Jump to content
Forums

When is the game going to get better ?


Crognth
 Share

Recommended Posts

Leveling up takes for ever . Wheres the experience amulets in the store ? AP My level 50 has only spent AP points on temporal stone recipe and Has 284000 AP at lvl 50 thats enought to buy 1 pair of gloves maybe. Ok I am going to give this game another month but if it just continues down this path im done. I hope Devs don't think they are doing a great job because this is starting to suck. You have an oportunity to do it right instead you do it wrong and players are leaving . Give us some hope .

Link to comment
Share on other sites

If you haven't completed all your yellow (story) quests I would strongly recommend you go through those as they recently mega buffed the exp given from these quests. It is now so easy to level you actually level too fast in my opinion, and may hit level 50 without all your skills because you couldn't save enough kinah during the leveling process to buy them.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

To reiterate, leveling is pretty easy right now. Following through your campaigns grants a level, sometimes more, per in the later stages. You could go from 40 - 50 in a day, pending getting groups for some/solo ability, paired with our current xp buff.

 

With fort instances and arenas we have more access to AP now as well.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Crognth said:

Leveling up takes for ever . Wheres the experience amulets in the store ? AP My level 50 has only spent AP points on temporal stone recipe and Has 284000 AP at lvl 50 thats enought to buy 1 pair of gloves maybe. Ok I am going to give this game another month but if it just continues down this path im done. I hope Devs don't think they are doing a great job because this is starting to suck. You have an oportunity to do it right instead you do it wrong and players are leaving . Give us some hope .

Lots to say here, but I think you misunderstood gearing/gear in Aion. An easy route for pvp gear is to get 30e armor gear along with a combine pvp wep (if that is your class) and 30 gold pvp accessories to get you started in pvp. You can plus your 30e gear up to 10-15 fairly cheaply and then you are in a good spot to pvp. After that you can focus more on higher pvp gear. It will also help your gear for pve if you like that.

But if you are waiting for some big new content, we will likely see one new pvp (battleground) instance in ~3 months and then 2.0 will hit in June/July this year. At present, what you see in the pvp/pve is basically the complete 1.X Classic game and if that isn't enjoyable then jump to a new game. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Darob said:

Lots to say here, but I think you misunderstood gearing/gear in Aion. An easy route for pvp gear is to get 30e armor gear along with a combine pvp wep (if that is your class) and 30 gold pvp accessories to get you started in pvp. You can plus your 30e gear up to 10-15 fairly cheaply and then you are in a good spot to pvp. After that you can focus more on higher pvp gear. It will also help your gear for pve if you like that.

But if you are waiting for some big new content, we will likely see one new pvp (battleground) instance in ~3 months and then 2.0 will hit in June/July this year. At present, what you see in the pvp/pve is basically the complete 1.X Classic game and if that isn't enjoyable then jump to a new game. 

Essentially this. In 2.0 people will still be rolling around in 40/50e. Hell, as a Templar I'll still be using the same extendable GS I am now. There will be -some- new pvp gear/gear, and new content to farm AP, but not much more than we have at present.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Well AFK Dredge seems the most popular way of getting AP.

I wish they would remove the AP reward for loosing, and double the AP reward for the points earned.

That way the loosing team only gets rewarded for the effort they put in, so AFK people get zero AP.

 

The Elyos side has an AFK epidemic.

 

 

Edited by Cyfur
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2/9/2022 at 1:24 AM, Cyfur said:

Well AFK Dredge seems the most popular way of getting AP.

I wish they would remove the AP reward for loosing, and double the AP reward for the points earned.

That way the loosing team only gets rewarded for the effort they put in, so AFK people get zero AP.

 

The Elyos side has an AFK epidemic.

 

 

AFK dredge is only 500 AP, that is 10 guards taking ~5 minutes or 1 AFK arena taking a few minutes these days.

In 2.0 I believe an AFK dredge is a little more beneficial being 1.5k AP for a loss while winning doesn't triple in rewards so the gap between the two is reduced. Of all the issues facing Aion, afking dredge seems fairly low on the issue list. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...