Jump to content
Forums

The End of The World Tournament


Recommended Posts

20 minutes ago, Beast-KT said:

"trying hard" lmao.

I don't have to "try hard" to get under your skin. All I have to do is farm you in Apsa and you're triggered off of this world as is reflected by your non-stop LFG after you die.

I do what now ?

21 minutes ago, Beast-KT said:

For the arena, that was expected. Of course you're going to dodge because deep down you know you're just a sad little baby Karen looking for something to complain about.

Stating facts aint a complain.

Keep trying

Side note : Karen is a nice name.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well l guess you might as well disqualify exo ahead of time then. That no ani lights up the meter really bright

will you ask nc to remove your transformation collections? I wouldnt think so it is ok you can have it   OH btw if you ere trying to offend me with the "poor" you really did not I am F"P cau

Prizes have been updated to reflect the change from 6v6 to 3v3.   For more details please visit:  https://forms.gle/UisKL6d5ZJC27nVb8

Just now, Malloc-KT said:

I do what now ?

Stating facts aint a complain.

Keep trying

Side note : Karen is a nice name.

Its not fact when its not proven. Though I gave you a chance to prove I'm only p2w by offering up that arena thing but you didn't take it so by default, the one thing which is proven here is that you're a karen.

Link to post
Share on other sites

You must have severe PTSD from people calling you P2W.

To be honest I considered you a decent player but overtly geared obviously investing in the game. But I know better now you are on more of those whose mouth runs faster from their brain.

As  I said I do not wish to figure out who has bigger d here that is your  complex and you need to figure out how to deal with it.

Link to post
Share on other sites

God this thread could have been constructive but once again derailed.. At least it shows Ncsoft is not the only reason the game is how it is. We the community also contributed to this game's ruin.. The company and community needs to shackled together, thrown in a safe, thrown in a boat, taken to the bermuda triangle, get swallowed by a blue whale and the blue whale then proceeds to be lost in a neverending whirlpool, never to be seen again.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Malloc-KT said:

You must have severe PTSD from people calling you P2W.

oh nah. i just like to put people who have to take into the forums to nyerk about a community event that literally brings all benefits to the table that allows participants to have fun with nothing to lose - in their places. you have to express your utmost inner frustrations out and complain about p2w in every thread that mentions pvp.

 

6 minutes ago, Malloc-KT said:

To be honest I considered you a decent player but overtly geared obviously investing in the game. But I know better now you are on more of those whose mouth runs faster from their brain.

aww, because I called you out for what you are? i.e. a massive anti-p2w advocate crybaby who dodged a seemingly advantageous fight.

 

21 minutes ago, Malloc-KT said:

As  I said I do not wish to figure out who has bigger d here that is your  complex and you need to figure out how to deal with it.

oof, i must have ruffled some feathers here.

Link to post
Share on other sites

You make no sense boy.

3 minutes ago, Beast-KT said:

aww, because I called you out for what you are? i.e. a massive anti-p2w advocate crybaby who dodged a seemingly advantageous fight.

where did i say that ? Are you denying the fact that certain actions from NC have completely broke the game?

You just trying to turn this against me but I couldnt care less bout what you have to say

Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Briearios said:

God this thread could have been constructive but once again derailed.. At least it shows Ncsoft is not the only reason the game is how it is. We the community also contributed to this game's ruin.. The company and community needs to shackled together, thrown in a safe, thrown in a boat, taken to the bermuda triangle, get swallowed by a blue whale and the blue whale then proceeds to be lost in a neverending whirlpool, never to be seen again.

oke oke i sorry. i stop :(

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Zappies-DN said:

Disqualify these from One and you will have a good tournament, the list of magicprogrambuggedusers:

BTW None of the people we pvp'd against for 4 hours at base 4 other day were buggy was nice clean mass pvp, though we needed guards as you saw there were a lot of new asmos there (maybe some alts?)

some buggy One players:

1) Exo lol (One)
2) Sushi entire group (ask DN people for this though I witnessed other sorc with some bugginess Angilis we stared at each other doing nothing since Sushi locked me though buggy character casted 8 spells without a single movement stare offs are us! - Sad because i dont think Shaq is bugged but is a good temp but im told whole group has been bugged forever. (One One One One and 2 more forgot)
3) Resort been buggy as long as Exo has (One)
4) MYSE buggy as soon and since showed up as a player (One)
5) BBB - Brand new Buggy Bad (One)
6 ) Ogio (One) bugged

These bads do a disservice to all the good you guys have! Anyway not getting into that again. Clean tournament yes please! Or maybe someone should make a group of 6 Exos and take all the money!? :P:P

As Malloc said most Asmo can't do anything against One and even some Endline now roll whole groups of Asmo doing apsa I've seen it. There are like 30 Asmo who can pvp with them and groups? Well there's an iZerg group, BCM/Kromede/Haru group, and Skkid/Lyare/Haishi group that can probably give most Elyos a good fight, but Team Beauty will win easily over anyone and everyone on either side, except the bugggedplayers.

Having sad all of this, its a great idea if you can manage to make it fair. May want to consider 3v3 if enrollment is low.

Good and Great, clean One players: Pretty sure everyone else. a lot of best elyos there.

Ah one other suggestion - maybe create a bracket for groups of 6 people put together just for this and let them go against runner up or something because we all know groups that have run together for months and months are way better than a random group of 6 put together for ID or whatever (2s and 3s etc).

Oh btw for those legit players you do know these bugged chars are likely also bugginglywinningrolls and taking from other people.
 

Ew!!!!! Go gear up yourself instead of come here shit ppl about be "bugged" or "hacking". Isn't anyones fault if you not good

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Zappies-DN said:

2) Sushi entire group (ask DN people for this though I witnessed other sorc with some bugginess Angilis we stared at each other doing nothing since Sushi locked me though buggy character casted 8 spells without a single movement stare offs are us! - Sad because i dont think Shaq is bugged but is a good temp but im told whole group has been bugged forever. (One One One One and 2 more forgot)

Hi, Sushi here lol.

Maybe you should have some duels with some AT on the asmo side to understand what the AT skills are instead of coming here hackusing people.

Are you new to the game? How do you have some much gears with so little understanding of this game? lol if you want to accuse anyone in my group of hacking, post meter, videos and what not. Jesus lol

Link to post
Share on other sites

Can we just have a couple of threads where we stay focused?   You guys could easily take your drama to discord.   Youre not even trying to work it out, just get under each others skin.   In the end that hurts everyone.

@Xyline-DN has put a lot of time and thought into this.  Personally I think it looks fun.   I was going to donate some old skins but Ncoin is the easiest reward to give.

  If you have some feedback to share please do so in a CONSTRUCTIVE manner.   Sure there are some concerns and obvious trust issues.  Thats something hes also working on.  Be part of the solution!   

I like the idea of the raffle!  

Link to post
Share on other sites

Positive ppl doing positive things, getting nyerked by losers with negatively mind. Fun fact ppl who usually blame in every post at forum doesn't pvp at all, sing me up for donator and boater in Spanish if u want love the idea 😍

Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Xilyne said:

Post Matchup? What do you have in mind for this

 

I think posting on lfg and region chats on both factions would most definitely be helpful. I really would appreciate all the help we can receive

Oh like you did so far with the details - but include who is facing who and like a bracket (World Cup style?).

I was thinking maybe some of us could donate Kinah and add another tier of prizes to encourage partiticpation? Like 200m for each group in quarterfinals etc...

Link to post
Share on other sites

We have a google sheet for teams to sign up on:

 

Registration link - https://docs.google.com/forms/d/158D46d1fObtTTKukb2mM6c-ZYXGTkSGrl-40qojMics/edit
More details link - https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1w7ncnb4T0p7vp80oPGhE_iL4Ghr4ctgczpQyyQnzYmY/edit

Once we have people sign up the bracket will be randomized and created on live stream so that there's no question on match ups. 

 

We were considering doing kinah but there's the whole issue with broker eating up the kinah through the fee. This would require someone to collect kinah which will cost a initial fee to collect then a fee to distribute to groups. We been getting some sponsors which is very exciting. 

 

Our current prizes are:

Prizes:

Ultimate Tier Tournament (Any gear goes) -

1st place - 4000 Ncoin each member (12,000 Total)

2nd place - 1600 ncoin each member (4,800 Total)

3rd place - 800 ncoin each member (2,400 Total)

Gold Tier Tournament (Kerub or Heartguard only, no gems or runestones) -

1st place - 1600 ncoin each member (4,800 Total)

 

Raffles - 

5 participants will be picked at random to receive 1,600 ncoin each (8,000 total). This will also be done on live stream.

 

All prizes will be given out at the end of the tournament. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello again!

 

Please help us set up a time for this event by filling out - https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1w7ncnb4T0p7vp80oPGhE_iL4Ghr4ctgczpQyyQnzYmY/edit

 

More details link -https://forms.gle/UisKL6d5ZJC27nVb8

Registration link - https://forms.gle/GWJimvqWyghwuR328

Clarifications: This will not be a 6v6 tournament. This tournament has been changed to 3v3. 

 

Thank you everyone who has taken their time to read, comment, and offer suggestions on this post. 

Thank you to those who have helped spread word on this event, and to our sponsors for helping make our rewards better!

 

Our current prizes as of 01/07/2022  are:

Prizes:

Ultimate Tier Tournament (Any gear goes) -

1st place - 5,600 Ncoin each member (16,800 Total)

2nd place - 2,000 ncoin each member (6,000 Total)

3rd place - 1,200 ncoin each member (3.600 Total)

Gold Tier Tournament (Kerub or Heartguard only, no gems or runestones) -

1st place - 1,600 ncoin each member (4,800 Total)

 

Raffles - 

5 participants will be picked at random to receive 1,600 ncoin each (8,000 total). This will also be done on live stream.

 

Do people even read this post?

 Scavenger hunt, first person to find the location of the following picture will receive 800 ncoin:


wNDS0hRW5UAOgAAAABJRU5ErkJggg.png?width=

You must be the 1st person to upload a screenshot of this location  in general chat on the following discord https://discord.gg/3kP8tDTuPJ

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/12/2022 at 9:03 AM, Briearios said:

By the look of things not many people signed up?? Not surprising.. Morale is at an all time low.

Not sure how many people signed but most people don't have just the kerub gear, they have like 1~2 other items and they most likely deleted the kerub parts that they upgraded to fighting spirit, so they are not eligible for the small competition.

Having 1~2 fighting spirit items and fighting against those p2w people that don't die would be like giving them a free pass and a waste of time.

Also there are collections, special items, imbued weapons, passive skills, paragon gear that some might have at +8 or more etc.

I didn't even know about this until someone asked me, not a single friend of mine knew about this and they are probably not interested.

Edited by Arhangelos
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Arhangelos said:

Not sure how many people signed but most people don't have just the kerub gear, they have like 1~2 other items and they most likely deleted the kerub parts that they upgraded to fighting spirit, so they are not eligible for the small competition.

Having 1~2 fighting spirit items and fighting against those p2w people that don't die would be like giving them a free pass and a waste of time.

Also there are collections, special items, imbued weapons, passive skills, paragon gear that some might have at +8 or more etc.

I didn't even know about this until someone asked me, not a single friend of mine knew about this and they are probably not interested.

Same.. I wanted to compete but like you I only have 2 pieces of fighting spirit gear. Also like I said in another thread I am just over this game now. Not going to be repetitive and go over the many many reasons why. The one main guy I use to do stuff with as well, told me he also no longer logs in much either so 😖

And I was on a stream earlier this week of one of the people involved in this tournament said only 1 team has signed up. Not suprising.. What is surprising though is the state of the game and the people asking for items to be put on the shop so the can buy them.. I will forever be baffled.

Also it seems only the same people check the forums all the time. I don't even know why I do at this point lol. So maybe that's why your friends did not know because they don't check the forums. I don't think anyone is talking about this in game at all.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Briearios said:

What is surprising though is the state of the game and the people asking for items to be put on the shop so the can buy them.. I will forever be baffled.

You would be surprised how far people will go to keep an attachment with a game they have had fun playing in the past.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Briearios said:

Same.. I wanted to compete but like you I only have 2 pieces of fighting spirit gear. Also like I said in another thread I am just over this game now. Not going to be repetitive and go over the many many reasons why. The one main guy I use to do stuff with as well, told me he also no longer logs in much either so 😖

And I was on a stream earlier this week of one of the people involved in this tournament said only 1 team has signed up. Not suprising.. What is surprising though is the state of the game and the people asking for items to be put on the shop so the can buy them.. I will forever be baffled.

Also it seems only the same people check the forums all the time. I don't even know why I do at this point lol. So maybe that's why your friends did not know because they don't check the forums. I don't think anyone is talking about this in game at all.

P.S. one of the items was purchased from broker, so far I only gotten 1 items while doing the quests, renown level 4 in fate and 3,5 in the rest. I am pretty tired of doing them in such a hostile map with tough mobs and enemies around.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Well I'm not surprised at the amount of groups really. Many of the people that l talked to rather not join and spend time with the new upcoming game coming next month to sink time into then aion. I do know there are asmos spamming it on lfg but no one cares about it.

Who knows how low activity will be next month

Link to post
Share on other sites

portrayal

2 hours ago, HealingSquid-KT said:

You would be surprised how far people will go to keep an attachment with a game they have had fun playing in the past.

Yeah I am seeing that now.. I logged onto NA one night and only 21 elyos were on.. 21... I am not bashing people who are attached to the past though. Of course not everyone is the same. Everyone has different ways of reacting to things, different lives etc. I don't regret all of the time I spent on Aion. I do regret some of it. I should have left when 5.0 hit because it became clear Ncsoft's route on this game. Even worse I should have left when 6.0 came out because their trailer and portrayal of the game did not match what we got. People were leaving in droves because 5.8 was p2w and what did they do? Made their "revival" version of the game even more disgustingly p2w. Even worse the community never stuck together.

 

53 minutes ago, Arhangelos said:

P.S. one of the items was purchased from broker, so far I only gotten 1 items while doing the quests, renown level 4 in fate and 3,5 in the rest. I am pretty tired of doing them in such a hostile map with tough mobs and enemies around.

Yikes.. I got both of mine in both regions from quests. I play cleric on EU as well. Funny story though.. I only had 1 part on EU and I can't tell you how many Chanter parts and other gear I got . One night I wanted to see something, so I made a level 80 Chanter with the sprint function to see what gear I would get. I did the Hushblade quests got a box and.... got my second piece of cleric gear. I WAS ANNOYED.. Then when I did the quests on my cleric... I GOT THE SAME PIECE as my second piece.. Nice joke rng gods.. NICE JOKE.. 🤬

3 minutes ago, 5sB1C19-DN said:

Well I'm not surprised at the amount of groups really. Many of the people that l talked to rather not join and spend time with the new upcoming game coming next month to sink time into then aion. I do know there are asmos spamming it on lfg but no one cares about it.

Who knows how low activity will be next month

Which game?? Lost Ark?? I have a founder's pack for that and played on Russia.

Edited by Briearios
Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, 5sB1C19-DN said:

Yep. They are deciding on class and leveling on RU to make their minds up on NA launch

I find it hard to be immersed in a pseudo-3D isometric environment. It reminds me of Diablo or MU Online, but that gives early 2000s vibes.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...