All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. 6.0 info

After all the ups and downs today, I just feel like taking a nap.
  3. SERVER TRANSFER

As an update for everyone, we're still tracking down the cause of the issue. Estimated time for Character transfer queueing is tomorrow. I'll give another update when things are ready to go! Thanks.
  4. SERVER TRANSFER

Thank goodness.
  5. Satisfaction survey

My thoughts as well.There are many good things with it but so much that is not that I'm not sure the good outweighs the bad.
  6. 6.0 info

They named it "Refly" for two reasons. - "Re" (as in prefix for again) and "Fly" (as the main presentation image for the game through the years), making it sound like do it over from the start. - Term is based around "reply", as they have truly heard suggestions from the players (which is correct).
  7. Satisfaction survey

6.0 isn't exactly flying well in Korea right now. Not sure why y'all want it so desperately.
  8. Today
  9. 6.0 info

Isn't this release called "refly"? but they're removing flight?
  10. 6.0 info

I think they destroyed one of the biggest strong point of Aion,that ability is see our characters in beautiful skins but then they forced the candies into everything,unless they have options not to show candies transform or else the Aion's pop will declining very quickly. I've got a question tho does anyone know if weaving with dual wield still a thing ? since they removed power shard and lower cd of skills.I think they trying to get rid of weaving which is a good thing but does it works ?
  11. So... where is the grey wolf assessories npc????
  12. Satisfaction survey

My friend and I was talking about it yesterday
  13. 6.0 info

I don't know. Of course it's only the first day, things may change over time/with patches, but as for a first impression? Things are not looking good. I'm getting B&S vibes all over with these daily specials, and some of you may know how that game went down: two server merges within one year since the game's launch, down from 20+ per region to..two or three. Compare that to Aion which took 8+ years to get to that point. One guy here said that the devs from NCsoft have no clue about MMORPGs. I think that they used to. Thing is, the market has changed. People grow up with phones and ever-shorter attention spans. Mobages (mobile games) are the current big thing in many parts of Asia now. Lineage2:Mobile is making more cash than all of NC's other titles combined and then some more. MMOs are in decline overall. Tera, GuildWars2, Revolution - all are struggling to maintain at least a small playerbase these days. Now they are removing Aion's subscription model in KR, but to compensate for it they are completely obliterating the player-driven economy, instead pushing for an economy between player and company. I don't see this working out well. Maybe in some years we'll look back and think that the removal of wings/flight in 6.0 was symbolic in more ways than one.
  14. Satisfaction survey

we desperately need 6.0
  15. Something I don't understand (Small rant)

What..what in the? You sure you're talking about SW the 1-2-3 class right?
  16. Weekly Server Maintenance - January 17, 2018

What the heck we can't apply for transfers.
  17. Satisfaction survey

Mass deleting content, remember how the population dropped in 4.8, I remember.
  18. That's nice

Yeah back then with eternal gear, but if I recall there were mythic PvE and PvP pieces with mythic blood Mark gear. You needed lots of epsilon and supplements, in fact you needed omegas and irridescent omegas with greater supplements. You still had to waste time and kinah on lots of back and forth rubbish. You couldn't farm supplements like we do now, you needed to pay kinah for a lot of them and Omegas were rarer then. Newer players can make do with not enchanting the gear it and leave as it is for 5.8
  19. Yesterday
  20. Chanter Healers VS clerics

i never said anything about out healing all clerics yes i have been known to compete with a few clerics out there and non of you who play clerics can really judge me you have yet to see what i can do in a party but yes i am a confident healer i know what im doing and i do better then most other wanna be supports out there from what i hear most chanters who claim to be support never heal to begin with let alone know how to begin with why dont you guys party with me before you start judging me im level 69 on KT my chanters name is Kisune throw in a songweaver or another chanter for support and ill be just fine
  21. Aion 6.0 - New Chanter Skills

Are they also removing Booming Smash and Booming Assault? I liked those better than Crashing Strike and Mangle Strike. And no more Infernal Blaze? Makes sense.
  22. 6.0 info

I am mad they aren't keeping the Atreian Bestiary. >_>
  23. Satisfaction survey

I like tea Chá do que?
  24. Satisfaction survey

give us 6.0. We need that now! I accept the Korean language for now. tyvm
  25. Satisfaction survey

Really i think they need to get devs who actually play this game so they know know what the player base want and need. I know they try but they are so off base that they themselves are killing this game. It breaks my heart b/c I love this game so much that I hate seeing the way it's going now. With the 6.0 info that is coming out it's only going to get worse. They are taking away more things that players love. I really just don't know wtf they're thinking anymore.
  26. Satisfaction survey

Please, share this poll with your friends.
  27. 6.0 info

I have started 6.0 news with full hype and all I can think about this patch now is: meh. Disappointed with a lot of things/changes
  28. 6.0 info

bye aion, Aion dead
  1. Load more activity