Compensation Bundle Update

Arctic

Wow. It's amazing how you keep continuing to show us how incompetent your team is. Why do you think Classic is dying as fast as it is? How about listening to your playerbase for once and being transparent. It's the Steel Rake incident all over again. Even someone that took just half a semester in database would be more capable than your team is. Why does your team keep insisting doing all the wrong things and prioritizing all the wrong things?

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WHAT?  I have gotten all of my items legit and now you are gonna delete them because you cant differentiate from the exploiters?  thats some BS and you really need to rethink this...so fking sick of the hackers, bots and exploiters ruining it for all of us.  Do your damn job and get rid of them and reward us legit players

Typical. Just like the treasure boxes in SR, you guys have no idea how to actually FIX problems, you just DELETE them.
You know those SR treasure boxes contained accessories? You literally cannot obtain what is supposed to be an obtainable instance item at all anymore.

It is not hard to go through the logs and see, oh, x player obtained 1000 pots via mail in one sitting.. best to just delete those.
Now everyone has to suffer.. again, and again, and again at NA classic team's incompetency. 

3 minutes ago, Evarstar said:

Why not just punishment only player that cheater this is effect the normal player who's not cheat too. Its really none sense

What punishment? What cheater? No where on that bundle did it say "1 per person" this is why they haven't mentioned it, they know it too. Nothing stopping a new player seeing that, grabbing say, 10, and assuming it was as intended. While grabbing 500 of them should make someone question it, again, there was no mention of how many you can take.

This is 100% on NCWest, if it was intended to be only 1, it's their job to clean it up properly by deleting only the extra taken by people, not the entire lot that exist on the server.

@Pyromage-DN:
I also agree that this is on NcWest and that they should clean it up properly. 

Yet I also must write that everyone with common sense abusing this knew that they were doing something unintended and as you can see in the original post, it was meant to be once per account.

Hey everyone, just updating that the issues with VFX/audio should now be resolved.

As a small token of appreciation for your patience, you will now find a compensation bundle available in the Quna Shop which will be available for free (1/account) until next maintenance on 12/15.

Thank you!

In most cases players abusing something in Aion are aware of it and hide behind "but then why was is possible?"; "everyone is doing it"; "you cant lose more of your players" or are aware that the impact is too broad to be resolved easily and get away with it. While most of it is indeed NcWests fault, repeating those phrases is lame.

When nearly every decision you make is met with anger, frustration or (at this point) laughter at the incredibly poor judgement you show, you would think your group would realize it's not all of us that are in the wrong, it is you.   

Why, with your declining player base do you not make changes (quickly) that will make this game healthy.   If you were in basically any discord on any day you would know how to fix it.   Everyone that plays know where the problem lies.   With you.

15 hours ago, Kibbelz said:

Greetings Daevas,

Recently there was an issue where purchase limits were not correctly initialized for the compensation bundle last offered on 12/31/21. To address this issue, we will be deleting all items which were able to be acquired via this compensation on January 26. Please use any of the following items (regardless of how you acquired them) before that time, as they will be deleted:

[Event] Greater Courage Scroll
[Event] Magic Crit Scroll
[Event] Spicy Rice
[Event] Lodas Amulet III
[Event] Greater Healing Potion
[Event] Brave Wyvern Candy
[Event] Administrator's Boon
[Event] Greater Recovery Serum
[Event] Greater Awakening Scroll
[Event] Physical Crit Scroll

We apologize for the inconvenience, and thank you for your patience while we investigated this issue.

So wait. You're telling me I paid 6-7 Daeva Passes. 30$ a month. + sub. 15$. 45* = 270$. And now you're telling me the things I bought, are going to be taken away? Like as if you bought a couch somewhere and someone came over to your house and said "Wait a sec we're gonna take away your pillows"

Inb4 lawsuit @Loki @Kibbelz

you guys act surprised, man i'm so glad i bailed out after the first week of dark poeta being released, i could see the incoming fail months ahead. in all fairness though you guys b$tch and expect something to be done, they obviously don't have the staff to go into everybody's account and nitpick so they're picking the lazy and not right way to do it because that IS ncsoft, they made their money off you guys in the first month

if you guys really want something to be done stop giving them your money and find a different game, it's that easy. so sad to come back to the forums and see the game progressively getting worse, good luck to even making it to 2.0 with a decent population as majority will be gone and knee deep invested in other games, aion classic is a sinking ship and like others have said before aion classic shouldn't have even come out, the way it was handled it might as well been bless online

most of you are veteran players too so i don't even understand why you stick around with such an incompetent dev team in the background but do what you want with your money just don't b$tch about it and continue to support a lack luster team

35 minutes ago, Azachi-KT said:

you guys act surprised, man i'm so glad i bailed out after the first week of dark poeta being released, i could see the incoming fail months ahead. in all fairness though you guys b$tch and expect something to be done, they obviously don't have the staff to go into everybody's account and nitpick so they're picking the lazy and not right way to do it because that IS ncsoft, they made their money off you guys in the first month

if you guys really want something to be done stop giving them your money and find a different game, it's that easy. so sad to come back to the forums and see the game progressively getting worse, good luck to even making it to 2.0 with a decent population as majority will be gone and knee deep invested in other games, aion classic is a sinking ship and like others have said before aion classic shouldn't have even come out, the way it was handled it might as well been bless online

most of you are veteran players too so i don't even understand why you stick around with such an incompetent dev team in the background but do what you want with your money just don't b$tch about it and continue to support a lack luster team

Weird flex, but thanks dad.

Vets play because we love the game, or what it could be. It's a crap pile that's burning while rolling down hill, but we still love it. Lecture us how you want to make yourself feel better or look smarter, but the fact of the matter is the vets are vets because we love the game. It's not our fault ncsoft sucks, and by the looks of things in this thread this is the final strike for a lot of people. I agree with hitting them by not paying for anything anymore.

With that being said, @Kibbelz you and your team need to properly deal with and aknowledge this, and the community's reception of how things have been going. I don't really care anymore if it isn't your fault personally, but you are the one who has to deal with it. Your team is messing up left right and center, and it's clear the community sees that. You're running out of chances, and without:

-Aknowledgement of that

-Transparency regarding merge

-Transparency regarding patch

-Considering cost reduction for the Daeva pass, or several free months if you go ahead and decide to take items away, as compensation

-An increase in communication and content release in general

then you're done.

25 minutes ago, Azachi-KT said:

I hear ya 100% and if this was back when I was younger I wouldn't and didn't deal with such situations. With my limited time the content of Aion is enough for me and money is not an issue at all.

Back to the topic at hand, the actions NCwest has to do for this topic is just not do anything at all as in the grand scheme of issues facing Aion somebody getting an additional 1000 candies for perma transform is pretty mediocre compared to hacking/cheating/lack of customer support. They just proved to us they can't fix this easily, so just mitigate or accept the damage without adding to it.

Also, there is something profoundly entertaining about how NCwest is failing so hard at supporting/handling this game.

41 minutes ago, Adla said:

Weird flex, but thanks dad.

Vets play because we love the game, or what it could be. It's a crap pile that's burning while rolling down hill, but we still love it. Lecture us how you want to make yourself feel better or look smarter, but the fact of the matter is the vets are vets because we love the game. It's not our fault ncsoft sucks, and by the looks of things in this thread this is the final strike for a lot of people. I agree with hitting them by not paying for anything anymore.

With that being said, @Kibbelz you and your team need to properly deal with and aknowledge this, and the community's reception of how things have been going. I don't really care anymore if it isn't your fault personally, but you are the one who has to deal with it. Your team is messing up left right and center, and it's clear the community sees that. You're running out of chances, and without:

-Aknowledgement of that

-Transparency regarding merge

-Transparency regarding patch

-Considering cost reduction for the Daeva pass, or several free months if you go ahead and decide to take items away, as compensation

-An increase in communication and content release in general

then you're done.

has nothing to do with flex, just as an experienced aion player you'd think you would be able to see the get the nyerk out/game not worth my time and money signs early on. after so many failed events, siege issues, ap traders/hackers and dev team members out of touch with their audience figured that you vets would leave especially when you know ncsoft's track record, game is over 10 nyerking years old, c'mon now

yes i love aion too but i also know when it's time to let it go and move on yet the more you guys cling on to a game where they obviously don't care about their player base the more you are going to get riled up about future events and daeva passes/weekly maintenance, we all know how this going to end anyways with the next few months of great games coming out and no smart person is going to stick around with such an incompetent team backing this game unless you're completely delusional and think that they're going to magically fix the game and bring back the population lol

20 minutes ago, Azachi-KT said:

has nothing to do with flex, just as an experienced aion player you'd think you would be able to see the get the nyerk out/game not worth my time and money signs early on. after so many failed events, siege issues, ap traders/hackers and dev team members out of touch with their audience figured that you vets would leave especially when you know ncsoft's track record, game is over 10 nyerking years old, c'mon now

yes i love aion too but i also know when it's time to let it go and move on yet the more you guys cling on to a game where they obviously don't care about their player base the more you are going to get riled up about future events and daeva passes/weekly maintenance, we all know how this going to end anyways with the next few months of great games coming out and no smart person is going to stick around with such an incompetent team backing this game unless you're completely delusional and think that they're going to magically fix the game and bring back the population lol

I mean I don't disagree with you at all, I wanna make that very clear. I guess some people still have some hope left, but inside I think we all know it's toast, and when/if we get a merge/2.0 it's going to be short-lived, unless ncsoft somehow magically becomes a real provider.. which we all know the answer to. I'm just trying to hold on for that last bluster of fun before I switch fully to Final Fantasy and/or ESO. 

BoTW 2 is gonna take up a lot of my time for sure.

The admin boons you get from Quna are not Event boons and won't be impacted. But the ones you get from the premium daeva pass rewards should be and those would be taken away if we're all interpreting this announcement right.

I hope Kibbelz just mistyped and this is all a big misunderstanding...

42 minutes ago, Shiroturtle said:

The admin boons you get from Quna are not Event boons and won't be impacted. But the ones you get from the premium daeva pass rewards should be and those would be taken away if we're all interpreting this announcement right.

I hope Kibbelz just mistyped and this is all a big misunderstanding...

Ah ok fair game then :D 

Under normal circumstances, I could care less about ever posting on the forums but this entire situation just seems stupid and idiotic to me.

At this current point and time, with the bleeding player base, NCSOFT cannot afford to action idiotic moves like deleting items due to an oversight, especially items that were rightfully earned.

All you're doing is pissing people off even more.

When will game developers learn that pissing people off isn't the right move, even from a business stand point?

The player base shouldn't have to suffer over the irresponsible actions of the company. 

It's not going to kill anyone to roll with the punches and let us have these bundles in good faith.

2 hours ago, Ora said:

All jokes aside...

TTvlHCO.png

Like legally, have you even thought this through (why do I even ask)? How are you deleting items that we literally paid money for? @Kibbelz @Loki damn I would not want to be any of you rn lol

Ow man I would wish to say it is not but it is 100% legal...123.png
You agree to this every time you play

Archived