Welcome wagon - introductions!

Rubyvulpa-KT

Don't think we have a thread like this yet on the new forums - but let's go around and say introductions :D

Empty format for shy peoples:

• Nickname: [or what we should call you]
  • Character names: [mains and/or alts]
  • Server / faction / Class: [where and what you play mostly]

and ofcourse, pictures! Show us your ingame looks & skins *-*

I'll go first - 
Hai, I'm Ruby from Siel Asmo!
you may know me from the aion related facebook groups,
because I'm definitely more social-oriented lately than active ingame 9_9

I main assassin even though I probably shouldn't,
but heck it's such a cool class.
(And ofcourse, she is called Rubyvulpa as well).
13906819_1831398263749980_1220026654213393296_n.jpg?oh=1beea4f109ccbe171bc47a86a7e0d0e7&oe=5A2AC08A

I used to play my ranger more (Blackvengeance) or songweaver (BlackSaphire)
so if you see them running around, that's me ;p don't be afraid to say hi!
I'm a forever altcoholic and summing them all up would take ages, so I'll spare ya.

*passes sockpuppet*

HELLO GREETINGS

My name is goat I play an Elysean rank 1 archer (ranger as it's called in this game) on the server Beritra. ioqMEF0.jpg
here is a dank picture of me and my good pal tupac-br wearing 2 of the 4 event skins we have. TY NICE MEET U ALL

My main is a chanter, Krysalinne, currently lvl 67. I'm a returning player from a while ago... started at launch then left for a while, then came back when they raised the level cap to 55, got to cap and quit again.

I logged into my original chanter a couple of weeks ago (Krystaline on Tiamat) and realized I had no idea what the hell to do with her with all the changes, and I'd given anything of value away when I quit, so I re-rolled on Siel. So far I've been playing like it's a single-player game and haven't grouped with any of you yet - except one guy to do a campaign outside Silentera, thanks random aethertech dude! - but I suppose if I'm going to take the game seriously I'm going to have to start doing that. I don't completely suck as a chanter, so if you need one, hit me up!

What uppppp. My main is my chanter. She's pretty. She looks like an Ely in a world of Asmos. (Blonde, human skin color, no mane.) I currently mess around with three alts -- a gunner (who also looks like an Ely in a world of Asmos), a cleric (finally one that looks Asmo), and then a sorc (an Ely that looks like an Asmo).

I'm clearly kind of an idiot when it comes to character creation.

But anyway. I'm a moderately okay chanter, a moderately okay gunner, a terrible sorc, and my cleric is just a precious bb <3 so I don't know yet on that class. Once I had a songweaver, but I got in a group with 5 other songweavers and I was like okay this has to end lmao.

I like cooking, sewing, I have too many pets, and I'm a morning person; I've basically been a grandma since I was like 13. But I don't care. ;D

Hi, I'm Cheesecake. My character is not named Cheesecake on Siel, but I play sorc and ranger on Siel Asmodian. I answer to Cheesecake/Cheese/etc pretty quickly. :/

I'm a big ol' fat meanie meanieface with oppressive opinions. I try not to bite people. Omnom.

I also answer lots of questions as best I can, and try to fix some Aion tech problems.

I like talking to nice people. I'm not the best Aion player, but I like to think I'm a good ally to have.

I like food and cosplaying. >_> I mostly play Aion for the skins and dream that I could make them IRL if I weren't so lazy.

I do not work for NCsoft. :|

g2EVM4v.jpg

Nickname - Larxe!

Character names - Most Larxe variations.(I'm not very creative when it comes to naming my toons)

Server / faction / Class: [where and what you play mostly]  Siel, Asmodian, Cleric!

I'm Larxe(huehue) Living in Scotland, (playing on AIon N/A) sort of anyway. I'm not very active anymore besides somewhat on the forums!

But when I was I enjoyed PvP, open world more so than instanced but they both have their charms. I hope to one day be able to play again in the manner that I used to, but due to rl things I'm just not able to commit! That aside, I love collecting skins and post screenshots on tumblr!

If you do happen to see me online, feel free to say hi. o/

THi4WTt.jpg

Hello, my name is Leo, I've been in Aion since a lot time but I always quit from time to time, so I guess that makes me a noob veteran haha, started in a private server called Infinite Aion (damn, those were really good times, patch 1.5) then when these servers became f2p, I started on SL, with a Gladiator - Elyos, named Nuev, after that, made ton of characters, until decided to stay on the one I am now, Bubblicious, chanter on BR, I'm moving to IS/TM/KR with the full legion (Static), was a pleasure to write this... Have fun, happy huntin'.

XpRQ49h.jpg

--

j5kIV4f.jpg

--

¡prende y pasa!

Hi, I'm ApoIonia and I play SM on IS. I hate OW PvP, but instanced PvP where everyone wants to fight is ok. Been playing since 3.0 and am not really happy with the concept of taking stuff away being an upgrade, but learning to deal with it.  I, too, am an altoholic and have at least one 66+ of every class, but haven't played my asmos in a while. The server merge is gonna be strange, we're all gonna have new people to like, dislike, or otherwise just get used to but it may bring back some of the fun. Looking forward to playing with ya'll and although I don't like OW PvP, if i'm in a group, I'll stick and fight.

Hi Hi, my name is Nya (short for Nyali) from Europe and I've been playing for a while now. :$ Started off on two private servers and ended up on NA 2-3 years ago, so total playtime is 5 yearish (I guess I can finally call myself a veteran?). :3 When I started playing on NA, I decided to make an Asmodian on Siel (I've always been an Elyos). My main class used to be a chanter, until I got into clerics years ago, so I made a lil Asmo cleric too. Made lots of friends over there, but as life goes most of them quit and I started meeting people from the other servers which led to me starting all over on Israphael but again as an Elyos. So after almost 2 years, I'm still here with my cleric Nyali (lil Nya) and Nyalimera (big Nya).

i7CHEEg.png

I used to leading sieges, but since the sieging schedule got moved I wasn't able to do this anymore as a EU player with a NA schedule. So now I'm a PvE queen and I love it (here and there I do some PvP too). :x Like teaching others instances and help out as much as I can. I'm quite social, but also like to solo a lot, when I get the chance. People have asked me why I have two clerics and the main reason is because I kept running out of entries, now I don't have that issue. huuue

Besides clerics, I also have a SW as my 2nd main class and some others, don't have enough free time to play those on a regular base though. Q-Q I LOOOOVVEEE skins and decorating houses! I'm also a crafter. <3

Small note to myself as a person: I love editing screenshots (when I get the time to do so), make signatures and what not.

qN6FkVM.png

Thankies for reading and hope to meet you in-game! :P

hi my name is ricochet and i'm sl-e (75, gunner)

i have a lot of alts that i use to (unsuccessfully) farm spinel medals: PickDussy (not named by me), Disdain, Sainte, Soterya (sl-a)

i was motivated by mr. goat-br to post this lovely self portrait of my gunslinger. i'm not that great at taking screenshots in game but i feel like this really shows my personality and ability to create attractive toons.

8B1wp0K.png

thanks, hope to see you guys in game haha

Hello All!!!

Khyri here from TM A - I play Sorc as main but many alts that I love to get into.

Been playing since beta and quit before 2.0. Just came back and I am loving the heck out of the new aion. I know some aren't but I'm having a blast!!!!!!!!

Looking to make a few friends as it seems TM is a little dead when I play - 9 PM PST most nights. Hope to see more people after the server merg!!

6 hours ago, Ricochet-SL said:

hi my name is ricochet and i'm sl-e (75, gunner)

i have a lot of alts that i use to (unsuccessfully) farm spinel medals: PickDussy (not named by me), Disdain, Sainte, Soterya (sl-a)

i was motivated by mr. goat-br to post this lovely self portrait of my gunslinger. i'm not that great at taking screenshots in game but i feel like this really shows my personality and ability to create attractive toons.

8B1wp0K.png

thanks, hope to see you guys in game haha

Wow welcome to aion online.com a new ground breaking mmorpg published by ncsoft. It's great to meet you and I cannot wait to see you in game. (PS i have the same tunafishbish as u XD) 
Also quick question if you don't mind me asking you appear to be in the elysean city of Illuma yet you are hairy and ugly like an asmodian how did you manage to sneak in there and not die to guards? xD

Hi to all new players.

I think this thread is a good first touch point. So, to offer help to all up and coming daevas, you can hit me up in the game for a chat.

My main is a lvl 71 glady 'Heaps'. I can help you run instances and stuff so just feel free to ask me.

Just wanna meet some new people really and enjoy the new game content together.

I'm usually on every night around 7pm - 1 am Oceanic time (Australia). Not sure how that translates to the server time.

Hey there, Disregard here. People who know me call me Cooper. I've been playing Aion off and on since closed beta 1. Started on Azphel, merged into Zikel, merged into Tiamat, and soon I'll merge into Katalam!

I mostly play Elyos. My main character is Disregard, 72 Templar, and I've got an Asmo Templar also named Disregard on Siel. Elyos alts include 3 level 68s - Gladiator named Cooper, Aethertech named KeybladeMaster, and Ranger named HardGayMan - and a lowbie Chanter named Bellicosity, inspired by the enrage buff commonly seen in 1.0, which I've adopted as my main name in every other game ever.

I'm really lazy and never want to dedicate myself to actually doing content, but I love researching, numbercrunching, and theorycrafting. I also love skins. I love playing plate classes so I can WEAR ALL THE THINGS. I'm pretty knowledgable about stuff, and earned myself the nickname "Redgardopaedia", but the thing I'm most well known for is shitposting and trolling in lfg about EHEM certain COUGHCOUGH topics NYERKNYERK. I look forward to increasing my audience with the upcoming merges >:) (and subsequently being blocked by at least 20% of the population of israphel and kahrun)

Sadly i'm on my laptop right now, with low resolution and no stored screenshots, but I'll add some in next week when I get back to my good computer, but here's a fun placeholder for the time being

FRoxOFu.jpg

Archived