All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. LUNA: Contaminated Underpath. Crashes and balance.

I refuse to believe anyone can get S Rank on that one.
  3. Today
  4. Tiamaranta's Eye Event Status

@Cyan See if you can add more pvp quests or pvp rewards. The 20kill repeatable is great, but the rewards are slightly underwhelming. You can literally get 20x the value of a spinel medal in 5min doing fatty farming.
  5. Tiamaranta's Eye Event Status

if only someone at ncwest thought of making every item untradeable and putting a 7-day expiration timer on each item, this would have solved any type of "having a long lasting negative impact on the economy". if only ncwest would realize, if they would just ask the community beyond making a forum post here and there, we are more than willing to help. I have to say before I found out about the league of fatty killers, I had a lot of high hopes for this event. Walking back into the eye such nostalgia and feels. The days of Kahrun Symbol farming are sadly long gone. I hope this event does come back but with one major change: please make the next Tia Eye Event a PvP event. It's okay if mobs drop food, that's cool, even keys. Make the event were you disable alliance/league invites (until suna spawns) to focus on group pvp. Every kill assist (you dot a person or do minimal damage, they die) you and your group members get 1 coin each, if you do the majority of damage on another player that's 3 coins for you and your group. If this was the Tia Eye Event this would have been 10x more enjoyable and fun. @Gideon read. @Cyan read. @Hime read. Please start asking the community for our opinions, this goes beyond making a forum post. Log in and interact with the community. The majority of us who play this game don't like the direction it's going, and we are wanting to help. Log in and play for yourself to see how bugs and client crashes effect pvp and pve, and how going up against hackers ruins the game for everyone.
  6. Yesterday
  7. Tiamaranta's Eye Event Status

This is funny they are talking about protect the economy balance but never talk about the Level Reduction Stones, if they want "protect the economy" just make all rewards untradeable...
  8. Tiamaranta's Eye Event Status

Such a shame. The event had good potential, had it been group loot only from the start. Joined a league yesterday night, running from fattie from fattie... almost fell asleep. Started wondering if this was my idea of a good time on a Saturday night... just had to log off and go do something else. Really sad.
  9. 6.0 info

I checked again and you're right (oopsie)
  10. inappropriate name

Very touchy subject. What one finds offensive may be fine to others. For example, being half Native American, I know many would fine the name HalfBreed offensive but, to me it's fine. I wouldn't use it in a game just because some people fly off the handle about it. Same with that NeeGrow, sounds like plant food to me but, whatever floats your boat. As long as it ins genitalia, slang for devices or actions of copulation or flat out curse words, I'm not reporting names.
  11. 6.0 info

It was a reduction, not an increase, Kubei
  12. Returning player need some help

Hello, and welcome! From level 1-65 we no longer need to do any instances at all. The exp we get from Campaign (Yellow) quests should get us to level 65 in a few days. We could do a few Blue quests to level up. The Blue quests are for learning how the game works. Those quests show us where the NPC that does "xyz" is located and how to use that thing in our cube that we don't know what it's for yet. We have the solo Daily Luna quest. (Click on the pink heart shaped thing.) I leveled up a few alts doing only the Daily Luna. I get the alts to level 65 and have no idea how to play those classes. Watch a few videos on Daily Luna. From level 66+ do as many instances as you can. Some of the 66+ instances are easy. Some are solo, and some are 3 person groups. Easy to get a group and those instances give good exp. Have fun. MayBlue
  13. 6.0 info

You dont make them. you buy them from npcs
  14. Tiamaranta's Eye Event Status

Why do people always worry about the economy? You guys must be new, everytime we get events and a surplus of omega or tempering solutions the market goes crazy but only for a little while, it fixes itself. Just keep the prices the same, the loot settings the same and bring back that rewards npc. Instead of fixing loot or doing roll backs or temporary disabling the event you guys chose to put tia back with same settings, why not just go with it all the way. Who doesn’t want their char geared and would rather worry about the economy, lets be honest here
  15. Tiamaranta's Eye Event Status

no. why would anyone want to have those as 7 days. I want to buy the omegas and temperings for 6.0 when they get exchanged. Im not gona be using that stuff on the current gear now. Having those as 7 day time period is stupid
  16. EXP boost in FTS

FTS offers double XP for killing mobs, but only up to level 50 (or something).
  17. LUNA: Contaminated Underpath. Crashes and balance.

The amount of mobs and such have been the same since the first day of the instance. The Transfectant Crawlers have ALWAYS been a rather BS wave.
  18. Tiamaranta's Eye Event Status

It is literally too late. Too late to do a rollback. Too late to change the loot rules. Too late to take coins from people. Too late to reduce the number of coins in bags. It's just too late. The store can still be changed.. probably. But I doubt we will get nothing more than higher priced items. I went from logging in for 4 hours daily to maybe an hour.. maybe. I sit down and tell myself I really should login and farm in an league like everyone else or my gear is going to suffer but I just can't make myself do it. It's not -fun-.
  19. Tiamaranta's Eye Event Status

i agree with shadow its not fair to give those afkers full pvp gear +30 just delet coin pls and fix your event
  20. Tiamaranta's Eye Event Status

first and before anything NC made biggest mistake by put eye back when they knew loot is puged and now you have one of two things first delete coins from players and turn event back to be group loot and evryone gonna enjoy it without hurt game economic cuz 6 ppl *3 bundles =18 coin per fatty and there are not alot of them its not like 192 =3 wich is 576 and ppl get it by afk this event offer evrything you need so if evryone got mats/omega/tempering /manastone they wont even need felicitos socket i really know ppl have almost 6k coin in 1 alt just by afk? so i mage if they have 2 PC? it gonna be like 24k look for me whatever you do you gonna fall on problems with players and no one gonna feel good about it so all you need is brave thing you can for example exhange coins for AP ech coin for like 10k AP and once you fix it put loot normal if you cant just stop event untill you fix it cuz its really bad make ppl farm like bots and and all GM ignore them and not explain anything so pls anyone of GMs have to say something about this and stop ignore us you already killed game with this all ppl in eye we can even form groups hope i see reply from GM soon
  21. That drives me nuts.
  22. @Gideon (hear the community)

I was thinking ... if we change the loot to "group" we will have problems with the spots to farm too, because there would be many people (asmo/elyos) in the same place for the same fatties... basically the same thing happens with volatile... a lot of 6 man groups... but not mobs enough to everyone kills.. i guess its very better keep loot league and increase prieces, so this way everyone can enjoy the event.. not only "geared high dps ppl"
  23. LUNA: Contaminated Underpath. Crashes and balance.

One other issue worth mentioning: I've noticed that at times certain turrets wont activate as soon as you select them. I've watched as, after activation, certain turrets, (particularly AA), will remain "inactive" even after it has spawned. Not until AFTER that current wave is nearly gone, will it then turn and start shooting. Rather annoying when that happens as it defeats the purpose of even having turrets if they wont work 100% of the time you select them.
  24. I do occasionally crash in the Luna solo instance. If I do and I care enough to take the time to, I send a ticket to Support and more often than not they will give me the luna to do another run. Though not always because Support blows. I have no trouble getting an S rank 95% of the time. If I get either two waves of the spear/horses mobs or the crawlers -and- I get really unlucky with the number of mats you need to build the cannons, I still can salvage an A rank.
  25. Tiamaranta's Eye Event Status

I really hope they don't do even't omega/tempering because I really don't to see someone running around with +30 gear because they bought 200 omegas and used them all in one day.but if they do I think they should keep prices the same but put a buying cap on certain items like tempering/omega of like 5 per day
  26. Return to Tiamaranta's Eye Event Reward List

Lmao, sounds fun.
  27. Returning player need some help

What level are you? What have you done so far?
  28. Welcome to Tia Eye. I remember back in the day on IS having a full group of transformed Elyos -on- the Asmo break-out just killing everyone. I remember looking over the edge and seeing a sea of red in -both- directions making it impossible to run out. You had to take the windstream. Ofc the end of the windstream was also camped. lol.
  1. Load more activity