Implement Auto-Hunt? Vote Time!

Rin

Implement Auto-Hunt? Vote Time!  

107 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want to keep the auto-hunt feature?

• Yes, please!
    • No, thank you.

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/04/2022 at 06:00 PM

22 minutes ago, Gabrielis-KT said:

Probably he was also auto-hunting.

I checked my enemy tab and didn't show him killing any mobs, like I would see messages for him using debuffs on mobs etc. I am not really digging into it too much, I acknowledge open world auto hunt has its own limitations and perks like pvp while you are not there.

• Aion Team

Alright, happy Friday everyone! 

Thank you so much for all of your feedback. This has been an enlightening thread to read through and collect the results.

The final tally shows 92.5% in favor of auto-hunt! With that in mind and with the feedback provided, we will plan to keep the auto-hunting feature in these zones.

We greatly appreciate your time both in trying out this feature in game, and talking about how it functioned personally for you. Thank you all so much again, and as always if something else comes up, please keep voicing your concerns, critiques, suggestions, happiness, and anything in between here on the forums and I will continue to collect and report this back to the dev team.

Have a lovely weekend!

12 hours ago, Rin said:

Alright, happy Friday everyone! 

Thank you so much for all of your feedback. This has been an enlightening thread to read through and collect the results.

The final tally shows 92.5% in favor of auto-hunt! With that in mind and with the feedback provided, we will plan to keep the auto-hunting feature in these zones.

We greatly appreciate your time both in trying out this feature in game, and talking about how it functioned personally for you. Thank you all so much again, and as always if something else comes up, please keep voicing your concerns, critiques, suggestions, happiness, and anything in between here on the forums and I will continue to collect and report this back to the dev team.

Have a lovely weekend!

Thank you. We are waiting for the future poll to ask everyone whether we want it to be available in all maps.

• Rin unfeatured and unpinned this topic

Archived