Crafted Taha box

Dragonshadows

So here is my issue with this hear, if you would of read the Taha box before this last update you saw that you have a chance to get a weapon or armor box, which i have made 2 trys on and get armor boxes. Fast forward to the new week after this last weeks update the taha crafted box has been change. Now you can spend 12m kinah and only get 2 marks and 1 faded mark and thats it. I really feel what ever change they made to the box they need to lower the price because spending 12 million kinah and only getting marks in my eyes is game breaking for the players.

The issue here is that before the update last Wednesday, when you crafted the Fine Tahabata Box, and opened it. You got:

x1 Tahabata Mark

x1 Fading Tahabata Mark

x1 Either an Anuhart Armor box OR Anuhart Weapon box

This was confirmed by 10 of us that crafted the box. It also said in the description last week that you would receive the Anuhart boxes. (Unfortunately no screenshot). We ALL received some sort of box last week, and now this week the box description has been updated and our entire group got no box and only marks.

ya that box is ridiculously expensive i have tried 4 times and got only garbage, but its pointless to complaing they don't care about NA, they would even increase the recipe to 40m per try if they could because they don't know how hard is farm kinah in a server with no population

10 minutes ago, Avuis said:

The issue here is that before the update last Wednesday, when you crafted the Fine Tahabata Box, and opened it. You got:

x1 Tahabata Mark

x1 Fading Tahabata Mark

This was confirmed by 10 of us that crafted the box. It also said in the description last week that you would receive the Anuhart boxes. (Unfortunately no screenshot). We ALL received some sort of box last week, and now this week the box description has been updated and our entire group got no box and only marks.

someone from my static got no weapon or armor box first week only marks and a fading mark, its rng

1 minute ago, Loca said:

someone from my static got no weapon or armor box first week only marks and a fading mark, its rng

I understand its RNG, you're the first report of only getting marks in the first week. We put out a poll and everyone stated they got a box in the first week. This is where our concerns are coming from. It is very possible it was luck everyone got a box. It just seems odd that no one is getting a box now.

On 11/30/2021 at 3:32 PM, Avuis said:

x1 Tahabata Mark

x1 Fading Tahabata Mark

Nope, I crafted a box after the first week and got nothing.

Archived