Weekly Server Maintenance - November 17, 2021

Arctic

• Aion Team

Greetings Daevas!

Aion's regularly maintenance will begin tomorrow at 6am Server Time (4am PT / 7am ET / 12pm UTC). The servers are expected to be down for approximately 3 hours 30 minutes. After maintenance completes, look forward to the following:

• 100% EXP event begins - Ends 12/8
  • Black Cloud Friday Sale begins - Ends 12/1
  • Halloween Scenery removed

Please also note that Aion Classic will have an additional maintenance window on Thursday 11/18, to activate our Thanksgiving event.

Thank you!

The XP event will help levelers for sure.  I hope server mergers come at the end of Daeva Pass. 

100% XP boost combined with the FT and DC repeatables ... it would be hard not to get to 50 during this event if you play somewhat regularly.  I have a 50 Ranger, but I'm bringing up a 32 Sorcerer, so this will be much appreciated.

3 minutes ago, Funkula said:

Hi,

The servers are back up now as of a few minutes ago.

Regards.

yea as soon as i posted this, i tried to launch game and it was up. I didnt see a way to delete my question. I completely missed the launcher updating the game

The problem with adding DP Reset scrolls to the market is that DP still has the entry requirement of balaur scales. So if you plan to run more than once in a day you need 5 + (20 * x number of runs) because the quest in core is a daily. So now, you have situation where blue balaur scales are already selling for 400k instead of the 90k they were yesterday. 

Like i understand what the thought was, but this is not an ideal solution with the lack of players, and lack of alternative content to run so now everyone is forced to farm scales or burn tons of kinah (particularly for those who wanted to run it multiple times). Had there been a bundle for the instance that included the activation stone and scroll that would have prevented the issue. 

So now, its much more work to get 0 drops thanks for that! 

14 hours ago, Ukanomitama-KT said:

The problem with adding DP Reset scrolls to the market is that DP still has the entry requirement of balaur scales. So if you plan to run more than once in a day you need 5 + (20 * x number of runs) because the quest in core is a daily. So now, you have situation where blue balaur scales are already selling for 400k instead of the 90k they were yesterday. 

Like i understand what the thought was, but this is not an ideal solution with the lack of players, and lack of alternative content to run so now everyone is forced to farm scales or burn tons of kinah (particularly for those who wanted to run it multiple times). Had there been a bundle for the instance that included the activation stone and scroll that would have prevented the issue. 

So now, its much more work to get 0 drops thanks for that! 

Just run DP once per day for 5 scales if you can't afford 20. Problem solved.

Archived