A few suggestions

Redhairdownthere

1: I'm sure many like myself would like it if you could change dredge so you can do all 3 runs in same window. I remember being able to that before on retail and would be cool if we can have that on classic if possible.

2: As everyone knows, DC is really just for glads only to run and there's lots of glads but you will see up to 4 separate groups forming, all by glads and can take forever at times to fill. So i'm thinking why not make it a loot box where everyone gets 1 and that way there will be 4/5 glads in a group not worrying to losing on roll.

12 hours ago, Matty said:

1: I'm sure many like myself would like it if you could change dredge so you can do all 3 runs in same window. I remember being able to that before on retail and would be cool if we can have that on classic if possible.

2: As everyone knows, DC is really just for glads only to run and there's lots of glads but you will see up to 4 separate groups forming, all by glads and can take forever at times to fill. So i'm thinking why not make it a loot box where everyone gets 1 and that way there will be 4/5 glads in a group not worrying to losing on roll.

About 2-3 months ago #1 was suggested and #2 is like #1 which requires coding changes.

At this point it is fairly obvious the version of Classic we get is what Korea got with some tweaks (if you look at the "end of the world" event it is a copy mild modifications and then paste from Korea's but it was after 1.7 and was called summer festival).

Expect what Korea got and assume no changes beyond that and if that isn't acceptable.......I would recommend leaving the game at this point, but if that is okay then keep playing and enjoying.

Archived