Weekly Server Maintenance - December 8, 2021

Arctic

1 hour ago, Arrowz said:

on a side note, I now need Mintra to come in and post in their usual Roleplay because this is just gold

I actually jacked this from an old tv station "hoax"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Southern_Television_broadcast_interruption

Pretty creepy stuff. There's a video on youtube.

Anyway, back on topic,

Things have to get tightened up around here... I get it, Aion Classic (in NA, before Zarbi tries to derail my point) is an afterthought (still trying to get my name Aftershock back from a guy who doesn't even play who sniped it, thanks support).

We're being shown time and time again that the team is severely out of touch (but have good intent, albeit!) and unproffessional (no offense meant) at handling Aion Classic.

This could have been a huge opportunity in the west, and a revitalization of one of the best MMO's I've ever played... alas, I now have a glider instead of wings and sail the seven seas instead of the abyss...

Thanks, once again, for ruining Aion for me Ncsoft :S... two for two.

@Loki @Kibbelz 

all Skill animation/Sounds are broken ,  NPCs arrows for quest are missing , some textures like Rift entry are broken.

Ah yes. also the granker is made for 300 people ++  and its on BELUSLAN/HEIRON not morheim/eltnen like you mention on website.

QFSL5OQ.png

Another Copy/paste event from the korean version that wont ever work in NA...

And you couldnt event copy/paste it right since you sent us on the wrong maps :)

WTF are you doing.

Just now, Kibbelz said:

Hi everyone,

We are aware of the issues in-game and will provide an update as soon as we have a resolution plan which we can share.

Thank you.

At this point, just remove the event entirely. Take everything back to the way it was before. Then go through the files and add them one by one. if something conflicts, remove it. it really isnt that hard

12 minutes ago, Stormwing said:

@DMob-DN:
Some people say to have gotten about 300k abyss points for the kill, which means it should be killable. Mayhap it is not the same granker you are referring to.

if it was that guy in the acn discord i dunno if i believe it

10 hours ago, Yinami said:

@Kibbelz

So the turkeygiving shugos are also gone same day event ? we don't get a few days so we can turn in coins? i still have coins now :( and wasnt able to long in the day event was over do to real life being important..

When the Turkey coin event started, it said quite clearly up front that it was ending on Dec 8th. which it did.

https://www.aiononline.com/news/thanksgiving-events-2021

Archived