Weekly Server Maintenance - December 22, 2021

Arctic

• Aion Team

Greetings Daevas,

Tomorrow's regular maintenance for Aion will begin again at 6am Server Time (4am PT / 7am ET / 12pm UTC). This will be a routine maintenance, and the servers should resume approximately 4 hours later.

Please be aware that next week most of our offices will be closed for the holiday next week. We wish all of you a fantastic rest of your holiday season, and look forward to seeing you in the new year!

Wow... really, no new event, no good Christmas event. We can see you guys are rushing to enjoy your holidays huh?! Can tell you don't care about us at all LoL. 

I know many people spend their Christmas and New Years Eve playing Aion and sadly they won't have anything good to hold on to in game or to have fun during this time. That's sad. 

Thanks (?) for ruining Christmas (as you did with Halloween) and Happy Holidays.

17 hours ago, Zappies-DN said:

Ermm, happy holidays everyone event or not!  At least we have free time for family!

Free time is an understatement when ti comes to aion. At the moment I have nothing to do literally.

I do some fate quests one day after maintenance (I might do I do them a second time within the week just for nothing), so far I have gotten 0 mystic cloth items, I am still in full kerub gear. Events are non existent and I only log to do the lugbug daily and some other daily things and logout.

Of course I play other games too, Aion keeps getting less and less of my time when I have time to play anything.

This is by far the worst christmas in game. Event is outdated rewards , Devs not listening , Bugs everywhere , Moderators are just here to look for insulting comments and delete it. They know the problem but why it's hard to improve? Last time there is a huge abuse when they literally know what we want and put it all in BCM, is this really a free to play game? Felt like not anymore like someone said that got deleted it is felt like this is by far the worst private server existed right now.

Hello dear Arhangelos, a pleasure that you have read my comment, I respect you very much and I read what you write continuously since you have a correct vision of the game and I share many of your ideas. Let's not get into polemics for Valedia. Believe me, she is a great lady with a very interesting and successful vision of the game in many cases as well. I am really proud to share Aion with her. Please, let's not continue with the controversy. Merry Christmas and a great year to you.

21 hours ago, Shainygirl-DN said:

Hello dear Arhangelos, a pleasure that you have read my comment, I respect you very much and I read what you write continuously since you have a correct vision of the game and I share many of your ideas. Let's not get into polemics for Valedia. Believe me, she is a great lady with a very interesting and successful vision of the game in many cases as well. I am really proud to share Aion with her. Please, let's not continue with the controversy. Merry Christmas and a great year to you.

I only know her by her words in the forums.

In any case, Merry Christmas to you too.

Can't Blame to those people who blew their went talkshit about this kind of system and got accepted their fate and getting banned, I'm used to this kind of system they will silence you if you're right enough and they are too afraid to accept and apologize.

10 hours ago, Musikero said:

Can't Blame to those people who blew their went talkshit about this kind of system and got accepted their fate and getting banned, I'm used to this kind of system they will silence you if you're right enough and they are too afraid to accept and apologize.

Most of the thing that were said were against players when we tried to have a civil conversation.

The demands from the game of that person were "I was going to attend siege but I couldn't, so where is my GP?" type of posts. Or "I entered dredgion and we lost, I demand to get winning results because that is not fair".

You might think I am exaggerating, but these two sentences above were a few of her demands. Then she went on to start using curse words to anyone who ever bothered to address the posts.

Archived