NC logic... Why is news so hard to find...

LordGoldenChild-KT

If you ask in game...
I get  shamed like... ( use Google dude)
Or it's on Discord... ( but what Chanel there are 2000000 )
it's on AION ops.. ( so I need a TWITTER account for AION WTF )
you can find the info on the Forums (Umm no you can't)
if you are like me I come to play the game... 
not spend endless hours trying to find out an answer to what should be put on the Actual game sight.

12 minutes ago, Arhangelos said:

Especially when they say "check on twitter for news". REALLY? Who the heck still uses twitter?

If you can't understand why any financial company would utilize twitter, you are just saying your ignorant to how the world works. 

Probably look up black stone and if you get it, you'll connect the dots. 

6 minutes ago, Jake-DN said:

If you can't understand why any financial company would utilize twitter, you are just saying your ignorant to how the world works. 

The world works around twitter? Meanwhile I play Aion but I do not use twitter obviously.

I googled black stone and it brought up a pension business, a big building and a place in an arabic country.

10 hours ago, Jake-DN said:

No you are ignorant.
Firstly, It is not financial company, it has nothing to do with financial services, you are talkin just stupid thing that you dont understand.
Stop talking nonsense please and insult other people with your stupidity.
Secondly, any enterprise communicates via its communication channels and then to any other medias available there.

14 minutes ago, 1s293A87 said:

No you are ignorant.
Firstly, It is not financial company, it has nothing to do with financial services, you are talkin just stupid thing that you dont understand.
Stop talking nonsense please and insult other people with your stupidity.
Secondly, any enterprise communicates via its communication channels and then to any other medias available there.

I didn't use the right lingo, that's for sure. 

13 hours ago, Arhangelos said:

Especially when they say "check on twitter for news". REALLY? Who the heck still uses twitter?

IKR

13 hours ago, Jake-DN said:

and here is the ones who tell us how to use the internet .

13 hours ago, Arhangelos said:

So I looked...

and... not one link to Twitter as an OFFICAL way to get news from AION  

they have News link... but nowhere on that link do they say fine news here on twiter.

16 hours ago, Yoloranger said:

192 million people

How many people use the forums?  12

192m people do not play Aion and the world has almost 8 billion people. How many of the people who play Aion have twitter? What does twitter even have to do with Aion?

Meanwhile most people who play Aion have discord and Aion doesn't even have an official Aion channel there.

They have a site dedicated to their game and the launcher is supposed to also have a news reel which is usually not updated.

--> If people want to learn the news on twitter that is perfectly fine, BUT I am already on their site/forum and they tell me to go to twitter to learn the news, this is how stupid it is.

3 hours ago, Arhangelos said:

192m people do not play Aion and the world has almost 8 billion people. How many of the people who play Aion have twitter? What does twitter even have to do with Aion?

Meanwhile most people who play Aion have discord and Aion doesn't even have an official Aion channel there.

They have a site dedicated to their game and the launcher is supposed to also have a news reel which is usually not updated.

--> If people want to learn the news on twitter that is perfectly fine, BUT I am already on their site/forum and they tell me to go to twitter to learn the news, this is how stupid it is.

It's not stupid actually.  They've stated multiple times for both Classic and Retail, that their Aion Ops twitter will be the fastest way to receive updates and information.  They didn't sneak it up on you, they stated long ago that it was their preferred method of communication.  It's their company, they can use whatever medium they want.   You don't have to have a Twitter account or use Twitter to read a Twitter feed.  It's easier than reading a forum.   Just bookmark www. twitter.com/AionOps (without the space obviously.)

They use Twitter for the same reason that gamers use Discord instead of websites ... instant communication functionality.  They chose Twitter, others choose Discord.  I fail to understand why it's even an issue. 

1 hour ago, Yoloranger said:

It's not stupid actually.  They've stated multiple times for both Classic and Retail, that their Aion Ops twitter will be the fastest way to receive updates and information.  They didn't sneak it up on you, they stated long ago that it was their preferred method of communication.  It's their company, they can use whatever medium they want.   You don't have to have a Twitter account or use Twitter to read a Twitter feed.  It's easier than reading a forum.   Just bookmark www. twitter.com/AionOps (without the space obviously.)

They use Twitter for the same reason that gamers use Discord instead of websites ... instant communication functionality.  They chose Twitter, others choose Discord.  I fail to understand why it's even an issue. 

You would just figure that the official forums, which is the first thing to pop up when you google Aion, would be the hub of all information. I wouldn't say it's as big of an issue as other people are making it out to be, but it simply makes more sense that they would take their post from the forums, their would-be central hub and official space, and repost/share to their social media pages.

That would even draw more people to the website, increase webpage traffic, and community activity.

1 hour ago, Yoloranger said:

Having an account makes you get notifications on the accounts you are following even if you are not on their page.

Not having a twitter means you would have to guess whether there is an update and you have to be there and refresh the page to see if there is a new post. That doesn't make it "faster" than entering their site.

Anyway, I personally never saw their twitter announcements and never will, they don't even put information on their site about events, their twitter must be nothing but an advertising gimmick. There is no way they can utilize a social media to broaden their company when they don't even do it on their own site or their own game.

Archived