Weekly Server Maintenance - January 26, 2022

Arctic

• Aion Team

Greetings Daevas!

Tomorrow we will be holding our regularly scheduled maintenance for Aion. Downtime will again begin at 6am Server Time (4am PT / 7am ET / 12pm UTC), and will conclude after approximately 6 hours. Expect the following changes to made to the game:

Thank you!

4 hours ago, Kibbelz said:

Greetings Daevas!

Tomorrow we will be holding our regularly scheduled maintenance for Aion. Downtime will again begin at 6am Server Time (4am PT / 7am ET / 12pm UTC), and will conclude after approximately 6 hours. Expect the following changes to made to the game:

Thank you!

We feel the love from our support team! Thank you Kibbelz for once again not failing to disappoint the Aion community by giving us an event you mentioned last week. 

When will we get any real events? Does Aion even care anymore?

58 minutes ago, Haniya-DN said:

Yeah yeah bad events blah blah memes. Look at this.

What the actual nyerk is this. I've been waiting for NA to get the Red Carpet Dress since 2017, and you release it for the first time on Classic? And ONLY on Classic? I'm going to set myself on fire. 

I still don't get why we don't get al the skins available in the shop.  They can only win from this, skins are a commodity that doesn't affect the game but people love it.

1 hour ago, Arhangelos said:

I still don't get why we don't get al the skins available in the shop.  They can only win from this, skins are a commodity that doesn't affect the game but people love it.

Its just basic logic ...
If they make money with the game...
They will not be able to let the game die ...
Cause the game will do well and they will have to take care of it !!!
logic-think.gif

1 hour ago, MechEagIe-DN said:

Its just basic logic ...
If they make money with the game...
They will not be able to let the game die ...
Cause the game will do well and they will have to take care of it !!!
logic-think.gif

The font size!

Anyway they could make EVEN more money with the skins, just slap everything there and let the money poor.

It's sad to see the game I love in this state.

classic is getting updates that should have been ours from 8.x even before retail.
but what the nyerk is this?

If people want to play classic, have the classic stuff there in that shit.

I played 1.8 many years ago and there was none of it there, why do they have to receive this and worst of all before retail???

classic was good many years ago now it's boring and yet because of money it's getting updates that should be ours.

it's sad to see this.

btw sorry for my english.
I just came to try to express my indignation. 😞

• Rin unpinned this topic

Archived