Housign Scripts still bugged

Chibiusa-DN

Hi, i cannot remember for how long the housing scripts have been bugged, but they go glichted around update 5.0 - 5.3, currelty in 5.6 they still bugged, we cannot edit or creat new custom scripts, which is really annoying for people who enjoy housing feature in the game.

That's all. Hope you guys fix soon.

By the truth it's not a bug. They disabled it for one reason, and that reason was awesomiumprocess. We all remember how was unstable that process, so they just disabled (and deleted) it. But it's was used in script editor also. For returning the editor back they need rewrite it from scratch.

• 4 weeks later...
12 hours ago, IvelKardBalaRoja-TM said:

Hi, I have another problem, when I import the previous scripts, they work when I install them but when they return to my house they do not work.

Means what your script wasn't accepted and saved on server. Perhaps too large.

On 8/11/2017 at 0:34 PM, Aroch-TM said:

By the truth it's not a bug. They disabled it for one reason, and that reason was awesomiumprocess. We all remember how was unstable that process, so they just disabled (and deleted) it. But it's was used in script editor also. For returning the editor back they need rewrite it from scratch.

So that's what happened, then? Wish somebody had explained that back when people were complaining about it on the old forums. Guess that means I can't shrink anything in my studio anymore. ¬¬

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 8/11/2017 at 4:23 AM, Chibiusa-DN said:

Hi, i cannot remember for how long the housing scripts have been bugged, but they go glichted around update 5.0 - 5.3, currelty in 5.6 they still bugged, we cannot edit or creat new custom scripts, which is really annoying for people who enjoy housing feature in the game.

That's all. Hope you guys fix soon.

Yes, really! I only can  use resizing scripts because I exported them from some of my toons in like 2015 or 2016, when I could edit the sizes, and I use them blindly, just trying every number to see what size it gives. I also edited and exported glowlamp scipts to different colors (red, yellow, green, blue, gray-purple) and exported them at that time. It's rather problematic to use resizing scripts this way.

On 16.12.2017 at 11:10 PM, HelliosRed-KT said:

Yes, really! I only can  use resizing scripts because I exported them from some of my toons in like 2015 or 2016, when I could edit the sizes, and I use them blindly, just trying every number to see what size it gives. I also edited and exported glowlamp scipts to different colors (red, yellow, green, blue, gray-purple) and exported them at that time. It's rather problematic to use resizing scripts this way.

Solution was found and shared here a few weeks ago. 

You can also find simple way to fix it here.

• 10 months later...

Archived