Weekly Server Maintenance - December 8, 2021

Arctic

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Seriously NCSOFT, is this event worthy? Everyone in the world had a very difficult and bad year because of the pandemic and to say goodbye to this year, do you send us a BAD event too? They're kidding, aren't they?! Provide us good events, we are fed up with these horrible events without good rewards.

WE NEEED:

- ANCIENT REFINING STONES;

-  NEW SKINS, OLD SKINS (BEAUTIFUL SKINS PLS);

- PIXEL TRANSFORMATION EVENT;

- LEGENDARY OR ULTIMATE TRANSFORMATION EVENT;

- XP;

- KINAH EVENT

13 minutes ago, Seigen said:

Seriously NCSOFT, is this event worthy? Everyone in the world had a very difficult and bad year because of the pandemic and to say goodbye to this year, do you send us a BAD event too? They're kidding, aren't they?! Provide us good events, we are fed up with these horrible events without good rewards.

WE NEEED:

- ANCIENT REFINING STONES;

-  NEW SKINS, OLD SKINS (BEAUTIFUL SKINS PLS);

- PIXEL TRANSFORMATION EVENT;

- LEGENDARY OR ULTIMATE TRANSFORMATION EVENT;

- XP;

- KINAH EVENT

12 minutes ago, Forgive-KT said:

I dont get how a company can be so clueless about their own game. The nyerk are these dogshit event rewards.

https://prnt.sc/22c5cfj

https://prnt.sc/22c5n8y

great producer comments right here.

dogshit company

File_20211208-174415.jpg

There you event drops :D

Perfect chance to add the <Cozy winter fox> and <Warm winter fox>  new Ancient transformations to the game and as usual you all ruined it. How hard is it to plan an event ahead of time..  Christmas event down the drain now.

25 minutes ago, Chamu-KT said:

Perfect chance to add the <Cozy winter fox> and <Warm winter fox>  new Ancient transformations to the game and as usual you all ruined it. How hard is it to plan an event ahead of time..  Christmas event down the drain now.

yeah cause they are totally aware those even exist.

40 minutes ago, Unbuff-DN said:

No snowballs, just 2 absolutely useless events instead. Is it too late to cancel the 2 events and just copy-paste last year's snowballs event?

Exactly, they do not even need to change the rewards, they would still be relevant this year and far more important than the present event they gave us.

Uhhh. Hm. Okay.

Cool event concept with Shugo Game but the prize pool seems lame by comparison. I'm not really sure how to feel, because yes we all need more experience marks but I'm not sure if this is how I would go about it? I dunno, I won't even be home to try anything out for another six hours so maybe it'll be a quick fun thing that has us all rolling in marks, I have no idea yet. 

As for the Winter Wonderland, it's another very pretty and showy event with underwhelming rewards- it's a really nerfed version of the 11th anniversary. Like if I ordered the 11th anniversary from wish or aliexpress. I already have piles of unused Christmas masks from last year, and you know I'll just get more of those instead of the only good reward, which is the holy water.

I will say thank you for new cosmetics, but why is the new rest motion limited to 30 days? That's pretty dreadful. Oh well, gotta spend the coins on something, might as well stock up on those for the year. Maybe we'll get snowballs next week? Here's hoping I don't get spite banned during another good event. God bless and keep the Aion playerbase and team alike for that one.

4 hours ago, Unbuff-DN said:

No snowballs, just 2 absolutely useless events instead. Is it too late to cancel the 2 events and just copy-paste last year's snowballs event?

I'll level with you, it might be better to copy/paste 2019 (I made this chart last year for comparison, still handy.)

fc0e0ec5df493e618488be9b9f1fa6162762b496

LOL THE REWARD IS VERY VERY KIBELZ ... Yeah now i'am start thinking that this is a better experience we having as promised by someone. Thanks for a great event with not so great rewards. Here at this patch we just needed costume and you guessed it right as always. Enjoy your holidays and i wish all the foods you eaten will be not so delicious as this rewards. 

Archived