Watch all my new videos1-12 i open like 90 boxes of 34 types contract from Event

TimelessAngel-KT

1 hour ago, Unbuff-DN said:

First time participating on this event (wasn't playing during it last year) and I got my Halloween collection done and a decent amount of duplicates for the next ultimate promotion.

I never want to step on IDD ever again, though. lol

I only did it 35 times for one time of the big quest. I did it last year and I remembered how much harder it was because we didn't have 100 runs on IDD.

The most obnoxious part is that the pumpkin is inside the boss area and that it spawns adds before you kill it or at least loot it. The amount of alts dying to them was insane.

27 minutes ago, Arhangelos said:

I only did it 35 times for one time of the big quest. I did it last year and I remembered how much harder it was because we didn't have 100 runs on IDD.

The most obnoxious part is that the pumpkin is inside the boss area and that it spawns adds before you kill it or at least loot it. The amount of alts dying to them was insane.

I did over 600 or something Q_Q'.

Not that many compared to other people. lol

You just needed to sync the group, if you didn't start the boss before everyone is inside, there was just enough time to kill pumpkin and loot before adds.

And macro invites for more efficacy. 

Honestly, some days I just wanted to die. Repetitive stuff is the worst.

6 minutes ago, Unbuff-DN said:

I did over 600 or something Q_Q'.

Not that many compared to other people. lol

You just needed to sync the group, if you didn't start the boss before everyone is inside, there was just enough time to kill pumpkin and loot before adds.

And macro invites for more efficacy. 

Honestly, some days I just wanted to die. Repetitive stuff is the worst.

Yes, we also used macros and our alts were using a candy macro. But after 35 times I was ready to quit it and that was it. I got my sure Halloween transform and I also used the 500 contracts to be eligible for the additional reward.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived