Lunar event in Apsa

TimelessAngel-KT

Hahahaha please , just remove the rewards besides the picnic costumes . Almost thought it was classic event since the reward is so outdated . They focus too much in classic that they forgot what rewards we truly need lmao .   This another oldies event will bring down tons of players out of the game . Where is the promised better assistance that we should get when they give a kibbelz to us . Many months later and we can't feel any single stuff he promised besides the flower event that gives legendary transformation the rest is no good . 

-We criticize you because we care about the game if we don't we can be those who just quit without saying anything . If you ban me in forum for this its fine and will risk it for the improvement of the game i loved.  I believe that Aion online is not that much to be happy with but i chose to be happy with it and thats enough to fuel me daily with this pandemic and stuffs. I like playing it so please help us liking it more for the sake of the people who still believe that it can be better at any given time. 

the problem isn't the rewards to be honest, but the INSANE amount of time you have to invest in this event.
monsters are solo kill and they spawn in 3-4 per spawn. you have to kill 300 per day

good luck to anyone who is trying to get this skin. so hard and time consuming. ncsoft is kinda mindless these days

@KibbelzConsider Tradable/Can be Brokered or BCM version for part(s) of skins that are in set please. Two Halloween events passed and my Enchanting Sorcerer Shoes still nowhere to be found. The Enchanting Sorcerer skin looks so lame without the shoes T.T

Now there is  also a small problem that is: The Moon Daru's Picnic (Ride Speed Up) is tradable but the Moon Daru’s Picnic - Hat isn't. It would be sad for players who later find the cute Daru costume with an interesting skin skill on broker but have no ways to get the hat for full set.

Archived