Please extend xp event

Oscoti

This was about the 3rd(/4th?) time they've done a +100% XP event (and it lasted 3 weeks), and the occurrence of XP events is probably in double digits by now in less than 6 months of classic being live (if you include when they gave everyone a loads of Lodas amulets too).

...and you need more?

6 hours ago, Jafoolycake said:

This was about the 3rd(/4th?) time they've done a +100% XP event (and it lasted 3 weeks), and the occurrence of XP events is probably in double digits by now in less than 6 months of classic being live (if you include when they gave everyone a loads of Lodas amulets too).

...and you need more?

I have my main that I get to play, but most of my time went into DP and Dredge. The off time I get to try and level my sin and sorc, if I didn't have an xp boost I wouldn't bother at all...

I don't think there's any harm in keeping an xp event going, is there? 

On 12/9/2021 at 6:25 AM, Jafoolycake said:

...and you need more?

Yes. Is that somehow hurting you? I am an adult with a job that takes me out of town every few days for a couple of days unlike many of the basement dwellers or work from home people.

Again how does it hurt you?

On 12/9/2021 at 12:38 PM, Adla said:

I have my main that I get to play, but most of my time went into DP and Dredge. The off time I get to try and level my sin and sorc, if I didn't have an xp boost I wouldn't bother at all...

I don't think there's any harm in keeping an xp event going, is there? 

Exactly

On 12/9/2021 at 1:25 PM, Jafoolycake said:

...and you need more?

Man, don't be salty, life is unfair, but this keeps toons around :)

Archived