Start and End time of the XP/AP buff question

Arhangelos

What is the time frame, it was active until Monday up to a specific hour but was removed at some point during Monday. Last week we had the AP buff the whole week. The original XP/AP in the first weekend buff was bigger than the later.

Do these people accidentally hit buttons for this event?

31 minutes ago, Arhangelos said:

What is the time frame, it was active until Monday up to a specific hour but was removed at some point during Monday. Last week we had the AP buff the whole week. The original XP/AP in the first weekend buff was bigger than the later.

Do these people accidentally hit buttons for this event?

A it was said before, it's manually set. So they turn it on or off whenever the f they want or remember to do so. 

Just another simple way to show how much they care about Live Servers when they "forgot" to do it for several months.

I'm more surprised they actually give it back.

12 minutes ago, Unbuff-DN said:

A it was said before, it's manually set. So they turn it on or off whenever the f they want or remember to do so. 

Just another simple way to show how much they care about Live Servers when they "forgot" to do it for several months.

I'm more surprised they actually give it back.

Looks like they are dealing with it only when they are not bored enough to not care. They should turn it on and forget about it, it will work for us and no work for them!

It’s all rng. Everyone knows that the start, the end and the % of XP and AP buffs are set randomly each week. The developers are working now as well to implement a random login - a system in which, depending on random number generated when you enter your pin, all your account may or may not be deleted.

On 2/1/2022 at 11:33 PM, Gabrielis said:

It’s all rng. Everyone knows that the start, the end and the % of XP and AP buffs are set randomly each week. The developers are working now as well to implement a random login - a system in which, depending on random number generated when you enter your pin, all your account may or may not be deleted.

The creepiest thing is that in that reply I have foreseen the log in bug that we have now o.O @Arhangelos

6 hours ago, Gabrielis said:

The creepiest thing is that in that reply I have foreseen the log in bug that we have now o.O @Arhangelos

Next time make a scenario with lottery numbers.

They also have to extend the login event, I know at least 2 people who couldn't log for the whole day and they will lose the last reward.

1 hour ago, Arhangelos said:

Next time make a scenario with lottery numbers.

They also have to extend the login event, I know at least 2 people who couldn't log for the whole day and they will lose the last reward.

Let me make another prediction. (Speaks in a mysterious voice) next week there will be maintenance. And… there will be moooooooooore  buuuuuuuugs. Hahahahaha

crystal-ball-fortune-teller.gif

• 3 weeks later...

Archived