Forums

Tahabata drop rate gonna make me quit

I definitely agree, the drop rates or chances should be increased so people can have multiple weapons before the next patch for people who are sticking around + make the armor able to DE so more people are inspired to run the instance.

38 minutes ago, Kibbelz said:

Our upcoming event will help with this. Details should be available Tuesday!

Hopefully it doesn't take as long as the fabled server merge to get. 

On 1/10/2022 at 9:37 AM, DevilNefilims-DN said:

drop rate for taha weapons is almost 0% we never get anything and some of my friends alr gave up (they quited) we are only 3 left from our original premade i hope u guys are happy about it eventually i will quit too , ur game is sad

Do you just expect to run it and get drop? Like is totally rng to an extent too but why not just ask for it while you're at it...."Hey gimme a taha pa...".

Much QQ

2 hours ago, Skars said:

Do you just expect to run it and get drop? Like is totally rng to an extent too but why not just ask for it while you're at it...."Hey gimme a taha pa...".

Much QQ

ye when u do a instance for almost 3 months everyday , never miss a window even reset sometimes u expect to get something but its fine me and my friends we decided to quit after this event if nobody gets drop

On 1/14/2022 at 10:25 PM, DevilNefilims-DN said:

ye when u do a instance for almost 3 months everyday , never miss a window even reset sometimes u expect to get something but its fine me and my friends we decided to quit after this event if nobody gets drop

this drop event is false,you are not the only one, many more players left the game.

NCsoft once again does not understand their own game or events. this even did NOT increase the drop rate of loot from tahabata or any other boss in dark poeta. It is just a small chance to get double the loot meaning an extra item can drop. 

The rate did not increase by double

just a chance for 2x loot that is VERY rare.