Sab

What did you select?  

73 members have voted

1. 1. Survey: Merge IS with Siel?

• Yes
    • No

3 hours ago, Arhangelos said:

...oh but we do.

Twinking died when FT was out, point blank period. That is not an opinion it is a fact. If you do not know that you played another game!

Do u not remember elyos twinks camping the entrance to FT?  Because I remember being only one in because elyos wiped our whole grp and kept killing them until we were able to get some lv50 to come wipe them.  Elyos always find a way.

2 hours ago, Nimloth-KT said:

Do u not remember elyos twinks camping the entrance to FT?  Because I remember being only one in because elyos wiped our whole grp and kept killing them until we were able to get some lv50 to come wipe them.  Elyos always find a way.

I think FT can also mean Fast track the new server choice that came out with 3.0.

12 hours ago, Nimloth-KT said:

Fast Track server, the pve only server that had the leveling maps.

• 2 weeks later...

I voted for merge because from the IS Elyos side it's very hard  to get in to Dredge compared to on Siel.

A wait of 90min and not getting in, has happened to me several times. A few groups get in at the start of the session, and then it rapidly dies.

Archived