Weekly Server Maintenance - January 5, 2022

Arctic

• Aion Team

Happy New Year!

This is a friendly reminder that we will be doing another planned maintenance for the Aion Servers this week at 6am Server Time (4am PT / 7am ET / 12pm UTC). We expect the downtime to last for approximately 3 hours 45 minutes.

Thank you, and we hope you all had a fantastic holiday season.

4 hours ago, MechEagIe-DN said:

EVENT!?!?!?!?
pulp-fiction-john-travolta.gif

Aaaaw man, i'm always reading mtns notes in the morning at work, this just seem too much "0 nyerks given" where's the prepared meme!!? 😁

@Kibbelze we hope that you will share some info with us, like about the game events and another maintenence. Thank you for the Christmas event, did not farmed anything and still, got many good candy transforms 🥳this is a friendly reminder, that deactivating event does not strip us from accesing the area via event item, that suppose to be deleted, but we all know this Is not goin to happen. If, by chance i'll be banned for exploiting 750k EXP here and there while doing house works, i will be really sad. Accesing area after event ends with event item that is designed for it. What a surprise, like the 2012 area, laziness will kill humanity, nothing else. Happy new year! ❤️

7 hours ago, Alyta-DN said:

Visit the Winter Wonderland Event Duration: December 8 – January 5, 2022

So is this being extended or is it ending?

We donot want it extended because as long as they have these faux-events going on, they will not bring anything new. They should have kept it 1 week and that was enough, the XP given by being AFK there is ridiculously low.

Archived