Weekly Server Maintenance - January 12, 2022

Arctic

• Aion Team

Greetings Daevas!

Here is your weekly reminder that we will be doing a planned maintenance for the Aion Classic Servers this week at 6am Server Time (4am PT / 7am ET / 12pm UTC). We expect the downtime to last for approximately 4 hours 30 minutes and to implement the following:

• Daily Free Siel's Aura changes to 1 hour per day
    • Event rewards will be distributed on 1/19
  • End of the World Event begins
  • End of the World Event Pass begins (see link above)
  • Shugo Games ends (removed from UI)
  • Fortress HP adjusted
  • Various bug fixes

The Israphel server will also be consolidated into the Siel server. Please check the related post for more information.

Thank you!

3 hours ago, Kibbelz said:

Greetings Daevas!

Here is your weekly reminder that we will be doing a planned maintenance for the Aion Classic Servers this week at 6am Server Time (4am PT / 7am ET / 12pm UTC). We expect the downtime to last for approximately 4 hours 30 minutes and to implement the following:

• Daily Free Siel's Aura changes to 1 hour per day
    • Event rewards will be distributed on 1/19
  • End of the World Event begins
  • End of the World Event Pass begins (see link above)
  • Shugo Games ends (removed from UI)
  • Fortress HP adjusted
  • Various bug fixes

The Israphel server will also be consolidated into the Siel server. Please check the related post for more information.

Thank you!

Please bonus drops from Commander Bakarma and Lannok. PLEEEEEEEEEEASE. The DP event is cool and all, but I've had people tell me they are quitting because they can't drop their stuff for 5+ months lol.

This is crazy....

2 hours ago, Cnc said:

Please bonus drops from Commander Bakarma and Lannok. PLEEEEEEEEEEASE. The DP event is cool and all, but I've had people tell me they are quitting because they can't drop their stuff for 5+ months lol.

This is crazy....

On OG aion i ran DC for 9+ months, twice a day, no spear on my glad. Had a 50e spear in the bank with a silence GS waiting and never got it. rerolled cleric after that. This time round still no Lannoks GS or meno mace, or jesh mace for temp, feels bad man

never played sin so giving that a go

4 hours ago, Cnc said:

This is crazy....

In my opinion it's not that people cant drop their stuff for months, its that they do not know what they are working with. For example: in Runescape and OldSchool Runescape, a fan project was made to find out all the drop rate values. Fast forward 15 years and all this data is known. This is an important part in farming items. Ppl just know that killing 1500 of X, they must hit the drop table eventually. And if they dont, they consider themselves unlucky (or lucky if they do after X kills, whilst drop table suggest 1500 e.g.).

An important mechanic for keeping people interested in this game would be to publicise this data @Kibbelz. It's only the normal thing to do, considering people from the MMO genre are calculative, explorative and want to know about this info so they can decide whether something is worth it or not. I believe it to be an important aspect of keeping people interested in the game.

Please make drop rates PUBLICLY available. 

@Kibbelz @Loki

On 1/11/2022 at 7:40 PM, Kibbelz said:

• Fortress HP adjusted

From last night's siege, the damage the balaur commanders has been nerfed, but the HP from the duxes and the gates have not. We've never had that many people participate in a siege, and once again we were very disappointed to see that you did not fix everything as said for this maintenance. The merge has given life to classic, please don't screw this up by not fixing your bugs. 

Archived