All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Arena of Tenancy

Is it possible to move the window when Arena of Tenancy is open for 1 hr later? This thing doesn't pop... @Cyan please review the request with your team.
  3. Skin Farming in 7.0

Hm really? That's too bad. I guess they changed it. That sucks a lot.
  4. 7.2 Enchanted +15 Daevanion Skills

Dude, you're replying to a post Lapis made 6 months ago...
  5. DCs/Sendlogs during PVP instances

The only guess I have is if you're using any kind of VPN might be having a problem, check your firewall, and maybe try the 32 bit client of Aion. (NCsoft/Aion/bin64 folder rename aion.bin to aion.bin.old)
  6. Today
  7. Aion 7.5 translation gave me headache

2.0 was designed for a PvPvE game and they did it so well. You had 1v1s you had 3v10s you had 10v6s or even 6v6s as well as zerg v zerg. You name it you had it all because of the Gelk/Igg/SC game design. It split the community up across the 3 maps people could get all the content they desired. It was the very essence of a PvPvE style game. 3.0,4.0,5.0,6.0,7.0 All failed to capture this. While sure 3.0/most of 4.0 were great patches in their own right they never really captured the true essence of what Aion was and that is a game where 2 factions are at war with each other while simultaneously fighting a 3rd AI faction from bringing further destruction to the home lands.
  8. Yesterday
  9. DCs/Sendlogs during PVP instances

I rolled back the Nvidia drivers to 431.60 before the random dcs/sendlogs started happening because it was giving me the error Aion.Bin / Ordinal not found. But now since after the maintenance, i decided to update the drivers to its current version 441.20 and deleted Geforce Experience and im able to login and move around. The second i get into a new pvp instance i get send log along with a dc prior to character selection. Harlot, do you think it has something to do with the Self-Organizing Network (SON) software they pushed to our routers? I went ahead and disabled that via the verizon app yesterday. Still have the issue.
  10. DCs/Sendlogs during PVP instances

The newest nVida drivers don't work with Aion, though I haven't looked for some weeks to see if the issue has been cleared up. I had to rollback to the August drivers. link to Gameforge forums
  11. DCs/Sendlogs during PVP instances

I have been having the same problems..and also have Verizon..I actually just did the opposite..was running in windows 8 mode..have it turned off for now..maybe it is something on their end?
  12. Guys I need help, I keep getting the same problem with Aion. it just keeps disconnecting me for no reason I called Verizon and reset the OTP hub for the gigabit connection (900mbs+up/900mbs+down), I reset the router too and even got a new IP and it helped but 1hr later i got disconnect and didnt let me pass loading screen. I ran windows update, restarted and try to login and didnt work. Then i tried updating my geforce nvidia and my whole thing was corrupted. i got error code 0x00003. So i did a clean install of the driver. Previously, I would run Aion client without a compatibility setting. However after this started happening, I set it to run in compatibility mode Windows 8 and also selected setting to run as administrator. Restarted my pc and things started working again. The only issue is now I get SendLog during pvp instances and then Server DC after i try to login. The above picture is what i get trying to launch aion again. After 3 or 4 attempts of logging in I restart computer and router and it lets me in but instantly disconnects me again. My ISP has assured me everything is working as it should. There are no outages or interruptions of service. During my disconnects i have a 2nd monitor with streams,youtube, or netflix running and suffer no buffering or interruptions. Also, problem started occurring post maintenance November 13th, 2019. Any suggestions or tips on this matter would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
  13. Prestige Pass "brokerable" (?

As I told my legion some days ago "as long as people pays stupid prices for broker stuff, people Will Sell with stupid prices" (Like some people of DN-E paying over 300m for a fighting spirit box)
  14. Prestige Pass "brokerable" (?

It's only expensive because one potato decided to sell it for that much. The EU Gold Pack is also priced for market demand. You can't play EU even slightly seriously without a Gold Pack, so everyone needs one. As long as enough players buy them and resell them on the broker, the price remains reasonable. If less players buy them from the shop, then the price will increase. The prices on the broker isn't set by EU any more than it is set here in NA. There have been times on the EU servers when the Gold Pack was priced way out of the price range of the casual player.
  15. PVP ?

3: 1 we can do nothing !! http://prntscr.com/py6uh5
  16. Aion 7.5 translation gave me headache

Use the powerbook translation instead: https://aionpowerbook.com/powerbook/7.5_Update
  17. Aion 7.5 translation gave me headache

18. Skin Farming in 7.0

does the malefic still drop? ive been running ft with 2 differenct alts the last 3 days doing full clears and only get the frostforged skins havent seen any malefic at all. just the skin that drops in the gold kromede chest but as you said thats unlootable for mains
  19. Aion 7.5 translation gave me headache

Yup. Hold on to your hats, bois. It's only going to get crazier from here.
  20. Aion 7.5 translation gave me headache

And most likely our 6.x and 7.0 pvp materials for upgrading will also get more obsolete. I guess they will have new gear and I can only hope my current T2 gear will be upgradeable to the new one, oteherwise this might seriously be the end for me. Can you imagine the regional nerfs NCWest will serve us for dinner?
  21. Aion 7.5 translation gave me headache

"Current Ancient, Legendary and Ultimate T2 PvP Gear is not obtainable anymore." And the "addition of new gear." + the new enchanting and odiums and runes and what the nyerk else they're coming up with.
  22. Aion 7.5 translation gave me headache

Dayum... they really can't wait to cash up again, so now we will have to re-gear? This is getting out of hand.
  23. Aion 7.5 translation gave me headache

Cygnea and Enshar. My favorite thing is they're invalidating all your 7.0/7.2 gear within the same 7.X patch series. They're trying to kill their game.
  24. I know this below translation is kinda crude and it also mentions that somethings might not be accurate AND that the weapons that go past +15 are actually not going to be implemented, but everything else kinda gave me a headache. https://docs.google.com/document/d/1vqG8gIAkepyV0tWwMu4AHtlkm0gcQeg78_Du1R8SML0/edit So in short Gelk/Inggi will be the new end game maps, world-boss style spawns and a 24-man arena with limited people... thank goodness we are in a dead server. Now I feel insulted by this. The most useless map ever, no teleports, huge labyrinth, most stupid way to get in... I forgot about Silentera's existence for a few years already and I just realized the map was never deleted and now wants and begs to be relevant again! Seriously they deleted so many maps that worked and served their purpose and they kept silentera whos ONE AND single role was to have the beshmudir temple entrance right in the freaking middle of it, furthest away from the starting points! So many bad memories of it, especially when the enemy race decided to camp it or when that random elite patrolling mob decided to agro-glitch on you from kilometers away and chase you while creating a mini train of elites behind you. So lakrum is a timed inter-server map designed for noobs? This timed map sounds like their next step in their fight against bots or something. Another feature that will most likely hurt the actual players more than the botters but we will have to wait and see what it is. First they implement Pandora in 6.x which was hard to even think of, then they make pandora streamlined and super easy and now they remove pandora and make T2 gear simply purchasable. This is another retardation of the game I will personally not miss Demaha since I rarely even go there, last time I went there to do something was like 2 months ago and I accidentally visited it 4 days ago when I miss-clicked in the general return scroll where I want to go (I wanted to go to lakrum and hit the last option... and then realized I noobed), such a badly implemented map and it is now timed! hahahaah they couldn't wait to bring katalam in 7.2 only to make it restricted entrance in 7.5 Jesus will they ever learn? If I understand correctly only 20 people can enter it every 2 hours? Is Pandarung a regional translation for Pandora? They re-implement something like panesterra, Gelkmaros/Inggison fortress will be the "new" end game sieges (again) and they delete Lakrum/Demaha sieges... so the NCRecycling continues, they literally go round robin on all the bad decisions they have been making, deleting stuff to bring it back later as the "new thing". I am more than sure their developer team consists of 1 guy that was left to rotate those changes pretending the game is still having plans for future. I really have nothing to say about this, we will have to see it, it is an addition so we have to welcome it before we know anything about it. OK this is the part they changed and kinda lost in translation, no over-enchanting items or something. This is the additional headache, more refinements in items, almost identical to what we had pre 6.0 that were deleted for the "streamlining" of the game, only re reintroduce those in a different name and items of interest. Refinements like godstones and idians removed and now we have refinements for accessories!!! All of their changes make 6.x look even more stupid, they simply wanted to delete 90% of the game and wanted to invent a reason and called it 6.2 only to bing it back later. I am more than sure RNG will be the absolute driving force behind this system. Another pve instance, almost identical to what we have no with an easy mode dropping nothing while normal mode will most likely be impossible to end like stellin is now. The positive thing is that the faster you end it, the better the rewards which is something, because once you get geared you do it fast and it becomes obsolete to keep doing it unless it rewards you better every time you do something. Deleting instances is bad but I won't miss BoS/FM, but I will miss Beshmudir because there was a time it was so important and we did it with pleasure. Normal Mode in PF is now becoming the new Hard Mode and I won't do another PF in my life or IDD. Esoterrace renewal... so they delete some instances and bring back all the outdated ones. Recycling! A 6v6 IB style instance, which is good to have new things. I only used 2 of them anyways and yeah, lvl 55 required you to have all the previous campaigns of that map done or something, and then they did a standalone single campaign to progress and now they remove it. I mean it is not even a big fat deal but I welcome this more than other things because putting such tiny useless and unreasonable restrictions never really made any sense. I am having an Alepo moment... what is Signia/Vengar? And why the hell do they remove that too? No more luna self rez or something? And thank goodness they are removing the global message for legendary items. ##################################################################### Am I turning into an old grumpy gamer that no longer enjoys anything or are the changed still a lame excuse for changes?
  25. Prestige Pass "brokerable" (?

Next step is to make NC codes sell-able in BCM and make them brokerable. Make money NCWest, we know you want it. P.S. just because that person placed that 90 days pass for 2 billion that doesn't mean this is how much it should cost. People have been selling 30 day prestige passes for like 300~350m so a 90 day would cost close to a billion. And it has nothing to do with what it offers, but how much it costs with real money, same way some broker-able things are sold for said prices because of how much they cost.
  26. Raging inferno somehow got a wrong translation in 7.0, during 6.x it was correct but now it is wrong. When you do a critical hit you get a 30% increase in casting speed for 3 seconds, the effect is applied correct, the description is wrong since it says it reduces the cool down for skills during 6.x patch it said "reduces the casting time for magical skills" which is correct The effect description is also (kind of) correct And if we want to be a grammar nazi, this could have had a better translation. or
  27. DN Server Last Night ...

Sometimes it's NOT your connection, sometimes its NOT the game server, there are times when the connection goes trough a server that is having issues (Do a trace) and you may find that "x" server is having a DDOS or unusual traffic thus causing your connection to have issues. It happened to me a couple of times My connection usually does 2-5 "jumps" to connect my PC to the Server and that cause some lag!
  28. EC Compensation Idea

In your post you quoted me and I never asked for anything fro free. That person is asking for a +20 weapon lol. There are going to be trolls that ask for insane things, in another post someone said "we should burn the houses of the peopel that abused EC", take things with a grain of salt when you read them. I personally miss EC because it was the most fun pvp instance to do and they disabled it.
  1. Load more activity