Nice event! Well done

Ora

Yeah I'll admit this upcoming event seems like it is going to help in a lot of ways. I know that there are people on both sides of the fence on everything that NC does, but I mean they deserve credit when it's due. 

I would like to thank NC, @Kibbelz and everybody else for at least attempting to listen to some of the pains that the community is going through. From merging the server talks, to the free 40e event, to following up on the 30e accessory and the Thanksgiving event I see some more hope being poured into the community. I hope that there is a continued improvement in communication, clarification and fixes on issues to the community.

I also hope that the community continues to improve and work together to resolve these issues and voice our opinions in constructive ways.

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/18/2021 at 6:42 PM, Ontwo said:

From merging the server talks, to the free 40e event, to following up on the 30e accessory and the Thanksgiving event I see some more hope being poured into the community. I hope that there is a continued improvement in communication, clarification and fixes on issues to the community.

What's the free 40e event, is that upcoming or did it already happen?

Archived