New 90-day Siel's Aura Bonuses Incoming

Arctic

• Aion Team

This week, we will be exchanging a new reward for all Daevas who choose to purchase the 90-day Siel's Aura offering!

Specifically, we will be removing the Expand Warehouse Ticket and Plastic Surgery Ticket, and in exchange we will offer a Cube Expansion Ticket and 5x Advanced Trainee's Enchantment Stone Boxes!

We hope this is a welcome change, so please share your feedback below and let us know what you think!

• Arctic changed the title to New 90-day Siel's Aura Bonuses Incoming
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Seeing as our feedback hasn't changed the rewards, and the current state of the servers, I won't be resubbing 90-days after my aura expires. In fact, there's no reason to sub at all until after the 12th - 3hrs is sufficient for dailies/dredges/sieges. 

You guys need to seriously reconsider your strategy for NA if you want players to stick around. Even those who have tolerated your mishaps up till now are getting fed up. Mediocre subscription incentives and compensation packages certainly aren't enough. 

In all honesty, even if the situation miraculously turned around for the better (which it won't), it's far too late. Lost Ark is confirmed for February 11th and will take a large chunk of Classic's remaining playerbase permanently. 

• 2 weeks later...

Here it is January 19 2022 and at this point I have to agree with Alexandriae The cost is real high in time and money . What is it about Abyss points being so hard to get . I will never get 50e gears no mater how long I play . Its either rank or 1 gear . Im about done. 

8 hours ago, Crognth said:

Here it is January 19 2022 and at this point I have to agree with Alexandriae The cost is real high in time and money . What is it about Abyss points being so hard to get . I will never get 50e gears no mater how long I play . Its either rank or 1 gear . Im about done. 

1.7 can't come fast enough... 

Archived