Forums

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Last week
  2. Weekly Maintenance - March 12, 2024 When 5:00 AM PDT. See your time zone here: https://everytimezone.com/s/4ffb7763 Estimated Downtime 16 hours Notes The following changes will be coming to the game during this maintenance: Our new launcher, PURPLE, will finally be released! https://www.aiononline.com/en-us/news/purple-launch-features-april-2024 Apsaranta Guerilla Squad Quest Event Ends New Year Fairy Promotion Ends
  3. Weekly Maintenance – March 12, 2024 When 5:00 AM PDT. See your time zone here: https://everytimezone.com/s/4ffb7763 Estimated Downtime 16 hours Notes The following changes will be coming to the game during this maintenance: Our new launcher, PURPLE, will finally be released! https://www.aiononline.com/en-us/news/purple-launch-features-april-2024 Daeva Pass Season 34 Ends *Please note that there is going to be a one-week break for Daeva Pass Daeva Pass Season 35 will begin on March 19 Duration: March 19 – April 16 Season Ends: April 14 Siel’s Aura One-Time Deal Begins Duration: March 12, 9PM PDT - June 4, 3PM PDT Detail: https://www.aiononline.com/en-us/news/siel-s-aura-subscription-one-time-deal
  4. Earlier
  5. Yes but it lacks threaded subjects like a forum, so you don't end up with an organized archive of posts. Discord is a blog with channels not a forum with channels, subjects, threads. If human knowledge was organized like a discord blog, we would still be rubbing two sticks together to make fire.
  6. You are lucky they are closing down the forums before you are proved wrong.
  7. Weekly Maintenance – March 5, 2024 When 3:00 PM PST. See your time zone here: https://everytimezone.com/s/a375ee33 Estimated Downtime 4 hours 15 minutes Known Issues The relic slot description displays the deletion date of the previous season's item when the relic is not equipped. Notes Garden of Growth Event Begins Duration: March 5 – March 19 Blessed Growth Bundle Begins Duration: March 5 – March 19 Daeva Pass Season 19 Begins Duration: March 5 – April 2 Season Ends: March 31 GP (Glory Point) Reset Apsaranta Season 5-1 Begins Season Duration: March 5 - September 17 Empyrean Lord No changes – Ariel/Azphel No changes to Empyrean Lord Agent Battle Legion Renown *Legion Renown will reset Items *Ariel/Azphel Empyrean Lord’s Relic level will reset No changes to Empyrean Lord's Holy Water (No Deletion) No changes to Empyrean Lord Amulet (No Reset/No Deletion) No changes to Sharkel (No Deletion) Quests No changes to Legion Quest No changes to Epic Quests Tiamaranta’s Eye Ends Item Deletion: March 5 Daeva Pass Season 18 Ends
  8. Weekly Maintenance - March 5, 2024 When 3:00 PM PST. You can also check the start of maintenance here: https://everytimezone.com/s/a375ee33 Estimated Downtime 2 hours 30 minutes Notes Take the Bind Points Event Begins Duration: March 5 – March 19 Sweet Nether Chocolate Event Ends Item Deletion: March 5 Legion Support Event Ends Store Update: Sweet Chocolat Outfit Ends Lunar New Year Bundle Sales Ends
  9. Hi @Zarbi. We have several discussion forum-based channels that operate the same way this Forum does. It is not 100% identical but it is forum-based "topic specific structure". We hope you can try it out again!
  10. I bookmarking this post because so much good information. So bad they remove the forums to keep the discord which is full of spammers.
  11. Where forums are superior than discord is they are an organized searchable structure. Discord channels are one large blog with no topic specific structure, it serves a different purpose. Where discord wins is that a lot of payers were already on there because of their legions or other games, so it's no big deal to add another channel.
  12. Greetings Daevas, For years, our Forums have acted as a fantastic hub for our players to communicate and talk about our games. However, as technology pushes forward and new ways to communicate and interact become available, we must also keep our players' needs in mind. On March 12, 2024, we will sunset all our games’ Forums and fully transition to more effective ways of communicating and updating our players via Discord. Our Forums will be turned into read-only mode for archival purposes. You can still access the years of community history and helpful information, and we will be opening a new Resources tab on Discord that links to the archive. To our dedicated Forum community – we thank you for your years of sincere discussion and debate. We hope to hear from you all directly on how to make our Discord community a home for everyone. Discord has allowed us to use a suite of new features to push information quicker and more conveniently to our players, allowing them to customize notifications via Desktop and Mobile apps, and interact in completely new ways that are not possible in the Forums: via chat, voice, and video. We also realize that not all players enjoy rapid-fire messages, and we have forum-style channels available on Discord for those who prefer more curated discussion. New to our Discord? Check it out to see things like: Weekly maintenance updates and notifications (including Server Up and Down messages) Community Manager engagement Game news, events, and promotions Discord exclusive giveaways Our Discord channels are always growing, and in the future, we’ll be working towards features like: Community partnerships and news Player Bug reports Expanding upon voice and video channels Creator partnerships Additional moderation and staff involvement Our goal is that this change will help us continue to give players clearer, more streamlined communication. We are excited to grow closer with all of you by continuing to build fun and active game communities. Come join us and take part in developing the future of our community! Aion Discord: https://discord.com/invite/kBdNKVWSJ9 Thank you, The NCA Community and Communication Team
  13. Greetings Daevas, For years, our Forums have acted as a fantastic hub for our players to communicate and talk about our games. However, as technology pushes forward and new ways to communicate and interact become available, we must also keep our players' needs in mind. On March 12, 2024, we will sunset all our games’ Forums and fully transition to more effective ways of communicating and updating our players via Discord. Our Forums will be turned into read-only mode for archival purposes. You can still access the years of community history and helpful information, and we will be opening a new Resources tab on Discord that links to the archive. To our dedicated Forum community – we thank you for your years of sincere discussion and debate. We hope to hear from you all directly on how to make our Discord community a home for everyone. Discord has allowed us to use a suite of new features to push information quicker and more conveniently to our players, allowing them to customize notifications via Desktop and Mobile apps, and interact in completely new ways that are not possible in the Forums: via chat, voice, and video. We also realize that not all players enjoy rapid-fire messages, and we have forum-style channels available on Discord for those who prefer more curated discussion. New to our Discord? Check it out to see things like: Weekly maintenance updates and notifications (including Server Up and Down messages) Community Manager engagement Game news, events, and promotions Discord exclusive giveaways Our Discord channels are always growing, and in the future, we’ll be working towards features like: Community partnerships and news Player Bug reports Expanding upon voice and video channels Creator partnerships Additional moderation and staff involvement Our goal is that this change will help us continue to give players clearer, more streamlined communication. We are excited to grow closer with all of you by continuing to build fun and active game communities. Come join us and take part in developing the future of our community! Aion Discord: https://discord.com/invite/kBdNKVWSJ9 Thank you, The NCA Community and Communication Team
  14. They do it at morning time for Korea cause it's convenient -for them-, we in NA are meaningless. In Euro classic it's at 8:30 AM since they are not at the mercy of NC, separate publisher.
  15. nossa, no site não possui informativo do status do servidor.
  16. The maintenance is more than just North America, Taiwan, Japan are offline to in completely different time zones.
  17. @RownenGenuinely curious; I play on the NA server and just came back to the game and I'm wondering how it makes any sense to do weekly maintenance on a Tuesday afternoon at 3:00pm PST for 2+ hours?? When most people would be playing... Why not do it at an appropriate time like maybe idk.... in the very very early hours of the morning when no one is playing like most successful games do? Maybe something to ponder and help the ever declining player base.
  18. @Rownen Are you aware that valentines day ended nearly two weeks ago at this point, that everyone who cared to complete the event already did, and that we have literally nothing else to do in game that is related to an event / is an incentive for players to do? I ran 2 BTHM's this week (exclusively in-legion runs, there was basically zero actual LFG runs being advertised during the entire week) and had *1* (one) (uno) eternal drop between them. Gosh, I sure felt like doing more BT after that incredible loot pinata. Not to mention the padma's and the Tiamat I killed this week that dropped a grand total of: nothing but dazzling crystals, which don't even cover the cost of the consumables utilized within the instance. It is well past time that we not only get a roadmap for the upcoming patch dropping, but also some kind of reason to keep people playing *and paying* for your game. I don't understand still how we had a great month of the wildcard + 100% drop rate events and ya'll just turn it off with no regard for how the game feels afterwards, no promise of patch incoming, no news whatsoever. What do you guys actually DO when you're in the office? Sit around and twiddle your thumbs? Is all communication between you and NCSoft Korea done through carrier pigeon, making each message between you and your supervisors take months? It is genuinely hilarious how disconnected you as GM's feel from your playerbase. And sure, I'm not in the official discord where you troll and pick favorites amongst the populace, but I shouldn't have to be to have my voice be heard. To be honest, I dont think you ever even read my posts on these forum announcements. You just log in to your account, copy paste the nothingness that week, and log back out. Check still cashes, right? Sad to see the death spirals that this game is currently engaged in. If it wasn't for the community that I personally have cultivated in this game that allows me to complete content, it would be impossible to find fun things to do, an issue i commonly see amongst any newer players that attempt to break into the fold of the games population. And even then, with the most active Asmo side legion in the game (25-30 online at peak times), we still sometimes have nothing to nyerk'ing do besides run around in circles or do the same instances with no loot for the 100th time. Oh boy, lets go run telos and have an empty Enraged Samael for the seventh time this week! Happy Valentines Day (two weeks late, just like this event) Wolffist
  19. There is so much wrong with this posting its not even funny. Welcome to Patch 8.whogivesa!@#$. By NCSOFT. Run out of Lords and Ladies to stretch out for 3 years? So your just simply going to reset.... No. Your going to start the Rotation all over again, giving players who only joined in the last year + a chance to get the First Agents Transformation Scrolls. Oh wait, that means actually having to delete current items which sucks cause of all the promo's you've got going on like the BCM New Year's Fairy's you['l have to reprogram them to give the proper Waters. And your to lazy for that. Fact. Make all Holy Waters good for All Relics. Period. And Start the Rotation over again and lets shorten it about how about every 3 months since there's a total of 6 different pairs. Its the very least you can do since you hvaen't spent any money on the future of this game as far as new content goes. At least be good at rotating though current content. Don't suck at everything. Rowen - I'm sorry, this anger isn't directed at you. Your just the messenger. Send it up asap.
  20. Great, so lets reset everyones progress anyway so they have to grind all over again or have a reason to pay "us" for premium pass because "we" cant be bothered to create new content, amazing. "New season" usually suggest new content, but NCPurple have reinvented the meaning of words again.
  21. Weekly Maintenance - February 27, 2024 When 3:00 PM PST. See your time zone here: https://everytimezone.com/s/9077938b Estimated Downtime 2 hours 30 minutes Notes Hanbok Pixel Bundle Promotion Transformation Combination Bonus Rewards Distribution (Delayed) February 27 Shugo Event Pass Item Deletion Apsaranta Season 5 will end on March 5 (Extended by 1 week) New Asparanta Season 5-1 will begin March 5 - September 17 Empyrean Lord No changes – Ariel/Azphel No changes to Agent Battle Legion Renown *Legion Renown will be reset on March 5 Items Ariel/Azphel Empyrean Lord’s Relic *Ariel/Azphel Empyrean Lord’s Relic level will be reset on March 5 No changes to Empyrean Lord's Holy Water (No Deletion) No changes to Empyrean Lord Amulet (No Reset/No Deletion) No changes to Sharkel (No Deletion) Quests No changes to Legion Quest No changes to Epic Quests
  22. Weekly Maintenance - February 27, 2024 When 3:00 PM PST. See your time zone here: https://everytimezone.com/s/9077938b Estimated Downtime 2 hours Notes Fixed Text Bugs Standard Maintenance
  23. Open a support ticket and they will sort it out.
  24. It does not matter what character I am playing. Occasionally, in the middle of game play I get a forced disconnect from the server. That part is not abnormal. But when I log back in all of my setting have been reset as if I had logged into the game for the first time. Pet cam is on. Profanity filter is enabled. Click to move is enabled. Title setting are reset. And my skill bar has nothing in it at all. Yes, I rotated through all of the skill bars. The additional 3 skill bars are also reset. I have asked in LFG several times and I am not the only one who has this happening. At first it was happening a few times a week, but then it was every day, then twice a day. Then, after the last update , it stopped for a week or so. But it's back.
  25. I cannot login because of this two-step verification thing. I can't remember my pin to enter the game. There's more, what if I don't want to login with this two-step verification thing, can I still get in the game? I can not even go to INC Account Management because the site is unsecure. I told my big brother about it and he doesn't know either. He says the game is just for 10-12 yrs old, but he still plays Pokemon cards which is much weirder. Can anyone help me, I really want to play?? please
  26. hello good evening i dont have the translated document anywhere from the first part of the quest pls help? cant do the quest with out it
  1. Load more activity