Find My Alt 3 planning

Arrowz

HIHIHIHIIHIHHI It's Dyna from Siel-E ,

After wrapping up Find My Alt mini-event 2 (Yes --the one wrought with many typos and really hippy love over waterfalls--Big RIP on my part ). I announced I want to do a third series to it featuring mainly crafted gear . I would like to hear what you guys think or want to see as a prize. I'd love to have other Crafter's join in or donate a prize  to get more people interested in participating. The more competition the better!   Please let me know what you guys want to see or even what we can do to spice it up a bit more! 

Save for a simple  find me event, I have other plans for other fun things to try and help fill in our days with some enjoyment-- you know so we aren't just grinding for gear / enchants / ap like a job LOL! . I am thinking of maybe doing a PvP Tournament after this--who knows ~ but if you guys have other thoughts on some fun mini events, I'd love to get something together that the server can enjoy as whole

Best, 

Dyna 

The Foolish Cowl Provider 

May offer tailoring on the crafting part.

Crafted gear is a bit different than skins, since skins offer no gear progression. I would make it map and/or level dependant. If a reward is a level 33 crafted Sobi set it should address level 30 to 35 players and be held in a respective map. Level 50 can just run and glide through all the mobs. If it is a high level item you might hide in Asmodea or let players bring you a Xilix. The effort the players are willing to put into finding you depends on the item you are offering.

However the main focus should remain the fun part. I would focus on different riddles and hideouts most of all. You could also travel. Like drop a hint and start walking (you know - on foot) to another location to drop another hint. Also you could have five people hiding in different locations with open shops selling junk and give the reward to the first person bringing you all five pieces of different junk. Mayhap we have other people that want to think of nice hideouts and some hints towards it.

I've thought about doing something Tiered by levels, but there does not seem to many alts running around these days- even then - they are typically doing a straight rush  to 50. So I was looking towards crafted 50 gear or even some enchants  at around 80+ to include.  I like the idea of putting decoys, it can certainly make it a bit more challenging , and even just running around while dropping hints would be fun.  It does spice things up

Archived