Jump to content

Arhangelos-KT

Daeva
  • Content count

    2424
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    81

Everything posted by Arhangelos-KT

  1. I knew they wouldn't be deleted, like everything that has the same title is never removed at the end of the event. But I didn't take my chances and used stigma enchants in alt accounts just so I can be sure.
  2. the hacks are real o3o if he isn't idk what it is

    Both Kaisinel and Marchutan break the default caps by 10%, so it doesn't matter which he has, if he is perma attack speed then it acts the same. And as a matter of fact although Kaisinel is more attack speed and less c.speed, it is better for c.speed users, because we get c.speed cap with both transforms, but Kaisinel also gives us attack speed cap while Marchutan wouldn't give me the cap. So for physical classes that might need to cast something (not sure if they are affected by casting speed) Marchutan would be better.
  3. Game Update Maintenance - May 27, 2020

    We do not know if it will be armsfused with normal gear, but even if it is, then bottom weapon doesn't get any enchants or refinements, so whatever you enchant is enchanted in the top weapon.
  4. Dragon Carpet set - website stopped registering accounts

    In this case I do not know, I tried to "register" but there was nothing for me to do, so if I had to do anything before May 27th I most likely missed it, but I won't die over it.
  5. Ia AION becoming a only PvP game?

    I would gladly see a full safe zone fast track server then, of course that was so people could level up which now is unnecessary. But here is what, if we have a full safe-zone pve map, it will become a bot heaven. So we go back to zero talking about forced pvp. My resolution would have been all pve instance entrances could and should have been in the main city where pvp is not allowed (like Stellusia, not Lakrum that enemies can attack and guards are useless). This way you could do all your pve instances without having to step a foot outside. And then of course doing weekleis in camps etc is again forced pvp, what can you do. They could make like 2 hours every day, a global pve zone everywhere, botters couldn't really take advantage of everything, non pvp players could do everything they need those 2 hours. It could have been a dead-hour zone so nobody has an issue. P.S. I am happy Danuar Mysticarium is returning, I mastered the sh!t out of it and I made my ceraniumset with that instance
  6. Ia AION becoming a only PvP game?

    PVE only maps should exist in the sense of Pernon, just fun and things that do not alter the game itself, at least not too much. I wouldn't have an issue with people who want to be in safe zones to be able to. If anyone ever quit the game because of forced pvp, then that is a bad thing for the game itself.
  7. Name resets

    I have to admit the first server merge and name reset favoured the majority of people, every good name was taken by people that didn't play anymore. So we managed to get names that were previously kept. Of course it was not a name reset choice, they merged the servers and had to take into consideration name collision.
  8. Pin Problem is real

    And this shows why we shouldn't get regional nerfs (I never say regional changes, whatever change ewe ever got was a blatant nerf). If Korea had the same issue they would have found a solution, we get this types of problems only in NA at the moment, our servers' instability and/or our regional nerfs can be blamed.
  9. I would like to know this too, but I doubt it will be deleted, none of the items that said they will be deleted were indeed deleted in the end. Only timed items auto delete. But obviously we cannot take our chances. I have a lot in my alts and I will probably open them for stigma enchants, everything else is soul bound and is used in soul bound items (like manastones or enchants)
  10. Server BUGGED again pls fix it.

    Cyan is gone bruh. He no longer works for NCWest.
  11. Guess which server is bugged again?

    ...as long as DN gets some compensation free reset scrolls too, we should all be happy for our KT situation.
  12. Run System vs Mounts

    Mounts exist for some years, they running speed is at best 13 so now with the transformation system they only give +1 speed to the perma 12 most people have, it is the sprintingspeed that makes it more worthy as it goes up to 16 (if I remember correctly) You want them to implement a system where you "capture" a wild horse and make it a mount. Yeah, lets keep dreaming, they have been deleting simple things like professions, housing, skins crafting etc, they most likely are happy with the game retardification, they won't implement such elaborate systems that are bringing only joy to gamers and not money in the company.
  13. Why is this coming back?

    Exactly, and this is why he is asking in the title "why is this coming back", because we had it and it sucked, they had it removed and now they re-implement all the things they supposedly "fixed" with the revamp of the game at 6.0
  14. @hime

    The "hourglass" system is being brokerable as far as I understood correctly in 7.5 for those maps affected. If this is the case then we won't have a problem. I find it obsolete to even have a timer for these maps, they should simply be interserver and that's it. Also we should be able to logout in those maps and log back in to the spot we left instead of getting kicked back to the obelisk as if we died. Many times we get a disconnect and then we have to go all the way back to the spot we were.
  15. Name resets

    We get name resets when there is a server merge. When there is a server transfer (like EK to KT) only the players of that server that are being transfered get name resets (the Katalam players didn't see any change at all)
  16. Servers up?

    The server is unstable, KT is bugged and login has issues.
  17. Could not connect to update server

    Yes because the server is bugged at the moment.
  18. Dragon Carpet set - website stopped registering accounts

    If you already have an account you have to log at May 27th and up to a week later and you receive it. The "register" your account means to make a new account for new players. NA is not only bad at translating the client, they are also pretty bad when it comes to explaining in simple English what they mean.
  19. Return Windows and Partitions to a Housing NPC!

    I have a very good PC but I run a ton of things in the background while playing, so I have to keep my client low details (except for object distance)
  20. Return Windows and Partitions to a Housing NPC!

    I have weather turned off, but that sounds cool. Show us the video.
  21. Why is this coming back?

    Exactly, he didnt' show how easy or difficult it is to enchant, he wanted to show that it is impossible in normal terms of playing. Nobody will have 250+ ultimate stones, exchange them into the new enchants and have 20 of these weapons laying around and start enchanting. The chance to enchant is like 10% and if it fails (aka 90% chance) it has another 10% chance to break. Imagine legendary enchants having about 50% chance to enchant a +10 item and people have been failing 20 legendaries in a row trying to enchant a +10 to +11. (Also please don't show us the screenshot where you used 12 enchants to get a +15 ultimate item, you must have spend the night with a catholic priest that night, no other explanation)
  22. MR - Evasion set questions

    After 7.0 (I think) every item gets to have MR/Evasion (and other defensive stats) in optional stats and they are always higher than m.acc whenever that is possible to get. If you fully optional-stat m.res and you fully socket mr manastones then you are good to go.
  23. new 7.3 sorc pvp vid

    All pvp videos show conditional things (not just this specific one, every person making videos). Sorcerers are nowhere to be seen in arena ranks for example because they are not a powerful class and everyone knows this. Wasa is obviously good at sorcerer but that is it. He is not playing a vandal for example.
  24. verification code

    Damn this sucks big time. I remember I had a similar issue back when I didn't have a static IP and at one day I wasn't even able to log at all. Support can accept a ticket even if you are not logged in apparently, you should give them a ticket.
  25. verification code

    DevilNest has the same issue. If you are logged in the site-forums didn't you have to verify your account for this IP? If yes you should be able to log to the client as well.
×