Tahanata Droprate

Weizen

Dear NC Soft,

our static group are doing DP-S Rank runs like for 2 month now.

I dont know its just we who are just unlucky because we dont get anything from these Tahabata guy. It seems like you don't want anyone to get anything. The pointless farming in the instance is getting more and more boring because in the end you don't get anything anyway.

In the end, everyone just bored and annoyed by it and hope there will be some changes and we all know this will take another few month like everything is taking that long. We look ahead and hope that there will be some changes before evryone will unsub!

People are getting the weapons, selling their accounts screwing everyone else over and the drop rates are low - there isn't good ways to even farm kinah anymore properly since there aren't enough people to sell loot rights to or anything else. Most people have quit the game, or are quitting the game since there are too many freaking glads on the server and no incentive for other classes to keep doing DP. I strongly urge NC to sell DP reset scrolls and at least do a drop rate event or something ... :(

• Aion Team
6 hours ago, Luckyy-DN said:

I strongly urge NC to sell DP reset scrolls and at least do a drop rate event or something ... :(

Fortunately, we have an improved drop rate event coming up soon! We intend to have the event details released tomorrow.

56 minutes ago, Kibbelz said:

Fortunately, we have an improved drop rate event coming up soon! We intend to have the event details released tomorrow.

is there any chance you can suggest them to lower the amount of marks required for the <Design: Tahabata Weapon Selection Box> to a more reasonable number? heck, make it a cash shop design that requires 10 marks instead of 36 or something, nobody would complain and you can just take my money. you still need to kill the boss 50-60 times and pay 120m kinah so it's not P2W at all.

1 hour ago, Kibbelz said:

PLEASE make this DC as well >___<  Please.  DP is good for SOME classes but some of us need Adma/DC to make our classes work in pvp, DP is not good for us

Hello everyone, something similar happens to me, I have been killing tabahata almost 40 times and I have not seen any eternal weapon, every day it is more difficult to find players for dp rank s, because the drop is very low, this discourages a lot.

I don't know if it's my bad luck, or maybe there's a drop bug, I don't know what to think

I'm very discouraged, I think I'm even sad lol, hopefully I'll solve this.

And its not only the Tahabata Drop rate… i go dp now 3 month, every day and still waiting for my last equip part… even from the taha craft Box you only get random equip and cant choose what you need. My whole group and much other People i know, allready have 1-2 full Sets  now and i feel like im the last idiot who dont get it….

So why there is no Chance for me to get ist? 

19 hours ago, Kibbelz said:

That sounds awesome, but I know for alot of us there are a shortage of certain classes that we have to have run more than one instance and people are price gouging the old reset scrolls like crazy. So even a way to EArn them would be cool, I saved up my christmas event coins but wasn't able to turn them all in- in time before the event ended (kinda on me for that) but being a chanter I have to run alot and it gets super expensive ;3. 

plz sir may I haz reset scrolls xDDDDDD

15 hours ago, Braandy said:

Hello everyone, something similar happens to me, I have been killing tabahata almost 40 times and I have not seen any eternal weapon, every day it is more difficult to find players for dp rank s, because the drop is very low, this discourages a lot.

I don't know if it's my bad luck, or maybe there's a drop bug, I don't know what to think

I'm very discouraged, I think I'm even sad lol, hopefully I'll solve this.

It's definitely not just you, its everyone right now - it almost feels like since DP came out if you weren't running it from the start you didn't get items - I understand wanting people to run more but there would be more of an incentive with better rep's or even people being able to DE gear that's a duplicate. Even selling scrolls to increase drop rates which I think was a thing on retail back in the day or maybe I'm thinking of Tera but either way we need DP reset scrolls in the store asap and drop rates increased + some incentive for people who don't need DP to do it. 

There is also a HUGE problem with people getting weapons and selling their accounts, there are so many people just buying accounts left and right that it's killing the whole level up process and making an incentive for people to sell their accounts for $. 

Like right now Smoked is buying accounts left and right, and it's actually killing the game overall, people need to level up classes to play them and put more items back into the game economy instead of having bots completely run the economy. 

Just some thoughts here .. but mostly increase drop rates + reset scrolls plz balaur daddies lol.

Just now, Stormwing said:

@Luckyy-DN:
How is Smoked buying accounts killing the game?

I was using him as an example, and yes buying accounts is killing classic because it makes it very EAsy to just buy accounts instead of run instances - You can buy a Taha weapon account as long as you have $ which is unfair to other players and keeps people from having to go in to farm the weapons or learn how to properly play the class and makes the active numbers of every faction not accurate because people are on more than one account they purchased. 

8 minutes ago, Stormwing said:

@Luckyy-DN:
I do not see how that kills the game. Players that are selling their account most likely do not play anymore or plan to quit. So they are gone either way.

I think he means no one's leveling other toons.

@Adla:
I still do not see how that kills the game. What is killing the game is that people are at the point to sell their accounts (aka quit). If someone is looking to buy an account he is not willing to play from scratch anyway. So either he does not buy one (still no gain, loss already happened) or buys one (atleast another player in Atreia).

I am not writing that it is okay to buy accounts, but I can not see how it kills the game.

20 minutes ago, Stormwing said:

@Adla:
I still do not see how that kills the game. What is killing the game is that people are at the point to sell their accounts (aka quit). If someone is looking to buy an account he is not willing to play from scratch anyway. So either he does not buy one (still no gain, loss already happened) or buys one (atleast another player in Atreia).

I am not writing that it is okay to buy accounts, but I can not see how it kills the game.

I'm not entirely sure it's killing the game either, outside of there being a market to sell those accounts on because of people willing to spend way more than they're worth... but otherwise, the lower end of the game is just dead, with no one leveling accounts, but I can't really see that being Smoked/people like Smoked's fault... at the end of the day it's ncsoft lol.

3 hours ago, Adla said:

I'm not entirely sure it's killing the game either, outside of there being a market to sell those accounts on because of people willing to spend way more than they're worth... but otherwise, the lower end of the game is just dead, with no one leveling accounts, but I can't really see that being Smoked/people like Smoked's fault... at the end of the day it's ncsoft lol.

Again please read my statement above, actually read the entire statements - I'm using smoked as an example. And if a player is quitting either way it's still against the terms of service to sell an account point blank, and buying accounts are actually killing instances i.e the game - new players can't come in and can't do dungeons etc and don't want to buy an account and break terms of service, so yes it is killing the game when there are no instances to run. Likely people buying accounts seem still active on their mains, so they would indeed still be active, but if there also was no market for accounts then people already playing the game would be forced to level their desired class and ncsoft would probably add a level up event or add things into the game to help that.

Right now, grouping in instances is dead - people who have DP weapons sold their accounts + new owners are not running it or running it on their mains.  You also can't really defend buying/selling accounts then be like "I'm not saying buying or selling accounts is ok", it's actually straight up in the terms of service ya'll didn't read when making your classic toons. 

- NC soft should look into accounts that have Taha weapons and strip them if they are sold accounts (it's fair then the new owner gets the account without cheating their way to content and being p2w). 

-  Better drop rates

-  Reset Scrolls in Shop

- More incentives for people to level up toons / More Siels Aura benefits - maybe drop boxes for login times like the Christmas event? things like that for relics or other things. 

- Lower the Faded Marks or have a better way to get more of them 

- Higher Drop Rates on Polearms (a lot of glads are getting super discouraged). 

- Fix Enchanting items (broke 20mil worth of attack stones). 

1 hour ago, Luckyy-DN said:

Again please read my statement above, actually read the entire statements - I'm using smoked as an example. And if a player is quitting either way it's still against the terms of service to sell an account point blank, and buying accounts are actually killing instances i.e the game - new players can't come in and can't do dungeons etc and don't want to buy an account and break terms of service, so yes it is killing the game when there are no instances to run. Likely people buying accounts seem still active on their mains, so they would indeed still be active, but if there also was no market for accounts then people already playing the game would be forced to level their desired class and ncsoft would probably add a level up event or add things into the game to help that.

Right now, grouping in instances is dead - people who have DP weapons sold their accounts + new owners are not running it or running it on their mains.  You also can't really defend buying/selling accounts then be like "I'm not saying buying or selling accounts is ok", it's actually straight up in the terms of service ya'll didn't read when making your classic toons. 

- NC soft should look into accounts that have Taha weapons and strip them if they are sold accounts (it's fair then the new owner gets the account without cheating their way to content and being p2w). 

-  Better drop rates

-  Reset Scrolls in Shop

- More incentives for people to level up toons / More Siels Aura benefits - maybe drop boxes for login times like the Christmas event? things like that for relics or other things. 

- Lower the Faded Marks or have a better way to get more of them 

- Higher Drop Rates on Polearms (a lot of glads are getting super discouraged). 

- Fix Enchanting items (broke 20mil worth of attack stones). 

I'm confused about which part you think I didn't understand. I said smoked/people like smoked. I said the simple fact there's a market for them because of people who buy them is a problem. I agreed with you, to a degree, but I also don't think -that- is what's killing Aion. You now go on to list issues the game has that ncsoft could solve... when I said "at the end of the day its ncsoft".

... I completely understood what you said, I just don't fully agree with it.

Archived