Jump to content
Forums

Login Rewards Event Delayed


Arctic
 Share

Recommended Posts

  • Aion Team

Hello everyone! 

During maintenance this morning, an issue was discovered with the Login Rewards Event. In an effort to make sure you all have a quality experience, we have currently delayed it to fix the outstanding issues. We greatly appreciate your patience during this time!

Rest assured that with this delay, the event’s end date will also shift to still allow for the full 21-day playtime. We will update you as soon as humanly possible on when the fix has been implemented and the event is live.

Thank you so much for your time as we work on this! If you continue to experience any other issues, please contact our dedicated support at support.aiononline.com, or continue to leave your feedback on the forums!

See you soon, Daevas!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

55 minutes ago, Arhangelos said:

Or they decided out of pure good will to put better rewards.

Next step you tell me you belive in Santa Clous ...
JqQvAD@facebook.gif
We all know real reason why they remove it cause they realise they was giving stuff for free!!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, MechEagIe-DN said:

Next step you tell me you belive in Santa Clous ...
We all know real reason why they remove it cause they realise they was giving stuff for free!!!

Y-U so negativ? Deez peepol is gud, dem lov us.

(side note that font you put at 48 is not big enough, there is size 72 too)

Edited by Arhangelos
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Are those "rewards" supposed to make people want to log in or "reward" people already logging in because they won't make people who don't log in, do it now or make the few people still logging in feel happy. Those "rewards" are not only outdated but honestly they are awful.. Advanced combat experience extracted 2, 3 times?? 1 skill chest and the 21st you have to choose between level 4 minion contract or 10 type legendary contract?? I mean we know you guys stopped trying long ago but come on.. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Briearios said:

Are those "rewards" supposed to make people want to log in or "reward" people already logging in because they won't make people who don't log in, do it now or make the few people still logging in feel happy. 

confused-math.gif

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Shotbot said:

because they don't update those rewards as compensation for the failure of the event..... at least put a selectable apostle!!!!!!

They owe us a selectable apostle since Stormwing 2021. 
#stormwing2021weremember

maisie-williams-arya-stark.gif

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Is this an Event prize? Prizes are not called events, can Aion replace some prizes, such as [Event] Consumables Bundle, Event] Socket Stone Bundle (100 Pieces), [Event] Advanced Combat Experience Extractor. with something else of little worth.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, DarkQueens said:

Is this an Event prize? Prizes are not called events, can Aion replace some prizes, such as [Event] Consumables Bundle, Event] Socket Stone Bundle (100 Pieces), [Event] Advanced Combat Experience Extractor. with something else of little worth.

They was Scared to give Food and Consumables imagine they are trying to giving us the other Outdated Rewards too from the 6.X , thats why they take it down lol

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 1/25/2022 at 7:22 PM, Kibbelz said:

Hey everyone,

For anyone following this discussion, just updating that the Login Rewards event will begin tomorrow, and will now conclude on 2/16! See our post for a list of rewards here: https://www.aiononline.com/news/login-event-new-items-jan-2022

If we miss a day or 2 of login, due to life, we cannot claim the last reward? there is absolutely no buffer zone? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 1/31/2022 at 4:39 AM, Rahvan-KT said:

If we miss a day or 2 of login, due to life, we cannot claim the last reward? there is absolutely no buffer zone? 

I think yes you have 0 days of buffer. I have a friend who missed day 1 so the last reward is out of the window for him.

They should give at least a couple more days to the event out of good will

Link to comment
Share on other sites

same  got  a freaking A minion for login 21 days?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????  mennnnnnn lol i can get 1 A minion once a week in aspa thats no reward for being loyal for  3 weeks  sorry  but this is realy BS.  its really time you GM ppl start  playing the game this is just insulting to us players  @GMRin I know you just started but  xmas event in FEB no  Valentine and now this BS reward I give up

 

Edited by KiyaPaint-KT
typo's
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Aion Team

Hello everyone,

Thank you so very much for your reports. The team quickly assessed the daily login event issue after you voiced your concerns and has determined that the final reward was not functioning how it was intended to.

Therefore, anyone who has claimed their 21-day login reward will ALSO receive mail for the [Event] Legendary Transformation Contract (10 Types). These contracts should arrive in your mailbox on February 23, 2022, by end of day Pacific Time.

As always, we appreciate you voicing your concerns kindly so that we can investigate each situation. Thank you so much!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

38 minutes ago, Rin said:

Hello everyone,

Thank you so very much for your reports. The team quickly assessed the daily login event issue after you voiced your concerns and has determined that the final reward was not functioning how it was intended to.

Therefore, anyone who has claimed their 21-day login reward will ALSO receive mail for the [Event] Legendary Transformation Contract (10 Types). These contracts should arrive in your mailbox on February 23, 2022, by end of day Pacific Time.

As always, we appreciate you voicing your concerns kindly so that we can investigate each situation. Thank you so much!

My issue is that I took it on an alt because I thought it was going to be a transform, but it was a soulbound minion that my main could at least have had.

But anyway if someone already got a transform, do they get another one or only those that got the minion?

Edited by Arhangelos
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Rin unpinned this topic

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...