We need a true Christmas Event!

Arhangelos

Come on, what is this current situation? The anniversary events sucked, the christmas single event sucks. Are you guys doing it on purpose?

Give us the previous years events, do not even change the rewards, just copy paste the events and we will be happy, happier than now for sure.

Last year we had the daeva dash around this time and the snow balls which is like a tradition. Two of the most enjoyable and profitable events.

This christmas event is pretty much the Dream World map that we had in the anniversary but with snow! It is for afking and getting some lame XP. Give us the auto hunt map if you want us to have XP or the auto hunt event Garden of Knowledge where we can at least get event coins that are a million times more worthy than the winter park coins we get now.

The winter park coins are just like the moonlight energy -> useless. The only thing I would gladly farm it for is the resting motion and that is a 30 days one!

This is not Christmas in Aion for sure.

grinding event with impressive rewards

fun-to-play event, need more

so so rewards plus not-so-fun is no go, never see good comments about these kind of events

so so rewards with normal activities: play game normally get extra stuffs, afk,... these kind of events won't be seen as events definitely, sadly. but whoever needs the so-so-rewards will be thankful

not-so-fun is bad because games are for fun. only go with impressive rewards,

fun-to-play: competitive-fair, everyone can join, hilarious-cute, dumb-challenge whatever depend on the tastes

me: well i'm sick with the edit so i sent my draft here

2 hours ago, Arhangelos said:

I can't believe we are not getting the traditional Christmas events we have been getting pretty much every year. Christmas time was the happiest time for Aion until this year.

I can, anniversary was also the happiest time till this year. And even last year when ppl were complaining that the game dies, was very happy comparing to this.

18 hours ago, Arhangelos said:

Come on, what is this current situation? The anniversary events sucked, the christmas single event sucks. Are you guys doing it on purpose?

Give us the previous years events, do not even change the rewards, just copy paste the events and we will be happy, happier than now for sure.

Last year we had the daeva dash around this time and the snow balls which is like a tradition. Two of the most enjoyable and profitable events.

This christmas event is pretty much the Dream World map that we had in the anniversary but with snow! It is for afking and getting some lame XP. Give us the auto hunt map if you want us to have XP or the auto hunt event Garden of Knowledge where we can at least get event coins that are a million times more worthy than the winter park coins we get now.

The winter park coins are just like the moonlight energy -> useless. The only thing I would gladly farm it for is the resting motion and that is a 30 days one!

This is not Christmas in Aion for sure.

They turn deaf ear to our request. NotCareSoft

The game is Dying and yes they are only after $$$. So why give us two events where no money for them is to be made? At least with snowballs whales  will spend a bit, average players spend a bit too for the most part. Give us a copy and paste of last years snowball event. Add skating motion to the bcm and make some nyerking $$$.

3 hours ago, Deso-DN said:

The game is Dying and yes they are only after $$$. So why give us two events where no money for them is to be made? At least with snowballs whales  will spend a bit, average players spend a bit too for the most part. Give us a copy and paste of last years snowball event. Add skating motion to the bcm and make some nyerking $$$.

I wouldn't mind if there was a snowball event and BCM snowballs sales were unlimited, I mean if someone with 1000000 accounts can get a gazillion snowballs for free, at least let the whales feed the company with money by buying extra snowballs from the BCM for a cheap price with unlimited amount per account.

Or even give them the ability to buy +10 snowballs unlimited. Like at this point anything is better than nothing.

Archived