Weekly Server Maintenance - December 29, 2021

Arctic

• Aion Team

Greetings Daevas,

Tomorrow we will be doing a standard maintenance for the Aion Servers. The maintenance will begin again at 6am Server Time (4am PT / 7am ET / 12pm UTC), and should last for approximately 3 hours.

Thank you, and we wish you all a Happy New Year!

8 minutes ago, Braandy said:

I would have to increase the drop of the tahabatas weapons,  I've been going to dark poeta for months, no orange weapom drops, it's just the loss of Khina🤬

The luck of the draw mate... We did 2 Taha runs back 2 back and got 2 spears in a row (without glad in party lol)

there are many players who think the same that it is a waste of time, never drop anything orange,Several players left aion, due to the low drop rate🤧this has me upset

2 minutes ago, Ora said:

The luck of the draw mate... We did 2 Taha runs back 2 back and got 2 spears in a row (without glad in party lol)

that is another problem the drop in tahabata does not vary can drop the same as yesterday

1 hour ago, Zizel said:

The event we have just sucks , the halloween event was way more better that this one. To be honest I was expecting something better.

PS> The servers are empty and we care of the events LOLOLOLOL

In my opinion the Christmas event is far superior to the Halloween event. The daily AP relics are by themselves better in rewards. Plus you get the transmog item from simple daily quests and not having to kill literally 1000s of mobs verifying every white drop......

In addition, if you didn't know this is a great event for lvl 30s as they get 2 million in quest exp every day which is a massive help to leveling in that bracket which is a nice side-bonus to this event.

I agree with the servers population, but NCwest has been working really hard at reducing the numbers of paying customers on the servers from day one with all their actions (and lack of actions).

3 hours ago, Braandy said:

that is another problem the drop in tahabata does not vary can drop the same as yesterday

I am not saying you are wrong. It is annoying. But this is what RNG is about. You are rolling a dice and when you get 6 two times in a row you complain you got two sixes but this is just how dice work. Every MMO has this.

---

Edit: I feel you though. Our legion went into DP, there was a first timer who got 2 pieces in 1 run. I did 40+ runs and got 2 pieces, got the second one in my 40th run. It is crazy how it works sometimes.

3 hours ago, Ora said:

Edit: I feel you though. Our legion went into DP, there was a first timer who got 2 pieces in 1 run. I did 40+ runs and got 2 pieces, got the second one in my 40th run. It is crazy how it works sometimes.

A cleric in my groupo got 4 pieces in her first run. This is not hearsay, I was there and I saw it. I even looted 2 of the pieces. I did a total of 10-12 runs of DP on my ranger and got 3 repeated 4 slots boots only. Whats the result of that? I don't run DP anymore, or the game all that much for that matter. The system is stupid. It makes you want to quit. No one in my legion got Taha weapons from the boss itself, and ONLY ONE got the proced weapon craft thing so far. 1 taha weapon in legion, and they did S rank pretty much everyday. Some of them have quit by now.

Then I decided to make a level 40 gladiator to grind lower forts guards for the fast-easy pvp gear and what did NC do? They nyerked up upper forts so now people get up to 80-100k AP per commander. I bet you if I decide to level up for that massive AP they will fix it asap.

This company is so rubbish. Can't wait for february 11th to say goodbye for good.

You are absolutely right, what I think is that Tahabata is not easy to kill but despite that, the drop rate is so low that it seems ridiculous, I am going to complete the 30 times killing Tahabata and so far nothing eternal comes out.

I'm not really lying, this is crazy, I have had several runs and nothing eternal, there are several players who are stopping to go for this reason, it is increasingly difficult to form a party

On 12/29/2021 at 11:10 AM, Kayame-DN said:

Imagine getting 2 taha spears in 2 days but zero bollvig dagger in 3 months :o .

HahahaYou must pass your luck I am about to arrive 30 times and I have not seen anything eternal ,I'm happy for you gz

On 12/29/2021 at 12:40 PM, Ora said:

I am not saying you are wrong. It is annoying. But this is what RNG is about. You are rolling a dice and when you get 6 two times in a row you complain you got two sixes but this is just how dice work. Every MMO has this.

---

Well even in that you are luckier than me in your 40 times 2 eternal pieces, I will complete 30 and I have not seen anything eternal, if you are very right it is crazy how it works, but hey I will try this last month, Greetings 😄

1 hour ago, Braandy said:

Well even in that you are luckier than me in your 40 times 2 eternal pieces, I will complete 30 and I have not seen anything eternal, if you are very right it is crazy how it works, but hey I will try this last month, Greetings 😄

It's been over 10 years since I ran DP, but I am sure I got Fabled pieces, not Eternal.

Archived