Forums

AP Trading start again

SongBRewer-KT

It was not that bad on IS awhile ago but has started to pick up again at least elyos side.

Zzzzzz has admitted to it in /3 

Kou/Hzillusion/Eysath from Resurgence have all gone up 70K+ AP a day as officers while never grinding and sparsely doing dredges.  Just noticed today that Eysath is in full 50e, which he had none of just 3 weeks ago according to viewing his gear and myAion.  I assume they are all using the Asmo-IS account Hzillusion bought, Synchro, for all three of their AP trading. 

The worst part is how easily this is trackable on the AP leaderboards, just showing that people cheating don't even care enough to hide it and NCwest doesn't care enough to fix it.; 

Yeah it’s blatantly obvious again. There are people that are sub lvl 50 that are officers who I have not once seen in the abyss and I’ve been out there grinding non stop.

They are back to banning bots though. So at least they’re further tanking the economy while cheaters, hackers and AP traders run rampant. I can’t even find stigmas as I level on the broker it’s so bad now. I can’t tell you how many people dps meter has pinged for ani hacks too.

Low level people that farm guards, I guess they can go higher. If you ever think that ap trading will stop then you are delusional. They learned how to not be as blatant as the first time. They won't have kisks and gather a whole group and arrange a trade. I am still in shock on how basic these traders were in the first time they did it.

This is for sure starting to become an issue on israphel.  It is very blatant we have elyos and asmos with part of the same name in both leaderboards trading ap for weeks and months and nothing is being done. We have conversations and screenshots of sketchy stuff going on reported and no action taken; kisks in very suspicious locations. All this and the people going up 50-70k a day are never ever farming guards never doing repeatable they are dredge logger which shouldnt give much more than 15k a day yet they do 4-5 times that. It's very annoying when most of us work hard for our gear to see this happening.

AP bans need to be done more frequently do not wait for players to start complaining and reporting suspicious activities this is as blatant and as easy to catch as it gets...

1 hour ago, Kiras said:

This is for sure starting to become an issue on israphel.  It is very blatant we have elyos and asmos with part of the same name in both leaderboards trading ap for weeks and months and nothing is being done. We have conversations and screenshots of sketchy stuff going on reported and no action taken; kisks in very suspicious locations. All this and the people going up 50-70k a day are never ever farming guards never doing repeatable they are dredge logger which shouldnt give much more than 15k a day yet they do 4-5 times that. It's very annoying when most of us work hard for our gear to see this happening.

AP bans need to be done more frequently do not wait for players to start complaining and reporting suspicious activities this is as blatant and as easy to catch as it gets...

LOL, ap traders saying "ap trading is bad" everyone knows ate ur ap legion is full ap traders.

16 hours ago, Ontwo said:

Yeah it’s blatantly obvious again. There are people that are sub lvl 50 that are officers who I have not once seen in the abyss and I’ve been out there grinding non stop.

They are back to banning bots though. So at least they’re further tanking the economy while cheaters, hackers and AP traders run rampant. I can’t even find stigmas as I level on the broker it’s so bad now. I can’t tell you how many people dps meter has pinged for ani hacks too.

"can't even find stigmas on the broker" sounds like a population problem due to certain things going on in the game, you should just quit while you're ahead, game is only going downhill from here on out but i guess you like to waste time and money and not learn from ncsoft's track record from over 10 years ago, shame shame

3 hours ago, Kybele said:

LOL, ap traders saying "ap trading is bad" everyone knows ate ur ap legion is full ap traders.

Could you please elaborate on this? If you have proof, screenshots or suspicions of AUA members AP trading please by all mean  call them out we want to know and keep an eye on them; at the same time use that proof to report those members via tickets so it is investigated by as well NCsoft. 

3 hours ago, Kibbelz said:

Thank you for sharing - I'll relay this concern with the game team in our meeting later today.

@Kibbelz Thank you for looking into this. You will see some similarities with leaderboard name (and some not on the board) and rapid AP gain. I know a few in Ate Ur AP have created tickets lately with a lot more information on specific players for you to review.

15 minutes ago, Kiras said:

Could you please elaborate on this? If you have proof, screenshots or suspicions of AUA members AP trading please by all mean  call them out we want to know and keep an eye on them; at the same time use that proof to report those members via tickets so it is investigated by as well NCsoft. 

I dont have screenshoot but when im in Sanctus your legion offered me many times for trading ap via by some sanctus members. Ap trading no problem for me, but dont act like legal players. Everyone in IS knows your legion. 

4 minutes ago, Kybele said:

I dont have screenshoot but when im in Sanctus your legion offered me many times for trading ap via by some sanctus members. Ap trading no problem for me, but dont act like legal players. Everyone in IS knows your legion. 

Sanctus is a really long time ago we are talking what like 3 months ago do those players even play anymore to begin with? Not to mention AUA is huge are those members even in the legion anymore? You seem to be bodly categorizing a whole legion as traders when you have no proof at all and you base your perception on hearsay only... 

It's actually amazing that you guys think it ever stoped... They will just do it in a way that is harder to identify. As someone else mentioned before, I think it's crazy how blatantly they did it the first time. They have balls!

It will never stop. Either the staff keep checking AP traders, or they willl reign.

Archived