Forums

Luna Instance after 1 years

Arhangelos

I haven't done it for more than a year since they removed the luna pouch. I thought about trying it to see how much XP I'll get, but even though the mobs are 85 lvl (still die the same way to before) the cores are 73 level so 12 levels lower and thus they have a ton of penalty for XP.

So I removed every XP passive I had *and no prestige) to see how much XP they give, it is 95.000XP!!!

cores.jpg

If I remember correctly, wasn't this the solution to KT server crashes? Something to do with the sheer density of the KT bot army all generating tens of thousands of infected crawlers on the server at the same time. That same bot army generates no extra load by killing existing mobs in Ingg/Gelk.

It'd be nice if it gave updated EXP or if we had the consumable cosmetics in the crafts shop like 5.8, but otherwise the luna system in every capacity except currency is a thing of the past

4 hours ago, Kubei-DN said:

I once joked how mods on EU forums would censor posts, but here it's just straight up deletion.

Yeah, remember how I been saying that it’s a bot that is posting maintenance posts and Arhangelos replied - let’s wait next week post, maybe they announce some event. And ofc the next post was the same « maintenance will take 3 hours that’s all bye », so I posted « told you it was a bot » and they deleted it ! That could be such a good joke !

Right...  so again instead of doing an actual investigation like checking the IP address of the person running 200 lunas at a time they hurt the whole player base.  As if the rest of us have any control over what another person is running on their PC.   I love this game but Im so tired of being disappointed.

12 hours ago, AriaTheMelodious-DN said:

If I remember correctly, wasn't this the solution to KT server crashes? Something to do with the sheer density of the KT bot army all generating tens of thousands of infected crawlers on the server at the same time. That same bot army generates no extra load by killing existing mobs in Ingg/Gelk.

It'd be nice if it gave updated EXP or if we had the consumable cosmetics in the crafts shop like 5.8, but otherwise the luna system in every capacity except currency is a thing of the past

They don't cause this trouble because  open world has a specific amount of mobs spawed at any given time. But entering an instance you "make" more mobs and luna had a ton of crawlers just for one character. It also seems this was kinda accumulative in the memory of servers, so after reaching a threshold it couldn't do more so it had to be reset.

They should have found a better solution. Because right now Na is the only server with no luna pouch and no auto hunt in a game designed to have both as requirements.

21 minutes ago, AriaTheMelodious-DN said:

Big yes to the autohunt (#ForestOfLifePermenant) but we still do have the luna pouch now via lugbug don't we? 

Yes, but all other regions put their chars afk to do it and we have to kill 50 mobs in open world to get it. I personally never did a single additional char in 50-kill since the change.

Archived