S-Rank Minion Guaranteed Promotion! [Jan 26 - Feb 9]

Rin

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, CMRin said:

Salam, Daevas!
(Dan senang bertemu denganmu <font style=!"> )

Saya punya kabar baik untuk kalian semua yang mencoba mencapai S-Rank Minion! Dari 26 Januari 2022 hingga 9 Februari 2022 @ 6AM PT , jika Anda mencoba sintesis empat Minion Bintang 4 Grade A, TERLEPAS DARI SUKSES, itu akan memberi Anda Kontrak Minion Grade S (10 jenis)!

• Kontrak Minion Grade S akan secara acak memberi Anda 1 dari 10 kemungkinan Minion Grade S.
  • Anda hanya dapat menerima satu kontrak per ACCOUNT. Upaya berulang TIDAK akan memberi Anda lebih dari satu kontrak.
  • Anda harus menggabungkan keempat Minion Bintang 4 Grade A secara bersamaan untuk memenuhi syarat untuk mendapatkan hadiah ini
  • Ini adalah promosi waktu terbatas.

Harap diperhatikan:  Kontrak ini akan dikirimkan setelah pemeliharaan pada 16 Februari 2022 . Terima kasih atas umpan balik dan saran Anda, dan semoga sukses dengan sintesis antek Anda! Kami harap Anda menikmati promosi waktu terbatas ini.

Can you give us an event to help us add Grade 4, because it's difficult for us to chase 4 minions in a short time, at least you can give us 1 minion grade 4 to add to our minions that will be combined. at least next week's update will give us an event to get a minium vault or 1 minion grade 4 for us.
and also thank you for giving our first event of this new year.

The normal thing would be to give us more days because I think everyone knows that to make a minion lvl 4 how many minutes it takes and it is not something that you get every day the purchases of the npc of 100 is only once a week to have the 4 minion to lvl 4 you have to spend thousands of moons and for that you would have to spend 24/7 doing only the instance because you get 200 with luck for each entry,For a person who has and only rank at lvl 4 you need 10,800 minion to have the 3 that you lack for a person who has none at lvl 4 you need 14,400 and in 12 days with the limitations that we have I calculate that 30% of the players could participate in this great event

4 hours ago, LadyBeth said:

The normal thing would be to give us more days because I think everyone knows that to make a minion lvl 4 how many minutes it takes and it is not something that you get every day the purchases of the npc of 100 is only once a week to have the 4 minion to lvl 4 you have to spend thousands of moons and for that you would have to spend 24/7 doing only the instance because you get 200 with luck for each entry,For a person who has and only rank at lvl 4 you need 10,800 minion to have the 3 that you lack for a person who has none at lvl 4 you need 14,400 and in 12 days with the limitations that we have I calculate that 30% of the players could participate in this great event

We get a minion promotion twice a year, most people know it. The smart thing is to just do the instance weekly and keep the minions and never combine unless we have a promotion going on.

You never have enough time to do it once they announce it if you don't already have the required minions, so that is not their problem.

---> Of course they announced the event 2 days later than it actually started.

8 minutes ago, Arhangelos said:

Recibimos una promoción de minion dos veces al año, la mayoría de la gente lo sabe. Lo inteligente es simplemente hacer la instancia semanalmente y mantener a los minions y nunca combinarlos a menos que tengamos una promoción en marcha.

Nunca tienes suficiente tiempo para hacerlo una vez que lo anuncian si aún no tienes los minions requeridos, así que ese no es su problema.

---> Por supuesto, anunciaron el evento 2 días después de que realmente comenzó.

I do not know if you know how to interpret my comment was to the new people who start if the idea is to attract new players and can not wait a year to get a rank s when more than 80% of players already have 2 or 3 Ss can buy with prestige lvl 4 but you need 16 thousand prestige coin for those who always use prestige is not a problem but for those who do not? now all cute with the new gm in a two months when they don’t give him good events are going to tell him the same things that they say to Kibbelz is a circle of never ending xD

5 minutes ago, LadyBeth said:

I do not know if you know how to interpret my comment was to the new people who start if the idea is to attract new players and can not wait a year to get a rank s when more than 80% of players already have 2 or 3 Ss can buy with prestige lvl 4 but you need 16 thousand prestige coin for those who always use prestige is not a problem but for those who do not? now all cute with the new gm in a two months when they don’t give him good events are going to tell him the same things that they say to Kibbelz is a circle of never ending xD

This event was kinda scheduled, it happens twice a year. It doesn't attract new players.

9 hours ago, Arhangelos said:

We get a minion promotion twice a year, most people know it. The smart thing is to just do the instance weekly and keep the minions and never combine unless we have a promotion going on.

You never have enough time to do it once they announce it if you don't already have the required minions, so that is not their problem.

---> Of course they announced the event 2 days later than it actually started.

@CMRin
The event not even announced yet on the main page what you mean!?!? ...
You have to dig into the forum to find it ...
Probably 75 % server dont know its up right now ...
And probably 75 % server dont know there a sale on BCM about it ...
Kibbelz left us with a cherry on top basicly ... Bravo !!!
good-job-clapping.gif

6 hours ago, MechEagIe-DN said:

@CMRin
The event not even announced yet on the main page what you mean!?!? ...
You have to dig into the forum to find it ...
Probably 75 % server dont know its up right now ...
And probably 75 % server dont know there a sale on BCM about it ...
Kibbelz left us with a cherry on top basicly ... Bravo !!!

When I said "most people know it" I mean to keep the minions for when the promotion begins and be ready, of course nobody knows about it unless they enter forums which is stupid.

They obviously need to announce these things 1 week before the event, not 2 days after it is implemented and they also need to make an event post in the news tab that will appear on that useless launcher they brought which doesn't always update the latest news.

15 hours ago, LadyBeth said:

and you are the defender of nc I say because you are always looking for and highlighting the few good things they do

No I am not defending them, but you saying that you are not ready for it, you need many weeks if not months to get the minium and minions ready for it unless you pay for them, in which case you can do it in 1 week.

They should have announced it at least 1 week prior to making this event, so people will start gathering mats if they are close to the goal and still need some minium.

1 hour ago, Chamu-KT said:

Can @CMRin or anybody else confirm if the Grade S minion contract ( 10 types ) you get from assembling - x4 minion buddy fragment ( ON BCM ) is at all rerollable? or is it completely random.

Need to know before I buy please.

Complete random, no reroll.  However, you can put the contract in the account warehouse.  So if you want to use the minium from the 4x bundles on one toon and the S contract on another, you have that option.

• Aion Team
On 1/28/2022 at 8:44 PM, ErzaScarletxFT said:

Wait What? From January 26, 2022 until February 9, 2022 @ 6AM PT

And you posted this on January 28 @CMRin

Hey folks, I've read through your responses here and would like to address some of it how I can:

I am terribly sorry this did not go out on the official website, and for it being posted on January 28. The information I was given was literally on that Friday evening, and we wanted to make sure you had information SOMEWHERE rather than no information at all. Still, it is well known and heard that this is not the best option. I will be doing my best to make sure this is not a common occurrence.

Please forgive me for this, and thank you all for voicing your concerns around this particular topic.

@CMRinHi. Welcome to NCWest's biggest disappointment/dumpster fire. Please have your fire extinguisher handy and your therapist on speed dial.

Here is the 12 point TED talk I gave Kibbles when he came on board in 2020. I HIGHLY recommend you read through it.

The first thing you really need to do is put the S-Rank Minion event up on the website. Most players don't read the forms anymore. I missed the first few days of the event because I only stick my head in once or twice a week.

On 31/1/2022 at 18:06, CMRin said:

Hola amigos, he leído sus respuestas aquí y me gustaría abordar algunas de ellas como pueda:

Lamento mucho que esto no se haya publicado en el sitio web oficial y que se haya publicado el 28 de enero. La información que estaba dado fue literalmente ese viernes por la noche, y queríamos asegurarnos de que tuviera información EN ALGÚN LUGAR en lugar de no tener ninguna información. Aún así, es bien sabido y escuchado que esta no es la mejor opción.  Haré todo lo posible para asegurarme de que esto no sea una ocurrencia común.

Por favor, perdónenme por esto y gracias a todos por expresar sus preocupaciones sobre este tema en particular.

Hello, please, can you extend the S-Rank Minion Guaranteed Promotion! event for a couple of days? There is not enough time to join the 4. Please...!!!!!!! 🙏🙏

On 1/28/2022 at 9:16 PM, Rin said:

Greetings, Daevas!
(And nice to meet you!🌟)

I have some good news for all of you trying to achieve an S-Rank Minions! From January 26, 2022 until February 9, 2022 @ 6AM PT, if you attempt a synthesis of four Grade A 4-Star Minions, REGARDLESS OF SUCCESS, it will net you a Grade S Minion Contract (10 types)!

• The Grade S Minion Contract will randomly give you 1 of the 10 possible Grade S Minions.
  • You can only receive one contract per ACCOUNT. Repeat attempts will NOT give you more than one contract.
  • You must combine all four Grade A 4-Star Minions at the same time to be eligible for this reward
  • This is a limited-time promotion.

Please note: These contracts will be delivered after maintenance on February 16, 2022. Thank you all for your feedback and suggestions, and good luck with your minion synthesis! We hope you enjoy this limited-time promotion.

Hi @Rin can u delay the event 1 more weak so we can get the reward minion from "login event" (https://www.aiononline.com/news/login-event-new-items-jan-2022) remember that event got delayed 1 weak for tecnical issues.

On 1/30/2022 at 1:23 AM, SwLumen said:

I combined about a week ago my four minions level 4. No event for me? :( and not even knowing about this event, I would have kept them :(

Same story here. Well back in the day, we had heads up on upcoming events, now its more like "oh here is new event, be sure to check out detailed info, we will upload it after maintenance" possible problems, and they are always cause NA is something "special", are dealt with afterwards and nobody is quite happy about it. Hope @Rincan change that for upcoming events. Like the returning Hanbok festival event 😉

• Aion Team

Hey everyone. 

I know this one has been a bit of a pain point and I again, greatly apologize for the inconvenience as I was unable to post it on the website. As I stated before, it has been greatly noted and I will do whatever I can to push that this is not a common occurrence. 

On top of that, your feedback about how things were is also appreciated. Although I cannot promise I can do everything like in the past, it is still good to know in an attempt to see what I might be able tackle in the coming future. So, again, thank you for being understanding and polite with your critiques both on this and your general requests.

With all that being said, and as a (hopefully?) tiny make good...

I can say that something... cool is coming soon~

Archived