Forums

World boss of Apsaranta

19s311C58

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Its just funny all the qq about not have the numbers but when it comes to Anomos or any WB in Demaha, elyos get outnumbered really fast by asmos considering you need to form with 2hs prior or just in the moment. You have 3 days to get ready for Arduth, you can check the timer everytime you enter to Apsaranta, theres no much calculation to do regarding the time it should be spawning. Only difference is that theres no xforms allowed on Apsa. Its the most fair map regarding League vs League PvP but asmos can't make it. I don't think the blame is on elyos or 3 red dot names, its completely on the asmodian faction in not stepping up and not working hard enough for the wb.

Also, Asmos hunt every week Veille and theres no much that elyos do for stop that even if is in their main city. I don't understand how you can pull all that but can't form for a WB where everyone get cucked by the same mechanics and adds.

12 hours ago, Beast-KT said:

wow, thats a new level of low. can't win apsaranta wb without xforms so lets try to get them banned instead.

Okay look I'm not trying to get innocent people banned, but it would be nice if leaders of legions addressed the issue. It is more than 3, there is only 3 in screenies up there (replying to someone else). Legions on our side don't let people stay in legion if they hack, why can't a legion as strong as One do the same? Aside from being carried by your group, I mean. If you drop the cheaters...do other elyos have a chance at the boss? Probably not?

Do Asmo right now? No.

Would be nice for NC to make an official statement to help clean up the game, no? You play fair...

@Queen-KTisn't this your job to fix? Oh wait...

5 hours ago, Zappies-DN said:

Way to get us deleted!

Oh where is ur last post love? Devs deleted u or u chickened out ?
To ur saying before, i WILL give u my poisonous venom everywhere i see u ❤️ and once i see u in asparanta, i will hunt u down and make sure u see some real pvp without hacks that u that much cry  about  ❤️ muah and please don't mention me in this shit again. As we can see before u are not saint also with ur secret magic programs while giving shit to everyone else in here trying to get them banned. 

6 hours ago, MechEagIe-DN said:

You lucky they dont ban people buy account too !!!

FoolhardySourHumpbackwhale-size_restrict

Missed your memes, wb!

6 hours ago, Louisey-KT said:

kq4FYdj.png

look what ive found

Prolly thats why he said "us" xD

6 hours ago, Zappies-DN said:

Way to get us deleted!

Just a suggestion, keep it "transparent" post full pictures, provide accurate info and most importantly, keep it goin. This hilarious wall of shame deserves much more! Theese incredibly good people (hype dose of irony) are going places xD

Can't be good enough with regular means, lets add some vanila V6 engine to spice the race 👏

On 12/4/2021 at 6:36 AM, Unbuff-DN said:

I only wish Asmos cared about WB like they care about siege.

But sadly most of them can't follow anything that leaders says and some don't even know English, apparently. So numbers don't mater, if they'd just go there and get one-shotted by WB.

Honestly I gave up on all of the WBs, (besides some rare occasions when I feel like grabbing some free renown). My rolls sucks, so I rather not waste shards, and time, feeding stuff to others.

There are several problems with asmos and wb.  Past leadership cheating and stealing from the people who trust them.   There is NO trust anymore.  They dont respect the leaders and walk over them or ignore them and do what they want anyways.  Inclusion has always been a problem.

On 12/5/2021 at 9:45 AM, Venser-KT said:

The cosita thing is laughable really, since you used to constanly spam everyone's dms talking shit about everybody and sweet talking your way into getting them to do what you want, like the little snake that you are. Did i mention manipulative and controlling?

Please stop insulting snakes.  Bad  @Venser-KT They are actually pretty decent critters.  You have plenty of ways to describe his personality without bringing innocent snakes into this!

On 12/8/2021 at 4:29 AM, Malloc-KT said:

Ah just saw that. Welp Shedim wanted to feed their alts and protect their hackers so people got mad about it then decided they have big ds to go against the whole faction calling it *healthy competition* ( i am sure google translate did that for them).

As for the league I guess we doing alright mostly working together but we are only a few. Although I kinda enjoy working with each other and I haven't seen that for a very long time. I mean since 2012 only Panestera was one of the occasions we were working together.

Certain individuals form asmos are generally very dramatic but they are mostly gone now so all good.

In regards to Apsaranta it is in general very challenging. Asmos morale is at its lowest along with numbers. Historically asmos were not very good in following instructions but it is getting better. Last time i checked we were 20 people short not considering the gear gap.

Finally bout hacks and all I will just let the meter speak on its own. Gameguard took about 4 years to be implemented on NA servers and only a day to be bypassed by vanilla. Hackers  may get the advantage of skipping the animations and all but I guess they well never be remembered for anything else but their hacks such as.

yeah,  Im so much drama because I disagree with some of these rules.  I understand the concept, but manastones are

O L D   CONTENT!   Yeah everyone needs them..   go farm.  BY YOURSELF,  not with a nyerking league!  Do your lugbugs.  Farm pods.  CRAFT them.   I respect what youre trying to do, but youre never going to make everyone happy.  Focus on the important things that come from WB.  Look for talent in the faction and stop just looking at legion tags if  truly want to be inclusive.    I dont know you and have a 50% chance of you wasting my precious and limited  time, and I have seen the way some of the 'leaders' talk to people.  Im a nobody not a doormat.   You cant earn my trust or respect by allowing leadership to talk down to people.   And I loved the accusation of me playing on my ely to make it harder on the asmos.   No,  the asmo faction needs to own their drama.  Treat each other better.  And stop being petty for nyerk sake.

I stand by my opinion that its pathetic the asmos have drama over MANASTONES in 2021!!!!  You are all better than this so act like it!

Taking myself back to my little corner now.  

13 hours ago, Louisey-KT said:

kq4FYdj.png

look what ive found

AHAHAHA nice try, was it you who photoshopped this? If I had been using anything I would know long before you and fellow Asmos call me out unlike your faction. Link the session and as the next person said it is pixelated and clearly fake. I didn't even post the original screenies on here. Obviously you are salty and probably complicit, what is your character name? 

13 hours ago, Andrromeda-KT said:

Are you sure you havent made that up cause it looks like the pixel ratio of the question mark is different from the class icon

100% made up, i dont even use macros or shugo console even. Nice catch...Elyos will go to any depths clearly to try and justify hacking.

8 hours ago, Queen-KT said:

Oh where is ur last post love? Devs deleted u or u chickened out ?
To ur saying before, i WILL give u my poisonous venom everywhere i see u ❤️ and once i see u in asparanta, i will hunt u down and make sure u see some real pvp without hacks that u that much cry  about  ❤️ muah and please don't mention me in this shit again. As we can see before u are not saint also with ur secret magic programs while giving shit to everyone else in here trying to get them banned. 

As for you, your post before mine was deleted and mine too - your fault!  And as for the doctored screenie you do you really believe it is real? I could make one of those for everyone in this thread and so could any 7 year old with image editing software. For the record it was not me who posted you being in vanilla discord and using it at same time or the others, however ANY person using those should be banned and every fair player would probably agree.

I am not trying to get anyone banned, I didnt even report you and the others, I'm saying leaders need to take responsibility for their members. Asmos have and do, One clearly does not. It is that simple. Having a bunch of hackers in legion taints the rest of it. We need One for PVP, just not their hackers. Maybe you do need them since you can't even take 1 other world boss right now. I think we are over 90%.

43 minutes ago, Zappies-DN said:

As for you, your post before mine was deleted and mine too - your fault!  And as for the doctored screenie you do you really believe it is real? I could make one of those for everyone in this thread and so could any 7 year old with image editing software. For the record it was not me who posted you being in vanilla discord and using it at same time or the others, however ANY person using those should be banned and every fair player would probably agree.

I am not trying to get anyone banned, I didnt even report you and the others, I'm saying leaders need to take responsibility for their members. Asmos have and do, One clearly does not. It is that simple. Having a bunch of hackers in legion taints the rest of it. We need One for PVP, just not their hackers. Maybe you do need them since you can't even take 1 other world boss right now. I think we are over 90%.

I think you confuse can't or not enough people really care about other world bosses right now. 

Did you know that Elyos in the past year has killed over 700 world bosses not counting Arduth? 

13 minutes ago, Zappies-DN said:

No, but civil is fine, last time I met you you destroyed me in seconds when i wasn't geared either anyway - so on Asmo side - people have been not inviting obvious hackers into legions or they have stopped doing it. There is a few but not in any big legion and, well, one hacked Mau Form??? So they aren't really important - Resort is, Ogio tries to be...you don't need them or tell them to stop? There are a lot of people using other - less evil programs ( would consider shugo one and mouse macros fairly innocent, but there are other ones that people can even control their rolls which would directly affect your members no?). 

I apologize then on the full blast that's not me and I am glad you are in this discussion, we all want a better game and better community, everyone knows Team Beauty or Crixen or Beast or that monster vandal I never want to see again is the best right now how would they feel if an Asmo group rolled around with barely an animation and kill them in one second?

It was deleted by devs, but another post I indicated the big Asmo legions are addressing or have addressed these types of users where you won't find them. Toxic, IZerg, Snickers just some examples there has been a big push led by leaders of our faction to get rid of that stuff, the problem for One is the players are very obvious and very active, where the few Asmo in little legions are scarce. If we lead by example things will be better for everyone. Everyone wants fair pvp fair boss fights, fair looting etc (aside from the ones who abuse it with 3rd party stuffs).

We want pvp and we want it fair and we want One. Also I bet you want us to try Ardath to make it interesting too. Again I don't want anyone banned but the handful of youknowwhat users. Reporting them does no good, not that I've tried, but it can be fixed via the community.

As for entertaining the factions on here, someone else will have to pull up the slack! 

Nah. There's some days I'm up to pvp and some days I just wanna get the quest done and go do something else.

Did you know I'm not the leader, so not sure what you're wanting me to do. I'll forward to the HR department.
Did you know I only joined One post merger, so I don't have all the historical data about all of that, nor much of a say.
Did you know that DN people find all the KT drama very comical. 

11 minutes ago, Did You Know said:

Nah. There's some days I'm up to pvp and some days I just wanna get the quest done and go do something else.

Did you know I'm not the leader, so not sure what you're wanting me to do. I'll forward to the HR department.
Did you know I only joined One post merger, so I don't have all the historical data about all of that, nor much of a say.
Did you know that DN people find all the KT drama very comical. 

I was happiest player on KT when the merge happened - I like almost all of the DN people, but now they get to see KT incessant trolling and non stop graphic sexual references and the rest.

You don't have to speak for them, it would be simple for whomever it is to just say "Resort stop fking hacking" and thats that? 

On first thing - Apsa is too time consuming that sometimes it takes 8 hours because 1) Asmo are not good at all at flipping camps unless BCM wakes up or MechEagle solos them all  2) we just want to get the quests done so we can get everything else done - we can't see LFG so miss all the ID/AD/KBF and even ECs when in Apsa (maybe NCSoft can address this rather than planning to delete all the pvp instances). Once we get everything done, sure pvp at Base 7 for 4 hours until shards run out fun even with the 2million guards NC put in Apsa.

KT drama between legions is killing us when it comes to Ardath. We just don't have the numbers in the league to do anything but kill a few people at Ardath even just only One/Endline there. Everything is so personal and as Bread said, there aren't enough competent leaders, but within the league I have to say there are a lot of people who are/have stepped up, its outside that we suffer. There's at least 5-6 people leading WBs. We are probably resigned to coming to mess with you guys at Ardath sometimes and waiting for HoANM and books there. The drama now between legions is now outside of the league we have which is drama free and incredibly good cooperation. Its been so successful often only 1 person is now rolling the imbued weapons since everyone has got 1 or 2. We have to grow the legion to be competitive, but each Ardath we fall further behind - lack of books, lack of Oath Tablets and Ultimate Oaths. Not many can afford 10b on the 1/20 chance of getting any ultimate oath. Not to mention, and I don't know how maybe zugie kills them all at 13, but there are SO MANY undergeared Asmo many with uncompleted sets and they just get completely rolled in pvp now in Apsa they have no confidence and a lot of them can't even damage anyone in pvp, somehow.

There will always be server drama, though.

7 hours ago, Amarah-KT said:

There are several problems with asmos and wb.  Past leadership cheating and stealing from the people who trust them.   There is NO trust anymore.  They dont respect the leaders and walk over them or ignore them and do what they want anyways.  Inclusion has always been a problem.

Please stop insulting snakes.  Bad  @Venser-KT They are actually pretty decent critters.  You have plenty of ways to describe his personality without bringing innocent snakes into this!

yeah,  Im so much drama because I disagree with some of these rules.  I understand the concept, but manastones are

O L D   CONTENT!   Yeah everyone needs them..   go farm.  BY YOURSELF,  not with a nyerking league!  Do your lugbugs.  Farm pods.  CRAFT them.   I respect what youre trying to do, but youre never going to make everyone happy.  Focus on the important things that come from WB.  Look for talent in the faction and stop just looking at legion tags if  truly want to be inclusive.    I dont know you and have a 50% chance of you wasting my precious and limited  time, and I have seen the way some of the 'leaders' talk to people.  Im a nobody not a doormat.   You cant earn my trust or respect by allowing leadership to talk down to people.   And I loved the accusation of me playing on my ely to make it harder on the asmos.   No,  the asmo faction needs to own their drama.  Treat each other better.  And stop being petty for nyerk sake.

I stand by my opinion that its pathetic the asmos have drama over MANASTONES in 2021!!!!  You are all better than this so act like it!

Taking myself back to my little corner now.  

If there were rules it's just to be fair to all the players who participate, and the thing you don't do is participate.

And then here we have you writing great texts, all very beautiful

You talk a lot about faction and everything else for  who have never helped at all

beautiful texts don't help, but actions do.

15 minutes ago, LittleVandal said:

I find hilarious that we were speaking in spanish and you took the time to translate the whole thing and say I got pissed for being out DPSed, when we were just joking around most of the time. For not caring that much about this you really invest a lot of time on it. Still crying about manastones and writing a whole essay about it? Damn, I though ur time was too preocious to be "unhappy". 

Actually honey, Im learning spanish.  There wasnt much I didnt understand, but perhaps some of it was out of context.   Did  you know that many employers pay more for being bilingual?  I still have 2 kids and a ton of critters to feed so thats an easy way to boost your paycheck!  And it goes along with that whole bettering yourself.   True story I took spanish in middle school and didnt try, so ofc I failed it.  Was afraid of trying for a long time.  Im finally at a point in my life Ive learned its ok to have standards and boundaries.  Im not afraid of failing anymore, and  Im not afraid of you.

I care about this GAME.  Did you forget we are down to just 1 server now?  NC does just fine driving players away without the rest of the community turning into cannibals.   I dont care which side my friends play on.  Its up to every person who logs in to make this digital world a better place.   I didnt name  you at first,  even tho you were the one who was rude to me in group chat.  Sorry  I wasnt your preferred cleric.  Maybe next time  you meet someone new,  dont start by assuming they arent good enough to be in your presence.  If youd like to talk about this 1 on 1 and try to fix the rift Im down for that.   If not thats fine too.   But please.. stop acting crappy towards each other. 

Id like to keep this game alive.  So be better.  Act better.  

All of you

Archived