're gonna tell me you only weave with devotion up during IDD, PF, etc. PVP is the only vaguely viable reason I can see not to weave, but you are not going to chew through templars, chanters, clerics and other tanky crap by blowing your load and not weaving. 8D And that said, the guy in the video is in a full set of pink gear with not even 2k crit, with dual dagger ( which is not a bad idea for the initial gear grind to full red, but dagger + sword is still the way to go if you have reasonable ping and decent gear plus a decent xform ) and not maxed out atk speed. He is clueless what weaving looks like when you're plus the 4k mark of crit. Even 3k is going to look a world apart from this, and toss in max atk speed? It's pretty much auto-weaving at that point, especially if your ping is low. I feel like you would have to try harder not to weave than to weave if you're really atk speed capped. 8D And I still weave on my ranger too, the DPS is better with weaves than not, and again, you.will.run.out.of.skills.
  8. 7.2 Enchanted +15 Daevanion Skills

added comments and additional info I got from official sources
  9. yeah where's my 4k ncoin
  10. 7.2 Enchanted +15 Daevanion Skills

Holy cheese o_O What we could enchant next ? This is all back to 4.7 again ._.
  11. 90 gp on a non siege day?

Yeah I noticed this. There's a few on DN who were able to jump above 50gp right away on a non-siege day. Our rank 1 now is someone with 100gp.
  12. Someone got an extra entry to Arena of Harmony this week

Yeahhahhahahah.. the guy is a true troll, so effective! He did nothing wrong, he paid for that scroll and kept it for so long and now it really trolled everyone! I am keeping notes! He could have shared the 1st place with everyone, he chose to shit on everyone's face hahahahah! I am tipping you a fedora team-mate
  13. @Cyan, harmony/disci season issue

Everyone knew they had 2 days worth of runs to do prior to the season ending, so it was not really an "advantage". In previous seasons they had a full week between each ending season and the new season, so no everyone did not know they would be without cooldowns at the start of the new season. If your entire argument is based on "prior information" then it's completely flawed because NCWest did not provide any kind of indicator that these seasons would be different from any past season rotations.
  14. Wrong Season End Date

Coz they broke it?
  15. 90 gp on a non siege day?

I can speak of myself. I didnt turn on my 50 gp quest for Reshanta untill today. I knew that eventually P2W will go away, thats what I was waiting for. Just to add, killing siege guard gives 30+ gp. So 50 GP is nothing on a long run.
  16. Wrong Season End Date

You should have seen this coming, and burned the cd's anyway. Why should they 'fix' anything?
  17. @Cyan, harmony/disci season issue

The way I see it, we've known for a month now the day the last season would end, and that AoD and Harmony reset on Mondays. If someone chose to use their cd's at the beginning of the week to gain an advantage, or to follow other people trying to get ahead, then it shouldn't be a contenscious issue that the following season those that waited to use their cd's get an advantage. You've had the information and chose what you wanted to do, you chose advantage last season for disadvantage this one. You shouldn't have it both ways.
  18. Old motions and skins back on BCM

I am a solo player and I've been running ultra casual since patch. The content is just meh. I pop in, do a few things, change toons, repeat and leave. Not using transforms is a choice. I try not to overly impose my play style on others. CoE - If you group with someone and they say "transform or be kicked", they're an idiot. K bye. I'll just dual-box. FM/BoS - These instances are not timed. You do not get bonus points or better drops by speed running it. Relax. Breathe. It's supposed to be fun. Look at it like a challenge. How far can you get before you absolutely have to slap on a transform? Are you geared enough to tackle the boss with out one? Take a wack at it and see what happens. That said you should only try that with friends and if everyone is ok with it. PF/IDD - Yes you HAVE to use a transform for these instances. That is not up for debate. You don't need to worry that someone is gonna sabotage your run by not popping one. I'm not interested in running these instances at the moment nor am I geared enough to try. I'm also not gonna ask/pay for a carry. Yeh there's always gonna be someone who just glances at the screen and goes "ermergawd you're not transformed" and you have to waste time telling them -Transparent, check my buffs. As for EC/ID/ect. - I pug. I have pug-ed for years. My question is less 'Who's transformed?' and more 'Who's AFK?'. In PVP transforms aren't gonna make a nyerk of difference vs someone with better gear. You are just as dead just as fast. Honestly all of this would be a moot point if NC would just give us a reasonable source of Transparent scrolls.
  19. Weekly Server Maintenance - May 22, 2019

Shoot, even if the buffs were the same, someone would complain about it.
  20. The end of the season should be Monday(server time AM1:00), not Wednesday. Failure to do so will result in a problem with the arena of HARMONY point. 생각좀 하고 패치하자-.-
  21. 90 gp on a non siege day?

Not true I know the Divine 50 gp one I haven't even finished mine yet always ignored the mobs but it almost finished now . Probably something missing not sure on the math to 90 or to 135 like someone on DN A has but I do know season ended 3 am and new season started at 4 am which is before maint so if held onto and finished quests once new season started and before maint and got again at reset maybe a combination that gets you there like a 50 gp Divine quest and 2 pvp weeklies add up to 90.
  22. 90 gp on a non siege day?

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/540992424214790233/580912959073550346/whut2.PNG Also, 1 time quest for 50 doesn't add up here either.
  23. 90 gp on a non siege day?

3 gp quests available after reset. One weekly and two daily. Total of the one weekly and two dailies is 50 gp. Waiting to turn in a daily would burn a repeat, meaning they would gain nothing in addition to the base 50 gp.
  24. 90 gp on a non siege day?

Extremely unlikely that they waited, what is it now, 7 months? For 50 gp. This isn't the first time I've seen something like this either. Couple people on EK were getting 100 a day somehow.
  25. 90 gp on a non siege day?

Ppl could just waited to turn in quests
  1. Load more activity