1 kinah retuning

Ele-DN

4 minutes ago, Ele-DN said:

Yeah... kinda like asking for the Drop/xp buff weekends that has been missing for months.

Yeah... not really one is a positive the other a negative but sure, its kinda like asking a bank that stopped taking a fee for no reason, if its a mistake or not when its like 99.99% certain it was a mistake. I understand the sentiment of pointing something out if its hurting someone, but tell me person that i do not know who i'm talking too, who is this one hurting, do a cost/benefit analysis of your question. :)

1 hour ago, Shampoo said:

Yeah... not really one is a positive the other a negative but sure, its kinda like asking a bank that stopped taking a fee for no reason, if its a mistake or not when its like 99.99% certain it was a mistake. I understand the sentiment of pointing something out if its hurting someone, but tell me person that i do not know who i'm talking too, who is this one hurting, do a cost/benefit analysis of your question. :)

If you're referring to me, i haven't played seriously for months. If you didn't correct for a bank mistake, you'll probably be charged with something if for what ever reason is found out. Pretty sure the same thing "would" happen here. NC banning players for their own fault. Its not like its not happened right?

Idk what you're referring to in the 2nd part but if you're for fair game play, you would be asking for this to be permanent too. 

I'm referring to you yes, you haven't played seriously for months but you felt the need to ask a question that could influence everyone? I'm sure a lot of people are wondering the same, but do you see anyone else here asking about it? Why do you think that might be, that no one else is asking about it? Maybe because they have the foresight to see this going away if they do? They have punished people before but i dont see them doing anything on this, what are they going to do, unretune everyones gear?

The second part is referring to you again yes, you started with the "you know who i am" attitude so i answered accordingly, i would like it to be permanent as well, but in your experience do they listen? You might have asked months ago for it, but we have been asking for years and nothing happened, we have been asking for extractors to be reduced in prices, we have been asking for skins to be added to bcm, asking for updated rewards in events, asked for xp/cubics gaining to be made more available because its made in autohunt in mind. So the idea that they now magically listened and made this permanent and its not purely a mistake is just naive.

The event that it was part of ended, and it remained, so as far as im concerned its permanent until they realize it wasnt suppose to be, you sheding a light into it "just so you know if its permanent or not" if its is is not helping anyone. I want a fair game, and as i said its ok to point out a mistake if its hurting somebody, this one is not it.

49 minutes ago, Ele-DN said:

If you're referring to me, i haven't played seriously for months. If you didn't correct for a bank mistake, you'll probably be charged with something if for what ever reason is found out. Pretty sure the same thing "would" happen here. NC banning players for their own fault. Its not like its not happened right?

Idk what you're referring to in the 2nd part but if you're for fair game play, you would be asking for this to be permanent too. 

Ele, there are good reasons to report a glitch or a bug so people will not abuse it and end up banned, but what you did here is whistle blowing.

There were only two possibilities:

1. This is intentional: In this case an announcement wouldn't change anything about it, it wouldn't make us sleep better at night knowing that it is the way it is supposed to be and they didn't leave it by accident, nor would it make it any better or worse.
  2. This is by mistake: In this case you whistle blew this to them and they are going to fix it. This is not something anyone could get a ban for, because we don't go out of our way to use this 1 kinah retune instead of the normal way, it is a passive default event that they forgot to remove. This happened before with a passive XP buff as well.

Banning anyone for 1 kinah retune they forgot to remove is like banning everyone because they logged in.

~~

Now lets all stop replying to this thread and bury it with posts so they don't see it.

C'mon guys lets be real here, NCsoft ain't going to do anything even with this post if it doesn't cost them money. And besides its not a game breaking issue like when they had to remove the Halloween transforms cause everyone would be OP AF if they finished their collection and got that extra 151 attack. Or how players abused the SW egg and completed many of the hard to obtain collection. Either way the game is already broken as it is. 

I'm referring to you yes, you haven't played seriously for months but you felt the need to ask a question that could influence everyone? I'm sure a lot of people are wondering the same, but do you see anyone else here asking about it? Why do you think that might be, that no one else is asking about it? Maybe because they have the foresight to see this going away if they do? They have punished people before but i dont see them doing anything on this, what are they going to do, unretune everyones gear?

The second part is referring to you again yes, you started with the "you know who i am" attitude so i answered accordingly, i would like it to be permanent as well, but in your experience do they listen? You might have asked months ago for it, but we have been asking for years and nothing happened, we have been asking for extractors to be reduced in prices, we have been asking for skins to be added to bcm, asking for updated rewards in events, asked for xp/cubics gaining to be made more available because its made in autohunt in mind. So the idea that they now magically listened and made this permanent and its not purely a mistake is just naive.

The event that it was part of ended, and it remained, so as far as im concerned its permanent until they realize it wasnt suppose to be, you sheding a light into it "just so you know if its permanent or not" if its is is not helping anyone. I want a fair game, and as i said its ok to point out a mistake if its hurting somebody, this one is not it.

You sound mad that this buff that benefits you could be going away.

1 hour ago, Arhangelos said:

Ele, there are good reasons to report a glitch or a bug so people will not abuse it and end up banned, but what you did here is whistle blowing.

There were only two possibilities:

1. This is intentional: In this case an announcement wouldn't change anything about it, it wouldn't make us sleep better at night knowing that it is the way it is supposed to be and they didn't leave it by accident, nor would it make it any better or worse.
  2. This is by mistake: In this case you whistle blew this to them and they are going to fix it. This is not something anyone could get a ban for, because we don't go out of our way to use this 1 kinah retune instead of the normal way, it is a passive default event that they forgot to remove. This happened before with a passive XP buff as well.

Banning anyone for 1 kinah retune they forgot to remove is like banning everyone because they logged in.

~~

Now lets all stop replying to this thread and bury it with posts so they don't see it.

Only if. Like when they announce the xp/drop buff for every weekend after like 7.8,yet how long has it been missing?

Going back to the previous example, if the bank deposits 1m in to your bank by "mistake", you're not going to question how it got there and spend it?

20 minutes ago, Ele-DN said:

Explain to me how is it not benefiting everyone, but just me?

Only if. Like when they announce the xp/drop buff for every weekend after like 7.8,yet how long has it been missing?

Its not comparable, one is something missing that should have been there by their own admission, and even when they admitted it was by mistake they still didnt bring it back, the second is something that was left, its not missing and its having the effect that it does. In the first case people are losing on xp/ap that they should of had, on the second people are not losing kinah that they would of had, both benefit the playerbase and are of no consequence to the developer, only one is actually hurting anybody by making our progression slower.

Going back to the previous example, if the bank deposits 1m in to your bank by "mistake", you're not going to question how it got there and spend it?

That right there is a strawman argument, i specifically said a mistake that hurt somebody, 1m dollars would have to come out of someones pocket, the employee or whoever was at fault, this mistake right here hurts nobody, and i urge you again to explain how is someone hurt by it?

You keep doubling down on this, lets just end it, if you want to have the last word, go ahead, have it i don't care.

29 minutes ago, Ele-DN said:

...when we pay kinah to retune, this kinah doesn't go to NCWest, it is being destroyed.

You are acting as if NCWest needs our kinah and will be mad when they learn we didn't pay any to retune our items because they forgot to remove the 1-kinah feature and will somehow demand us to pay the kinah we didn't waste.

Fees are a kinah sink feature (a destructive one due to awful RNG)
~~
If a bank gives you 1m it is given by them, someone lost it for you to have it. Kinah is a virtual currency, NCWest can summon trillions of kinah in one code of line if they want.

Stop trying to excuse yourself, this is whistle blowing. If your intention is to keep this thread alive so the GMs take notice, so far you are managing it by playing dumb.

7 minutes ago, Shampoo said:

Explain to me how is it not benefiting everyone, but just me?

That right there is a strawman argument, i specifically said a mistake that hurt somebody, 1m dollars would have to come out of someones pocket, the employee or whoever was at fault, this mistake right here hurts nobody, and i urge you again to explain how is someone hurt by it?

You keep doubling down on this, lets just end it, if you want to have the last word, go ahead, have it i don't care.

8 minutes ago, Arhangelos said:

...when we pay kinah to retune, this kinah doesn't go to NCWest, it is being destroyed, you are acting as if NCWest needs our kinah, it is a kinah sink feature one that has destructive consequences when people might spend up to 200m for one piece until they can get all 4 stats correct and then have to individually retune with luna.

If a bank gives you 1m it is given by them, someone lost it for you to have it. kinah is a virtual currency, NCWest can summon trillions of kinah in one code of line if they want.

Stop trying to excuse yourself, this is whistle blowing.

Sure it does. someone getting their perfect stat for virtually no cost. then someone months ago had to spend 1-2b on it. sounds fair right? 

Then currently, getting perfect stat for no cost, then unannounced buff goes away and anyone who didn't get their armor piece to use during this buff would have to pay out of their own pocket. whos it hurting now?

14 minutes ago, Ele-DN said:

Sure it does. someone getting their perfect stat for virtually no cost. then someone months ago had to spend 1-2b on it. sounds fair right? 

Then currently, getting perfect stat for no cost, then unannounced buff goes away and anyone who didn't get their armor piece to use during this buff would have to pay out of their own pocket. whos it hurting now?

Who is going to hurt... but of course the players that didn't have the time to retune their items before ELE-DN whistle blew the fking thing to the forums and GMs removed it.

This is already here, perma or not it is here and we enjoy it. What is the purpose of asking if it is permanent or not now?

If they ever remove it in the near future you can start asking for it to be permanent for all the arguments you presented. Right now mentioning it only has one potential of removing it if it was accidental.

~~~

It is not about who is going to hurt, it is about who is the intellectual amoeba that made it go away by mentioning it on the forums!

There is no way you do not get what we say, you wouldn't be able to function if you are drop dead serious about this.

15 minutes ago, Ele-DN said:

No, it started with 8.0, when we got all the new gear that could be acquired so everyone is on level playing field atm. Everyone has a chance to get their perfect stats for cheap, how is that not fair? But if you cause it to end by your pigheadedness you would do exactly the opposite of what you claim to be arguing for, everyone from the moment it stops will have to pay 1-2b versus the people that already got it for free. That would be on you.

23 minutes ago, Ele-DN said:

then someone months ago had to spend 1-2b on it. sounds fair right?

Someone 2 patches ago spend 1~2 billion enchanting and upgrading their Lakrum PvP gear to +15 and in the next patch it became 2nd grade and by now it is not even 3rd grade equipment.

Sounds fair?

Aion is living in the moment, not in the past or future, now we have 1 kinah retune, it is like "sht up and enjoy it"

58 minutes ago, Arhangelos said:

Someone 2 patches ago spend 1~2 billion enchanting and upgrading their Lakrum PvP gear to +15 and in the next patch it became 2nd grade and by now it is not even 3rd grade equipment.

Sounds fair?

Aion is living in the moment, not in the past or future, now we have 1 kinah retune, it is like "sht up and enjoy it"

yeah.. like the amount of rubbish gear for absurd inflated price in broker currently, its not like players can afford the old retune price

No, it started with 8.0, when we got all the new gear that could be acquired so everyone is on level playing field atm. Everyone has a chance to get their perfect stats for cheap, how is that not fair? But if you cause it to end by your pigheadedness you would do exactly the opposite of what you claim to be arguing for, everyone from the moment it stops will have to pay 1-2b versus the people that already got it for free. That would be on you.

And before that when the buff only came once a year benefiting those who has gear to retune. If you look farther, when 8.1 and beyond comes and they ninja patch this buff, how are you going to complain that its gone even though its not intended? Or bring it to attention to keep it permanently when it currently is in game. This community can't be this retarded right?

6 minutes ago, Ele-DN said:

And before that when the buff only came once a year benefiting those who has gear to retune. If you look farther, when 8.1 and beyond comes and they ninja patch this buff, how are you going to complain that its gone even though its not intended? Or bring it to attention to keep it permanently when it currently is in game. This community can't be this retarded right?

Yeah, bring up the fact we have the 1 kinah retune risking it to not be permanent and have it removed so we can complain that it is not permanent.

We are wasting our time with you.

12 minutes ago, Arhangelos said:

Yeah, bring up the fact we have the 1 kinah retune risking it to not be permanent and have it removed so we can complain that it is not permanent.

We are wasting our time with you.

yeah. bringing it up before it magically disappears. Whats your reason to try and keep it in game? keep hiding it and using it in bare sight?

Archived