World boss of Apsaranta

19s311C58

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, Unbuff-DN said:

beyonce-ops.gif

Screenshot_128.png

Dang didnt know I was hacking. Really need them dementia meds now

1 hour ago, Bread-DN said:

Not much drama, many incompetent leaders though 

The league is pretty good, Malloc knows what he's doing, but I think the problem is more not -enough- competent leaders. It also only encompasses half the faction which is making the learning curve for Ardath too steep and leads to loss of morale, confidence, hope and even worse participation numbers in future. We can't go 50 vs 63 and learn at the same time. Someday maybe people will reunite the faction, but who wants to do this, its a really shitty job and impossible right now as long as half the people hate the other half (well not half but you know what I mean).

13 minutes ago, Zappies-DN said:

The league is pretty good, Malloc knows what he's doing, but I think the problem is more not -enough- competent leaders. It also only encompasses half the faction which is making the learning curve for Ardath too steep and leads to loss of morale, confidence, hope and even worse participation numbers in future. We can't go 50 vs 63 and learn at the same time. Someday maybe people will reunite the faction, but who wants to do this, its a really shitty job and impossible right now as long as half the people hate the other half (well not half but you know what I mean).

Who said I was talking about Malloc? 🤔

5 hours ago, Zappies-DN said:

The league is pretty good, Malloc knows what he's doing,

I am not but I am trying when I can  🤣

Well either way people have stepped up and Asmos are doing much better than before, to me trying to have some kind of cooperation is better than having nothing. One thing is for certain  you cant please everyone. And yeah as you said it is tough enough !

4 hours ago, lYasser-KT said:

Some nice quality drama everyone getting exposed in happy continue plz

unknown.png

Another one for you so we keep you interested LoL

@Livo-KT is there anyway we get that report function back ? I know there were some problems in the past but since NC is incapable to deal with this it would be great if we (the community) had a proper of exposing people !

Greed, greed and jealousy are to blame for this, I tell you. Are you better because you spent more money? Bravo for that !!! Now help the weaker ones and do not offend them. And you will gain respect not only of your mum or dad, but of all players . And everything will be fine, I promise :)

2 hours ago, Grodgar-DN said:

Greed, greed and jealousy are to blame for this, I tell you. Are you better because you spent more money? Bravo for that !!! Now help the weaker ones and do not offend them. And you will gain respect not only of your mum or dad, but of all players . And everything will be fine, I promise :)

spoken like a true alt

Everyone has the right to interpret it as they want, do not feel offended if that's what you mean :)

I will just add that I watch asmo and see how they support each other, help each other and do not look for stupid conflicts. I have great respect for this faction. And I would like to finish my reflections on this thread and wish everyone a lot of success in the game.

On 12/9/2021 at 6:10 AM, Malloc-KT said:

unknown.png

Another one for you so we keep you interested LoL

@Livo-KT is there anyway we get that report function back ? I know there were some problems in the past but since NC is incapable to deal with this it would be great if we (the community) had a proper of exposing people !

So One openly uses 3rd party software/hacking tools and leaders don't care? @KibbelzWhen is NCSoft going to address this? Technically One is benefitting from illegal software to monopolize the only world boss that matters. I believe there used to be penalty for people benefitting by others who are cheating. EVERYONE knows because of the dps meter - looking at the skills etc. If legions don't address this, NC should and make an example of them.

1 hour ago, Zappies-DN said:

So One openly uses 3rd party software/hacking tools and leaders don't care? @KibbelzWhen is NCSoft going to address this? Technically One is benefitting from illegal software to monopolize the only world boss that matters. I believe there used to be penalty for people benefitting by others who are cheating. EVERYONE knows because of the dps meter - looking at the skills etc. If legions don't address this, NC should and make an example of them.

wow, thats a new level of low. can't win apsaranta wb without xforms so lets try to get them banned instead.

2 hours ago, Zappies-DN said:

So you want the whole legion to get banned because asmos are incompetent to even stay in corner when WB appears and other elyos just gave up instead of trying and improving ? Instead of you trying to form alliance for WB , you crying in forums trying to get GMs attention because you can't do shit yourself in game. This won't get you anything luv just people laughing at  you. We all had the same chance and opportunities to try and get WB, some elyos even had fresh start without ONE bothing them, we let them try the boss themselfs, learn the mech and they still couldn't manage to stay alive. Same with asmos, came, stay in right corner - move to left corner - wipe. ? How do u want to get WB when u dont even know the mechs of WB ? Crying won't help u there

7 minutes ago, Shampoo said:

Ah the old "it wont matter that we are cheating, if you get good" deflection. The disgusting human being you have to be to have such a mindset is on another level.

No one is deflecting. its more about why should 70+ other people in the legion get banned for a decision 2-3, in this case 3, people make?

4 minutes ago, Beast-KT said:

No one is deflecting. its more about why should 70+ other people in the legion get banned for a decision 2-3, in this case 3, people make?

It is when 70+ other people can't make the decision to cast the bad apples out, making it look like you are fine with cheating as long as it benefits you.

Just now, Shampoo said:

It is when 70+ other people can't make the decision to cast the bad apples out, making it look like you are fine with cheating as long as it benefits you.

That's a fair assumption. Though, I'm not fine with it, I'm also a new member so I don't get to speak out and toss a "hey kick this guy out hes hacking" to our BG. I don't know what these guys have been through throughout the years of playing Aion together which I'm sure is the reason why these people are still in the legion.

Point is - we are killing the WB in apsaranta not because we have hackers but because we've taken the time to learn the boss, practice, communicate and work together. We've given other alliances a chance at it, they died not even 2 minutes in and that's not because we have hackers.

Not fair to mix these two topics anyway.

Hackers is a thing and few people from One have been on the meter but that doesn't change the fact that you are more,better geared, way better coordinated and way more active and online than asmos.

Asmos are fewer. It has been the same motivo since the beginning  of Aion. I dont understand why people are surprised.

Few of us trying, and just for the thrill of it even just to pvp although the boss now dies in 3mins so not enough to pvp  lmao.

Having said that Congratulation to @Kibbelz and @Loki for the immaculate and extremely effective move.

PS. If I was against hackers i wouldnt play with them although I understand that for some players personal values and integrity  means nothing when it comes to in game drops.

Archived