Forums

DO ANOTHER DOUBLE/TRIPLE FINAL BOSS DROP EVENT!!!

Make this run all the way till 1.7.  There is a huge problem with the drop rates and people are getting infuriated because of the time of effort to make a group only to get either a blue ring from bakarma / green chest piece from trir or a bunch of major manastone pouches and a taha mark.  This literally doesn't hurt anyone and engages more people to play the game.  

JUST DO IT!!

+1 

after 300 ish runs of Draupnir cave to get bakarma spear..  and still not getting it ,i agree that a additional drop event would be welcome to help players get the loot they want from each instances.

On 1/10/2022 at 2:28 PM, DMob-DN said:

+1 

after 300 ish runs of Draupnir cave to get bakarma spear..  and still not getting it ,i agree that a additional drop event would be welcome to help players get the loot they want from each instances.

This please.

Us poor glads are shit out of luck with DP event. We don't "need" anything from DP (yes the spear can be nice, or DW set, but we don't "need" it)

On this note, FT IS DROPPING DOUBLE WEAPONS (I got double fabled weapon drops in my own group). So maybe they activated the same buff as before? Hopefully this time they included DC and Adma too lol.