All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Today
  2. Can we get the Kunax/Akhal/Forgotten Reian armor on the store or GST? Since we can't get them from Idgel Dome, being able to get them some other way would be appreciated(But make them Clothing so we can skin them to anything ) Also a bunch of different hats such as the ones from Beshmundir Temple. A lot of these skin problems could be solved if all the white drops between 10 to 60 weren't untradeable, though
  3. Are Templars decent now in 6.5?

There are Anomos weapons that are extendable. We could use a Anomos PVE extendable sword + PVP shield, just like we used to do with Menotios' mace back in the day.
  4. Minion Contracts - What Minions does each give?

Grade B minium (the material) is a pain to get tho.
  5. Minion Contracts - What Minions does each give?

I've only combined B rank twice since 6.0 and first gave me sheba and second gave hyperion. In my opinion, the contracts are garbage. Go combine route and pay some kinah. It is more worthwhile.
  6. Please bring back the old AION PVE??

Do the campaign instance again through the same entrance? Thanks, I'll try. But I guess I won't have another cut scene if I had one? I regret, on one of my toons, being at lev 60 when I tried to kill Tiamat it was extremely hard, and he had only normal transformations, to use transparent scrolls, they were weak, and I used a strong transformation potion (Shugo), and the cut scene after killing Tiamat showed him as Shugo, not as himself, I lost the cut scene It was my 1st time succeeding to kill Tiamat at level 60. I was very curious about a range of blue quests that would open to me after completing the campaign killing Tiamat, quests between lev. 60 and 66. They didn't open without this campaign. The girlfriend of that toon, also lev. 60, luckily had an ancient transformation, we gave her transparent scrolls, prepared skins on the new gear (except brogans, handguards, staff, because speed is critical in this campaign) and completed the campaign too! Without knowing about the pink windows and spiritualists.
  7. Can we request to Korea from here ?

We don't need to bring maps back we only need to bring instance portals that got deleted along with the maps back. Hi WinBoat anyway thanks for visiting us in NA I hope you happy in EU
  8. I had a dream

Wow didn't realized I got 1000 posts already thank you anyway I actually hoped that they will change designs weekly but I know deep down inside they ain't going to work that hard so that's why it can be only a dream.
  9. Starting now. Should I wait for 7.0 to get gear?

The average player right now is in a mix of legendary and ultimate gear of varying enchantment levels. For people just starting, I recommend crafting gear while working on the genesis crystal equipment on the side. Masterwork legendary and ulti gear is more than serviceable, and the non-procs can be disenchanted for Fighting Spirit Fragments. (The procs can also be disenchanted when the time comes to replace them.) I also cannot over-emphasize the importance of running your Luna instances. Run them on as many alts as you can stomach! Legendary PVP enchantment stones are now a Luna craft, so convert the materials into Luna currency on alts and use that to spam the craft on your main. I made 21 legendaries in one sitting, with a lucky proc of 4 stones from a single bundle at one point. I like to think the max is 5 but I can't confirm that yet.
  10. Ereshkigal Server Consolidation FAQ

I had an EK guild member log in today asking about the rewards. This thread has served its purpose and is just causing confusion/making players that missed it upset. Time to send it to the archive.
  11. Yesterday
  12. What a Shame

This is arguably the best example of how not to balance the sorc class that I have ever seen.
  13. Save your enchantment stones and ap. If you need pvp gear, craft a legendary set and those non proc ones, DE for fragments.
  14. so combining is better off then, probially go that route then.
  15. Bloodwind slash worth to use it in 6.5 ?

From the Taiwan client.
  16. Starting now. Should I wait for 7.0 to get gear?

That would require me double the amount of PVP stones, though. That's twice the farm for those Legendary pieces. IDK, seems smarter and cheaper to wait for 7.0 to do it all one time only. Unless we will have T2 Enchantment Stones too, then I'm fked either way.
  17. Starting now. Should I wait for 7.0 to get gear?

If I were you try to get a couple important ancient pieces now purified to legendary and +15 then when 7.0 hits you can purify to T2 legendary PvP. The main perk upgrade of T2 gear in 7.0 is much better base stats and enchanting stat upgrades are more even among levels 1-15 than the spike we have currently from 11-15. In 7.0 the enchanting stat distribution is much more even than now.
  18. Can we request to Korea from here ?

go to play on the Korean side everything is down here in North America aion is not good now I play in Korea and it's much better
  19. Starting now. Should I wait for 7.0 to get gear?

PvE: BoS/Narakkali will be the new Mirash Sanctuary (lowest level, solo) Drops T2 Ancient armor FM/HT will be the new CoE/GoK (3 man instance) Drops T2 Ancient weapon and T2 Legendary armor
  20. Starting now. Should I wait for 7.0 to get gear?

This information is game changing. If I can acquire T2 Ancient gear directly using Cristals and work on it to Legendary and Ultimate, then that's probably the better option since I probably won't have the time/kinah to get my gear to Ultimate until 7.0. Maybe by then I'll have enought stones to go for Legendary and some Ultimate pieces in one go!
  21. Starting now. Should I wait for 7.0 to get gear?

Note that the cost to upgrade genesis crystal pvp gear: (All items have to be +15 in order to purify) Legendary T1 -> Legendary T2 is the same as Ancient T2 -> Legendary Ultimate T1 -> Ultimate T2 is the same as Legendary T2 -> Ultimate T2 AP and Fighting Spirit Fragment costs for T2 pvp equipments are 25% higher than same grade T1 equipment. Ancient T2 equipment have slightly more base stats than Legendary T1 equipment. Legendary T2 equipment have slightly more base stats than Ultimate T1 equipment.
  22. Starting now. Should I wait for 7.0 to get gear?

All the genesis/compensation gear we have now can be upgraded to the new Tier 2 sets introduced in 7.0: +15 ancient genesis/compensation gear -> upgrades to +0 Tier 2 Ancient (Tier 2 = new 7.0 gear) +15 legendary genesis/compensation gear -> upgrades to +0 Tier 2 Legendary +15 ultimate genesis/compensation gear -> upgrades to +0 Tier 2 Ultimate +15 Tier 2 Ancient -> upgrades to +0 Tier 2 Legendary +15 Tier 2 legendary -> upgrades to +0 Tier 2 Ultimate You can check the costs in Aionpowerbook: https://aionpowerbook.com/powerbook/7.0_Update, browse the different pvp sets and you can check what upgrades to what. In all cases you need mats (fragments/AP/ridium) to upgrade (as well as the cost of making stuff +15 before you can purify), so decide based on your resources (kinah/time/$). You can also just farm the new 7.0 gear from scratch (you buy the +0 ancients with genesis crystals and work your way from there, just like our current gear). Let's say you can aim for full legendary gear this patch, thing is if you don't make it +15 you won't be able to purify it into the new tier 2 gear in 7.0. On the other hand if you just buy the new tier 2 ancient and make it +15, that also can be purified into the tier 2 legendary, and it's much cheaper to +15 an ancient piece vs +15'ing a legendary, so investing in legendary gear now is more of a thing of having something to hold you if you want to pvp this patch (you won't be competitive against people in ultimate gear obviously).
  23. Starting now. Should I wait for 7.0 to get gear?

Yes. The pvp compensation gear (Winged Champion) is purifiable to the new 7.0 gear. The current crafted gear (Masterwork Conqueror) is not purifiable.
  24. Yes. Both genesis and compensation (winged) gear turn into the same gear in 7.0 provided they're +15 ultimate.
  25. Starting now. Should I wait for 7.0 to get gear?

does this work also for the ultimate winged champion gear??
  26. Starting now. Should I wait for 7.0 to get gear?

Sorry, PVP gear only, yes. Ok, good to know that I can start asap. Thanks!
  27. Starting now. Should I wait for 7.0 to get gear?

Are you talking about pvp gear? If so, you get the new 7.0 pvp gear from purifying the +15 Ultimate current gear. So you can't just jump right into it in 7.0. If you're talking about pve gear, then you can't jump right into that either because you won't be able to do the instance to get it due to not having any good pve gear. As you said, 7.0 is probably soon. However, knowing NCsoft, it could still be months away, who knows. I'd say just play the game and don't sweat it too much. Whatever gear you get (pve), great.
  1. Load more activity