World boss of Apsaranta

19s311C58

@Kibbelz
You need to help the elyos community, legion ONE since update until now is the only one making World Boss of Apsaranta, they have many players and don't invite the community into a league.

This is very unfair, I would like to suggest that the world boss becomes more difficult, so ONE will need the community. The boss is currently very easy for ONE, the legion ONE itself does it since the arrival of update 8.0. The rest of the community doesn't have a chance, ONE doesn't need us.

If the boss becomes more difficult, ONE will need us, giving the community the opportunity to make the World Boss.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 11/29/2021 at 5:52 AM, 19s311C58 said:

@Kibbelz
You need to help the elyos community, legion ONE since update until now is the only one making World Boss of Apsaranta, they have many players and don't invite the community into a league.

This is very unfair, I would like to suggest that the world boss becomes more difficult, so ONE will need the community. The boss is currently very easy for ONE, the legion ONE itself does it since the arrival of update 8.0. The rest of the community doesn't have a chance, ONE doesn't need us.

If the boss becomes more difficult, ONE will need us, giving the community the opportunity to make the World Boss.

Step 1: Use all 10 fingers to dps.
Step 2: Overclock and Crank up your brain usage from 0.0001 % to at least 1%.
Step 3: Plug in mouse (ImPoRtAnT fOr ThE rAnDoMs BrS YoU iNv to LeAgUe)

Expected: u will dps 10000% more and have a chance to win. 

if step 1 to 3 fail,
Step 4: Swipe Card
Step 5: Take Pain killer
Step 6: Repeat 

unknown.png

Heres some motivational video for you. If a rubbish like me can do it, so can you

ayt, out. bye

One world boss One legion and  2 people with brains the size of their thumbs screwing over there own legions. Once upon a time we offered to hand deliver world boss to rest of the elyos in exchange of alternating days. they didn't take the offer and when One dropped league they decided they would get every single elyos in legions, lfg etc against us. 

the 2 so called leaders didn't even think about their legions and try to inquire about the deal again, they thought they could greed their way into winning every world boss. Getting almost 2x our numbers some days and still only won 1 boss for the entire 8.0 so far.

As for Asmos one time I blinked when you guys tried and you disappeared before touching the boss

13 hours ago, Gummibear said:

Gitgud*

P.s Just bring the same numbers you have at Divine during Sieges to Ardeth... xoxo

I only wish Asmos cared about WB like they care about siege.

But sadly most of them can't follow anything that leaders says and some don't even know English, apparently. So numbers don't mater, if they'd just go there and get one-shotted by WB.

Honestly I gave up on all of the WBs, (besides some rare occasions when I feel like grabbing some free renown). My rolls sucks, so I rather not waste shards, and time, feeding stuff to others.

On 12/3/2021 at 6:36 PM, KnightZM-KT said:

One world boss One legion and  2 people with brains the size of their thumbs screwing over there own legions. Once upon a time we offered to hand deliver world boss to rest of the elyos in exchange of alternating days. they didn't take the offer and when One dropped league they decided they would get every single elyos in legions, lfg etc against us. 

the 2 so called leaders didn't even think about their legions and try to inquire about the deal again, they thought they could greed their way into winning every world boss. Getting almost 2x our numbers some days and still only won 1 boss for the entire 8.0 so far.

As for Asmos one time I blinked when you guys tried and you disappeared before touching the boss

Lets get this correct because you continue to be dishonest about things, that isn't how it was offered to me or cosita,  on the 2nd ardeth we went too you stated "my people are getting tired of carrying and are starting to complain because they are doing the work"  your solution was to get one boss for one and then do the other as a league,  so that one would get one alone and the other would go to the league,  cosita and I both disagreed to that because it wasn't going to be fair,  if it had been 1 each that would have been fine but that wasn't what was offered,   Then after talking for a bit we came to a agreement that we would give the league some time to get it down and learn it,  everyone agreed (lion even stated to let it go a few more world bosses then revisit the issue), very next ardeth ya'll "dropped the league"  Which is fine that's your choice but stop going around and telling people you offered a 1 to 1 deal because that wasn't the case at all.  But this is typical behaviors can't ever be Elyos vs asmos,  always have to be some faction drama so it is what it is,  But if your going to greed something at least be honest about it and own it not try and play the "we tried to make a deal"  But hey its at least made people play longer in this patch because of the competition.   

1 hour ago, TrinityStarr-KT said:

Lets get this correct because you continue to be dishonest about things, that isn't how it was offered to me or cosita,  on the 2nd ardeth we went too you stated "my people are getting tired of carrying and are starting to complain because they are doing the work"  your solution was to get one boss for one and then do the other as a league,  so that one would get one alone and the other would go to the league,  cosita and I both disagreed to that because it wasn't going to be fair,  if it had been 1 each that would have been fine but that wasn't what was offered,   Then after talking for a bit we came to a agreement that we would give the league some time to get it down and learn it,  everyone agreed (lion even stated to let it go a few more world bosses then revisit the issue), very next ardeth ya'll "dropped the league"  Which is fine that's your choice but stop going around and telling people you offered a 1 to 1 deal because that wasn't the case at all.  But this is typical behaviors can't ever be Elyos vs asmos,  always have to be some faction drama so it is what it is,  But if your going to greed something at least be honest about it and own it not try and play the "we tried to make a deal"  But hey its at least made people play longer in this patch because of the competition.   

my guy lost so many world bosses he developed early stages of dementia 

On 12/3/2021 at 8:11 PM, Zappies-DN said:

Is this "gud"?!

CEY6iT1.jpg

Nice of you to abandon Ubva Boris and the rest of them after 1 fight, pug vs pug.  If you are going to talk the talk to other elyos maybe should walk the walk first.

Are you actually going to compare premade asmo group with random lfg group in WORLD BOSS post just bc you saw my name ? fu***** sad existence if you want to compare dicks come to Apsaranta world boss and we will see how long you will survive lmfao rando noname gonna screenshot 4 patches old instance and hunting your ego on AFK group ? Get a fu**** life 

6 hours ago, TrinityStarr-KT said:

Lets get this correct because you continue to be dishonest about things

Honesty and Dignity
Training Elite mobs cuz left out
unknown-1.png
Comradery

-Lmao Baited, dude believe i was leaving One
unknown.png

Patience 

Screenshot_94.png

Doesnt Control Legionmates 
-Scolds legionmates for running instances (not wb related) back in 7.x
unknown.png

GG

unknown.png

End of the day, if ur a jackass like me , so be it and own it. Dont try to twist words and say that ppl lying to try look politically correct and saintlike. 

You made the decision to greed thinking u probably gonna win all the wb if u zerged. You also made the decision to shittalk that 1 single win that we memed so hard its our legion logo now.

Also, Our wb discord during ardeth was literally frozzy singing dejavu and alot of other funny shenanigans.

Unlike what I heard bout a raging, screaming cat in the your league discord. 

5 hours ago, Tun-KT said:

Honesty and Dignity
Training Elite mobs cuz left out
unknown-1.png
Comradery

-Lmao Baited, dude believe i was leaving One
unknown.png

Patience 

Screenshot_94.png

Doesnt Control Legionmates 
-Scolds legionmates for running instances (not wb related) back in 7.x
unknown.png

GG

unknown.png

Thats funny, you pick certain things from things not even remotely close to this entire convo and piece them together to try and make them "make sense"  each one of those "context you linked" are from different situations and times.   First "post"  was about masterius when we decided that the league was going to farm masterius,   Clarity and Luminance had invited one they declined to go,   then all the sudden once we started to form to kill it successfully,  One went and decided they would start drama instead of joining us and invited Clarity and of course they said yes to go because we was in the same league,  hence where i said  "killian thought we was invited and coming"   So yes people get angry because your backstabbing your own league, but that's the typical behavior to be expected from one.  Your 2nd post about cosita we have fixed that issue and have moved past that,  she and i both used to talk shit about each other for our own reason....but as adults we resolved and moved on from that, so keep trying to restir the drama but that isnt going to work either.  your 3rd  post was at anamos,   that a bit more recent but again taken out of context,  not that i really need to explain anything because you only ss what you want to to fuel some drama,  was about people only coming to WB when we can win easy, other than that they dont come pvp,   leaving league was refered to leaving that league and just pvping solo because there was 17 luminance and 3 other people in another ally that was afk at the outpost waiting for us to pvp and win ,  so again out of context but thats what your known for doing,  your 4th post is about masterius again nothing to do with "insntances" ZM had went and personally invited a few luminance players who was previously ONE players who had came to luminance to create drama,  the player he's refering to was captainwinters,  and when he realized what was really going on he sent a message to ZM and told him he wasnt going wbs with him anymore because he wasnt trying to start drama,  plenty of people play with one and luminance all day everyday,  never issues other than when you try and cause drama with shit.   so do what you do best and try and keep the drama going....one must really be bored to try and start it on forums.   Play it how you want but people know how things really went,  One will never change and thats a FACT

1 hour ago, TrinityStarr-KT said:

Thats funny, you pick certain things from things not even remotely close to this entire convo and piece them together to try and make them "make sense"  each one of those "context you linked" are from different situations and times.   First "post"  was about masterius when we decided that the league was going to farm masterius,   Clarity and Luminance had invited one they declined to go,   then all the sudden once we started to form to kill it successfully,  One went and decided they would start drama instead of joining us and invited Clarity and of course they said yes to go because we was in the same league,  hence where i said  "killian thought we was invited and coming"   So yes people get angry because your backstabbing your own league, but that's the typical behavior to be expected from one.  Your 2nd post about cosita we have fixed that issue and have moved past that,  she and i both used to talk shit about each other for our own reason....but as adults we resolved and moved on from that, so keep trying to restir the drama but that isnt going to work either.  your 3rd  post was at anamos,   that a bit more recent but again taken out of context,  not that i really need to explain anything because you only ss what you want to to fuel some drama,  was about people only coming to WB when we can win easy, other than that they dont come pvp,   leaving league was refered to leaving that league and just pvping solo because there was 17 luminance and 3 other people in another ally that was afk at the outpost waiting for us to pvp and win ,  so again out of context but thats what your known for doing,  your 4th post is about masterius again nothing to do with "insntances" ZM had went and personally invited a few luminance players who was previously ONE players who had came to luminance to create drama,  the player he's refering to was captainwinters,  and when he realized what was really going on he sent a message to ZM and told him he wasnt going wbs with him anymore because he wasnt trying to start drama,  plenty of people play with one and luminance all day everyday,  never issues other than when you try and cause drama with shit.   so do what you do best and try and keep the drama going....one must really be bored to try and start it on forums.   Play it how you want but people know how things really went,  One will never change and thats a FACT

Mf, your shit must be popping off to mars real soon with the amount of twisting you need to do to justify your utter delusional and controlling behaviour. 

It must be the selective memory issue that you have, but you seem to forget that every time yall tried to go Mastarius, me and kober, literally 2 deputies from One, were there to help, along with a few others from our legion. But because you cant lead or organize allies for shit, One's atendance quicky dropped because we werent gonna be wasting out time when you over half your legion dont have enough braincells to follow simple commands such as "kill the healing guards" even when they were marked. Obviously after 3 or 4 epic failed attempts, we decided to take the matter into our own hands and form, inviting only friends and semi capable ppl, which did exclude most your legion at time (heres a little hint, league =/= friends, because there was ppl there that werent part of the league at the time, which is another little detail you decided to leave out, guess its the selective memory issue). So you got butthurt and decided to pull shit we see above while screaming drama like a banshee and giving hell to the few ppl from your legion that got invited, which takes us the CaptainWinters situation. He wasnt trying to create drama at all, your controlling manipulative ass started the drama from the simple fact he joined his friends to do shit in game. Yep, he was telling us everything on discord while you were shouting at him in voice chat.

Im not gonna go deep on the anomos lore, cuz i think even the asmos can tell what happened and there are months of discord logs to refute any nonsense that you can try to spew on here KEKW. Ill just give 1 name: Frozzy.

The cosita thing is laughable really, since you used to constanly spam everyone's dms talking shit about everybody and sweet talking your way into getting them to do what you want, like the little snake that you are. Did i mention manipulative and controlling? monkaHmm. Still, you keep calling drama like a karen shouting from the manager at walmart, when it wasnt even us that logged into an alt account to post this thread in the first place.

Guess you starting to panic now that ppl are seeing your true colours and leaving your legion, by having this need to justify yourself by stretching  and twisting the truth in your favour and paint yourself as this saint and great faction leader that you probably think you are. Imagine guilt tripping and gaslighting someone that left your legion recently by dming them saying shit like "friendship is over rated, been getting backstabbed alot here lately so whats the difference losing one more friend", because you know, you cant be in another legion and still be friends KEKW.

Also, try to use the remnants of any grey mass that you most likely dont have inside that concave head of yours and maybe, MAYBE, realize that the deal was to have 1 boss for One and 1 boss for the league, meaning that the league would consist of everyone curretly in it plus whoever you invite, except One, because One pulled out of the league and is not longer part of it???

Archived