Upcoming Maintenance Alert: 11/18 Thanksgiving Event

Arctic

• Aion Team

Greetings Daevas! Tomorrow, on November 18 we will be deploying a hotfix at 11am Server Time (9am PT / 12pm ET / 5pm UTC) on Aion Classic. We expect the downtime for this deployment to last approximately two hours. During this time, Aion Classic will be unavailable and logins to Aion will not be possible.

This maintenance will activate the Thanksgiving Event. Please visit the event post for full details!

Thank you.

18 hours ago, Kibbelz said:

Greetings Daevas! Tomorrow, on November 18 we will be deploying a hotfix at 11am Server Time (9am PT / 12pm ET / 5pm UTC) on Aion Classic. We expect the downtime for this deployment to last approximately two hours. During this time, Aion Classic will be unavailable and logins to Aion will not be possible.

This maintenance will activate the Thanksgiving Event. Please visit the event post for full details!

Thank you.

Anyone knows I’m sure someone does... but are the BG times static or random ?

18 minutes ago, 5s1152C5-DN said:

event is broken. just not working at all. no spawns whatsoever. so that's cool xD

So the NPC spawned, just not in one of the towns and by the time people got to him it was too late. I know somebody that personally got to the BG in time to get the present. So it works, maybe just not necessarily as intended. At least it did for SL Elyos.

On 11/17/2021 at 11:12 PM, Kibbelz said:

Thank you.

Spawn time of BGs? .........

It’s not working for asmo side on seil.  And the 5 turkeys are in a row first  section in dp   Just another broken event by NC west it’s a giant cash grab from the dying classic servers  ..   great job on screwing the asmo side again.  You ban all bots on elyos side but leave all the asmo  bots in so elyos get their blood crusade tokens handed to them.   Is this your way of hiding the server unbalanced server numbers.  Go to the baluar outside hoarfrost on seil server there’s 30-40 bots any given time  go to lulu overlook in brustonin  same there  outside adma same again.      
  Go to Herion run the map if your lucky you find 3 bots on the entire map.  Come on guys Do your job make it the same.  Check for the hacker and 3rd party programs. Your laziness or ignorance is why people are quitting and going elsewhere. The failure is on your hands. We pay for this product and your not delivering on your side. 

on IS asmo side our BG has been spawning regularly every 6 hours it seems.  The first 2 spawns I knew about  happened during dredge so that was bad timing but 3rd spawn I got all 3 chests.  The message you get when it spawns is tiny white letters in the center of your screen.  Nothing appears in the chat window and its very easy to miss.  when it spawns it has one chest and another chest appears 5 mins later and the last chest 5 mins after that.  I think it stays up for another 5 mins so you have about 15 mins to get to it and get your chests.  Its only once weekly that you can do it so you do have all week to catch it one time.

51 minutes ago, Moi said:

on IS asmo side our BG has been spawning regularly every 6 hours it seems.  The first 2 spawns I knew about  happened during dredge so that was bad timing but 3rd spawn I got all 3 chests.  The message you get when it spawns is tiny white letters in the center of your screen.  Nothing appears in the chat window and its very easy to miss.  when it spawns it has one chest and another chest appears 5 mins later and the last chest 5 mins after that.  I think it stays up for another 5 mins so you have about 15 mins to get to it and get your chests.  Its only once weekly that you can do it so you do have all week to catch it one time.

Spawn times?

@Zarbi:
The first time it spawned on Siels Elyos it was not really on the three named locations, yet kinda far off almost half way to Storm Circle. I assume you have to search the whole map or mayhap others can share their locations.

@Chaoticsin:
There are groups of Elyos bots farming Indratus and bots farming near Seneas. It kinda mirrors Hoarfrost and Redmane. Whereas I admit that last time I visited Hoarfrost there was loads of bots wherever one looked. Not our fault for not having non elite Balaurs in Heiron tho. I certainly share your opinion about the hackers. Also abyss traders seem to be on the uprise once more.

5 hours ago, Zarbi said:

Spawn times?

I found Nerita on IS at a few minutes after 1 am MST last night.  So about every 6 hours from then I think.  I only know of 2 of the locations for Nerita.  One is outside of hoarfrost where the Mau spirits are and the other is in Bakarma Barracks just about under the "B" in Barracks on the map.  I do not know where the Red Mane spawn is.  Hope that helps!!

30 minutes ago, Stormwing said:

@Kybele:
How did it fail?

• For Elyos, Perento can spawn at Senea’s Campsite, Arbolu’s Haven or  Jeiaparan Village.

• A system message with the location will be sent out when it spawns.

System message work but Perento doesnt spawn at Senea’s Campsite, Arbolu’s Haven or  Jeiaparan Village.

5 hours ago, Bloodplague-DN said:

so it says nothing about lvl requirements . but i cant get the chest so lame .

So GM Crown confirmed that there is no level requirements for this event and GM Ifrit told me today that they issued an investigation to the QA team and there would be a follow up on the bug, resolve and possible compensation. Now their track record on bug fix turn arounds isn't great. Why they can't publicly state that they are looking into these issues on the forums or doing some dev tracker status is beyond me, but just make sure to follow up with their team with constructive support tickets and stay on them. 

Archived