Forums

Weekly Server Maintenance - January 19, 2022

Arctic

• Aion Team

Greetings Daevas!

The Aion Servers will be undergoing their regularly scheduled maintenance tomorrow at 6am Server Time (4am PT / 7am ET / 12pm UTC). We expect the downtime to last for approximately 4 hours, and it will implement the following:

• Login Reward Event Begins (more details on this soon)
  • Bonus EXP weekends begin. Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays.

We will be publishing a poll later this week to seek your opinion on Auto-Hunt in the open world.

Thank you!

1 hour ago, Kibbelz said:

Greetings Daevas!

The Aion Servers will be undergoing their regularly scheduled maintenance tomorrow at 6am Server Time (4am PT / 7am ET / 12pm UTC). We expect the downtime to last for approximately 4 hours, and it will implement the following:

• Login Reward Event Begins (more details on this soon)
  • Bonus EXP weekends begin. Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays.

We will be publishing a poll later this week to seek your opinion on Auto-Hunt in the open world.

Thank you!

Finally the XP on weekends is implemented.

As for the poll, I will trust nothing on your decisions for custom implementations on NA from now on. I am sorry but our good will is depleted.

A special map for auto hunt only seems like a bug infested cesspool that will never be addressed once implemented with a myriad of errors that will defo exist.

At this point I vote to simply translate the game and publish it and copy all the events KR gets.

3 hours ago, MintyR-DN said:

@MechEagIe-DN @Arhangelos isn't that what they are already doing?

Nope, they have a ton of limitations to our version.

We get half the patches and not all the upgrades. In KR people already walk around with paragon gear sets with the right stats, they have all transformation collections, we don't even have the ancient ones that give +5000HP. Autohunt is integral to the game and is taken into consideration the amounts required to do things thus they are insanely high, but we do not have auto hunt and the few edits we got to address that were temporary and got reverted back to the official rates.

We got some events that required us to kill 1500 mobs per day to get a petty reward. We never got the number lowered etc.

I understand they won't deal with the game and if this is the case from now on we better get the REAL aion and if w have any issues we can only blame KR developers instead of the local people that don't even runt he game anymore.

~~

2 hours ago, MechEagIe-DN said:

@Loki @Kibbelz 
6xJqs47.png

Hahahah and a legendary transform 10 types hahahaha.

Well log in rewards and exp buffs are surely welcomed.

Now depends, if the rewards are 1/account or 1/toon and if they are brokerable of course. When i saw it i instantly heard the "$cha ching$" noise in my head 👍

Manastones should be selectable tho, missing there holy waters and passive daevanion skills and of course, if the last login reward isn't 50/50 chance than its sad.

They could've expand the contract for all legendaries including apostles too.

I know you guys are used on higher event standards but some things are and will be (as it seems from NC actions) hard to get or hidden behind huge whalestyle paywall that only true heroes can afford.*had to add <-irony

@Kibbelzhey thank you for not posting regular maintenance with 0 events or updates. Some of us are still here playing the game 😉

Here's 🥔 for longpost. Bb next time ^^

9 hours ago, MintyR-DN said:

They will never admit it but its quite evident that they have (;⌣̀_⌣́) //sad

look at the bright side minty i can never give up on you <3

6 hours ago, MechEagIe-DN said:

@Loki @Kibbelz 
Woot 21 days event
to get rewards
of Aion 6.0 !!!
6xJqs47.png
S minion
or
Ultimate Transformation?
We in Aion 8.0 Jesus .......
RelievedImpossibleFrogmouth-size_restric

maybe we should flip the 8.0 around put it to Aion 0.8 mwhahaha

8 hours ago, MechEagIe-DN said:

@Loki @Kibbelz 
Woot 21 days event
to get rewards
of Aion 6.0 !!!
6xJqs47.png

Yeah I think it's kind of crazy at this point. We got the current transformation system in 2018. It's 2022 now and there's people who have been playing this whole time and STILL don't have an ultimate transformation. Like... you'd think by now they would be willing to at least give out a Kaisinel, the first ulti transform, after 4 years.

2 hours ago, Lad-DN said:

Yeah I think it's kind of crazy at this point. We got the current transformation system in 2018. It's 2022 now and there's people who have been playing this whole time and STILL don't have an ultimate transformation. Like... you'd think by now they would be willing to at least give out a Kaisinel, the first ulti transform, after 4 years.

Its ridiculous - that should be apostle selectable or at least apostle 10 type at very minimum - ultimate something or other. 

On 1/19/2022 at 7:36 AM, Lad-DN said:

Should be S rank minion on the 19th or 20th day and then an ultimate transformation contract on the 21st. I am pretty sure they know the state of NA.. 4 years and they still refuse to give something actually good to its customers some of who paid in time or money or both, supporting a company who doesn't care. Should rename this to "Log In If you actually want to but you can see we didn't really care about what rewards were placed in this event just as long as it isn't good items that you all will spend money on" event.

It's not like submitting tickets helps.  Servers work, servers don't work.  Support doesn't control the servers.  However the servers are working today, must be the will of Aion.  They tell us to complain on the forums, so they can close their tickets.  If we want the servers to work differently, we need to ask here, so that Kibbelz can speak internally to whomever is responsible for this.  But here is much easier to ignore.

Archived