Jump to content

TheSecretCowLeve-KT

Daeva
  • Content count

    763
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    17

Everything posted by TheSecretCowLeve-KT

  1. Jumping a toon?

    You can't jump toons anymore as the create level 80 character event was over. These are the jumping toons as the AFK event is ongoing. For both events it is limited to 1 character per account.
  2. Jumping a toon?

    Event page - Hungry Hatchlings - contains AFK component without limits. But only 1 character per account, as the key item is a 0-BCoin BCM item limited to 1per account.
  3. Deava Boost Clarification please Cyan

    This SARS 2 event does not increase proc rate. The +25% Gathering / Crafting exp means you need about 20% less number of attempts to level up Essencetapping / Aetherforging.
  4. That's as much defenses as Demaha world bosses! In PvE: Physical skill damage = skill base damage * (1 + (physical_power_boost + pve_power_boost - physical_power_boost_resist) / 1000) Magical skill damage = skill base damage * (KNO / 100 + (magical_power_boost + pve_power_boost - magical_power_boost_resist) / 1000) Class base stats (Physical skill damage is not affected by POW) Observation screenshots Skill base damage can be found here
  5. Deava Boost Clarification please Cyan

    That means +25% Gathering / Aetherforging proficiency points gained when crafting - for leveling up Gathering / Aetherforging skill levels
  6. Kaluva HP 169,744 Magic Defense 11,209 Rukil, Essence of Light HP 237,906 Magic Defense 11,209 Time Slow [Duration] 6.0 [Usable while moving] [AOE] fireball radius 70 [Max affected targets] 12 attackdelay -95% speed -95% BoostSkillCastingTime -50% SpellAtk Air damage per tick 950 (475.0 DPS, 2850 total) [Tick rate] 2.0 [Effect ID (basiclv)] 10207331 17503 10207283 [Dispel category] DebuffPhy [Magical Active skill]
  7. Songweaver - returning player

    You can buy Ultimate Aureate Sky equipment using legendary Blood Marks. These are awarded from Red (Crimson) Katalam quests. The entrance is at Demeha Stellusia. Ultimate Aureate Sky equipment boxes can give either Fierce or non-Fierce versions of equipment. My records so far The base stats of Ultimate Aureate Sky (fierce or not) is 98% of that of Ultimate Dark Talon. Ultimate Fierce Aureate Sky has same tuning stats as Ultimate Dark Talon. Ultimate Non-fierce Aureate Sky has only 85% of retuning stats of Ultimate Fierce Aureate Sky or Ultimate Dark Talon. Aureate Sky equipments are level 79 so they cannot have level 80 weapons fused underneath it
  8. Weekly Server Maintenance - March 25, 2020

    Farm Lakrum fortress NPCs when the opposing faction controls it. They have low physical/magical defenses.
  9. Unscheduled Maintenance - Is everything reset :)

    Only instance entry counts. (Excluding Luna instances as they do not use the regular instance count system)
  10. missing bra

    Am I missing bra? A while ago between Taiwan and NA's 7.0 release, when NCTW was DDoS'ed, they ended up blocking all IPs outside Taiwans (including Hong Kong / Macau). Those affected who tried to connect to Aion can log in, after the Aion client finished loading, only the background shows without the ToS dialog appearing, then the disconnection message after about 10 seconds. Did PingZapper got blocked by NCWest?
  11. Post your daeva ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

    Chanter Spiritmaster Templar
  12. No credit from siege

    In sieges, AP and Contribution are 2 different things (I think, based on patch notes) that are awarded from siege NPCs and PvP, similar to XP, AP, and GP, but are not visible from your client. I don't think AP buffs increase siege contribution points gained. In 7.2 patch notes, it is mentioned that Contribution points from PvP have been reduced, and each character must have gained a certain amount of Contribution points in order to qualify for siege rewards. You need to be alive and within the XP/AP/GP share radius of each kill (player, fortress, deity, etc.). Fortness gates don't award much AP but are likely worth more contribution points than PvP.
  13. Will NCSoft close for COVID 19?

    Likely he means NCSoft South Korea HQ, which is in a country being affected by the SARS 2 outbreak. WFH likely for their staff.
  14. Vandal Lasers

    https://maxperiod.github.io/aion/skillcompare/aionskill72avs70/PAINTER.html Vandal lasers critical chance is 10% of normal Vandal lasers now have 2 damage components: Instant Damage, and Damage over time. Anyone saw "Critical Hit! " on the instant damage part?
  15. Weekly Server Maintenance - February 19, 2020

    Yamennes have 15,349 physical and magical defenses. Your alts are only good for C grade, which give only a single fragment.
  16. Weekly Server Maintenance - February 19, 2020

    Shattered Abyssal Sprinter (SAS)
  17. There is no entrance to Red Katalam at around 08:15 server time. (The following time are Server times) On Taiwan it's 09:00 to 05:00 (next day) - 20 hours per day On EU it's 11:00 to 16:00 and 18:00 to 01:00 (next day) - 12 hours per day
  18. Get your GoldPack Here...

    Does the above appear for Prestige users ("Truly Free") or only the F2P users ("Truly Free") see that? ENU: STR_F2P_ACCOUNT_BRONZE Truly Free STR_F2P_ACCOUNT_FREE Truly Free STR_F2P_ACCOUNT_FULLSUBSCRIPTION Truly Free STR_F2P_ACCOUNT_SILVER Truly Free STR_F2P_ACCOUNT_TRIAL Truly Free ENG: STR_F2P_ACCOUNT_BRONZE Veteran STR_F2P_ACCOUNT_FREE Starter STR_F2P_ACCOUNT_FULLSUBSCRIPTION Gold User STR_F2P_ACCOUNT_SILVER Veteran STR_F2P_ACCOUNT_TRIAL Starter
  19. The game is broken for new players

    In the meantime, besides getting Blood Marks, you should absolutely try to get these done every week on your main character too Collect at least 600 Genesis Crystals per week so you can: Buy 5 PvP Enchantment Stone boxes Buy 5 PvE Enchantment Stone boxes Craft 1 Daevanion Skill Extra Genesis Crystals: buy PvP gear to extract for Fighting Spirit Fragments Collect at least 120 Stelliums per week: Buy 5 Legendary Enchantment Stone tickets Buy Silver Cubics that include Physical/Magical Attack Get AP by using up all your Herelym Mine entries 480,000 needed to buy Daevanion Mark of Knowledge Get EXP for extraction Use up all your Luna instance daily and weekly entries Save all Luna materials on your main(s) for the 75% success Legendary PvP Enchantment Stone boxes Do the 4x2 Lakrum 20-mob quests that award lots of EXP Also gives: Genesis Crystals Grade B-C Miniums Bronze Cubics that include Physical/Magical Attack Burn all your PvP battlegrounds entries (Dredgion, Idgel Dome, Evergale) Get additional PvP enchantment stones. Each bag is 90% chance of 3x ancient and 10% chance of 1x legendary Legendary and Ultimate Etiums AP Grade A-C Minium Do NOT quick entry if at all possible! Make or join parties similar to "ID Yolo" or something Participate in fortress sieges Legendary PvP Enchantment Stones Genesis Crystals
  20. The game is broken for new players

    Go to Red Katalam, do camp quests that award Legendary Blood Marks, and use them to buy Ultimate (Fierce) Aureate PvP gear to get started
  21. Share your Lugbug daily/weekly bundle openings here! (7.2 Part 2)

    Added 110 openings of daily bundles and 28 openings of weekly bundles, along with the bundles openings from these opened bundles
  22. 7.2 Lugbug Daily/Weekly Rewards Spreadsheet 7.0 version for comparison To start off, I have opened: 517 daily bundles (Lugbug's Suspicious Bundle) 111 weekly bundles (Lugbug's Precious Bundle) There are changes made to the rewards from these structures. The NA 7.2 patch notes only mentioned the daily bundles being adjusted, but the weekly bundle has changed too. Daily: The rewards item list is the same but the gacha rates are not Rates for Grade A Mimiums have been extremely nerfed! In 7.0 it had around 15% of getting 10x A mimiums, in 7.2 it is now down to around 1%! Weekly: No more Manastone Fasteners and Arch Kerubiel minion contracts - these took up around 20% of all weekly lugbug bundles in 7.0 Lugbug's Versatile Dye added Plastic Surgery Ticket (60 mins) added Around 1 in 10 chance These are single-use tickets! The spreadsheet needs more data from bundle openings! Especially: Weekly bundles (Lugbug's Precious Bundle) Ancient Enchantment Stone Bundles (PvE and PvP chances are not equal) Legendary Enchantment Stone Bundles (seems to be 90% PvE / 10% PvP)
  23. Leveling: 1->80 in one minute

    This screenshot was taken during the last week of TW's Jumping Character event. The Jumping Character button appears when enabled on the server. It will disappear when the event is over.
  24. Leveling: 1->80 in one minute

    This is our version. Hey NCWest, that string does not support HTML tags... Once per account. Choose wisely. Same for the TW one a few weeks ago.
  25. Weekly Server Maintenance - February 12, 2020

    We did not get the correct reward amount for coin_pvp_02 (186000414) and wrap_pvp_battle_result_reward_01 (188071553) to the amounts listed in the announcement exceed the max_stack_count of 10,000 and 100 respectively. Please send out additional mails to affected players with: coin_pvp_02 x10,000 coin_pvp_02 x4,000 wrap_pvp_battle_result_reward_01 x32
×