What's up with the Relic Bundle for event?

HeartStrings-DN

@Kibbllz or anyone can you please explain why the Relic Bundle timer is not working properly.   For example I logged on and was online for 3 hours + and the Relic bundle was suppose to drop for me at 1:53 pm server time.  I watch the timer and it got down to below 3 minutes and then all of a sudden it goes back up to 3 hours and 59 minutes ??  This has happened to me on multiple days and at various times of the day.   At first I thought it was maybe happening at the 10:00am server reset time or at the 12:00 ap reset time or something like that.  But it doesn't seem to matter what time of day you log in the next day it still happens.  Why is that?

5 hours ago, HeartStrings-DN said:

@Kibbllz or anyone can you please explain why the Relic Bundle timer is not working properly.   For example I logged on and was online for 3 hours + and the Relic bundle was suppose to drop for me at 1:53 pm server time.  I watch the timer and it got down to below 3 minutes and then all of a sudden it goes back up to 3 hours and 59 minutes ??  This has happened to me on multiple days and at various times of the day.   At first I thought it was maybe happening at the 10:00am server reset time or at the 12:00 ap reset time or something like that.  But it doesn't seem to matter what time of day you log in the next day it still happens.  Why is that?

relog and the time countdown  fixes itself, make sure you are not going across the daily reset time.

Archived