Login Rewards Event Delayed

Arctic

5 hours ago, Clau said:

@Rin Please talk to the team about stretching  the log in rewards a little bit more. Many of us had issues in real life not being able to log in for a couple of days because of bad weather and blackouts I hope you read me and consider it.

There was also the login issue that falsely flagged a ton of IPs with a block so people couldn't login, some people couldn't login for 1~2 days so they defo lost it.

6 hours ago, Arhangelos said:

My issue is that I took it on an alt because I thought it was going to be a transform, but it was a soulbound minion that my main could at least have had.

But anyway if someone already got a transform, do they get another one or only those that got the minion?

thanks @Rinbut i hope we got it fairly to those who got the transformation should just get the minion one thanks again for trying to save us :)

To be fair to EVERYONE people that got legendary xform should receive a lvl 4 minion. Some people might want the transformation while others might want the minion . I don't care either way I just want to point out for the future please look at it from every angle and consider every aspect and make things fair or unfair for EVERYONE. We all know  some people benefited more than others in past events and that's how imbalances are being created. 

20 hours ago, Rin said:

Hello everyone,

Thank you so very much for your reports. The team quickly assessed the daily login event issue after you voiced your concerns and has determined that the final reward was not functioning how it was intended to.

Therefore, anyone who has claimed their 21-day login reward will ALSO receive mail for the [Event] Legendary Transformation Contract (10 Types). These contracts should arrive in your mailbox on February 23, 2022, by end of day Pacific Time.

As always, we appreciate you voicing your concerns kindly so that we can investigate each situation. Thank you so much!

Thanks for contacting us.

While I understand the reasons for your request, the Game Support Team cannot manually offer rewards for login events nor have the option to extend event duration. We hope for your understanding on this matter. 

For now, we suggest waiting for updates or further announcements on the game forums.

https://forums.aiononline.com/

Should you continue to experience difficulties logging in to the game though, please do give us the details so we can investigate further.

Regards,

• Aion Team
1 hour ago, Harp-KT said:

While I understand the reasons for your request, the Game Support Team cannot manually offer rewards for login events nor have the option to extend event duration. We hope for your understanding on this matter. 

Hi Harp, did I understand this correctly that you try contacting Game Support for this?

Unfortunately, they will not be able to help for this situation. As you quoted me, the [Event] Legendary Transformation Contract (10 Types) will arrive in your mailbox on February 23, 2022.

I hope this helps clear things up!

@Rin What people are saying is a few weeks ago the system was flagging and blocking peoples access to the game, it took a day or so to fix this, so ALOT of people missed a day not being able to claim the last reward because they wasn't able to access the game, that's why people are wanting a extention on the event,  it was a NCwest tool that malfunctioned causing people to not be able to log in,  support isn't the fastest at replying to tickets and fixing things.   So not everyone was able to even get the 21st day reward because of that

Thats the PLAYER bases concern and reason for asking for it to be extended

Just yet another issue no one's listening to the players

48 minutes ago, TrinityStarr-KT said:

@Rin What people are saying is a few weeks ago the system was flagging and blocking peoples access to the game, it took a day or so to fix this, so ALOT of people missed a day not being able to claim the last reward because they wasn't able to access the game, that's why people are wanting a extention on the event,  it was a NCwest tool that malfunctioned causing people to not be able to log in,  support isn't the fastest at replying to tickets and fixing things.   So not everyone was able to even get the 21st day reward because of that

Thats the PLAYER bases concern and reason for asking for it to be extended

Just yet another issue no one's listening to the players

Exactly, I know two people who missed 1 day at least because of that issue.

These "login" events need to have 1 week worth of cushion for those that might lose a day or two for any reason.

I understand it is a timed event, but it is an event, not national exams with strict dates. They could at least take it into consideration for future similar events. The reward that actually mattered was the final one, the others were either meh or just OK-ish.

• Aion Team

Hello everyone, thank you so much for your patience as I looked into the rest of the feedback being noted here.

For the players here wanting an extension for the Login Rewards Event: I have definitely raised the flag on this situation several times as-per each of your concerns. The development team has deeply looked into it, and unfortunately, due to the event's limitations and other issues, we were unable to extend it at this time.

However, your voices have not gone unheard. We have documented this situation well and are looking into how to avoid this for the future. I understand this is entirely frustrating still, but on behalf of the entire team, your words are being listened to and we are doing what we can to address it for the future.

Thank you so, so much for your feedback and understanding. Please continue to express yourselves and we will continue to add this feedback up for the future.

29 minutes ago, Rin said:

Hello everyone, thank you so much for your patience as I looked into the rest of the feedback being noted here.

For the players here wanting an extension for the Login Rewards Event: I have definitely raised the flag on this situation several times as-per each of your concerns. The development team has deeply looked into it, and unfortunately, due to the event's limitations and other issues, we were unable to extend it at this time.

However, your voices have not gone unheard. We have documented this situation well and are looking into how to avoid this for the future. I understand this is entirely frustrating still, but on behalf of the entire team, your words are being listened to and we are doing what we can to address it for the future.

Thank you so, so much for your feedback and understanding. Please continue to express yourselves and we will continue to add this feedback up for the future.

This is good to know, thanks for this and we understand the limitations for the current event's situation.

• Rin unpinned this topic

Archived