Jump to content
Forums

Weekly Server Maintenance - February 9, 2022


Rin
 Share

Recommended Posts

  • Aion Team

Greetings Daevas!

Tomorrow we will be holding our regularly scheduled maintenance for Aion Classic. Downtime will begin at 6am Server Time (4am PT / 7am ET / 12pm UTC), and will conclude after approximately 2 hours and 45 minutes.

The following changes will be coming to the game during this maintenance:

  • Login Coin Event
  • Tahabata Weapon crafting has been fixed, and reduced to their proper amount. Thank you for your reports about this issue and your patience as we worked towards a solution! 
    • We will also be giving 5 Fading Tahabata marks to all players who hold at least 1 on their account.
    • This above survey is available once per ACCOUNT, and will end on February 16, 2022.

Thank you everyone for your continued feedback and patience. See you in game!

--------------------------------------

Update  2/9/22 @ 5:30PM PT: We are investigating a discrepancy in the price amount of the [Event] Treasure Room Time Scroll Selection Box, and appreciate your patience on this topic until we have more information.

However, in the mean time, we have implemented a survey that will give one free [Event] Treasure Room Time Scroll Selection Box to all accounts with one character level 10~50. You must claim this before February 16, 2022.

Thank you again for your patience and for bringing this to our attention.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

How many marks will you need with the design now when you said their "proper amount"? Will be still be receiving 3 Fading Marks from an unprocced craft? This solution is a good step in the right direction definitely, but honestly those of us who crafted the Marks before 1.8 update are still feeling the pain from having only 1/3 of the amount of the people who did the crafting after.

Also is it possible to bring back the Bunny event? Just make it a biweekly event and every player would appreciate it, there's literally no drawback for you guys to do it except having to have someone activate/deactivate the event code.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Thanks Rin, 

I have a question i hope you can provide some light on. 

What is the plan regarding the remaining 2 character slots? Will they be opened with a patch or sold on the Quna store? part of the daeva pass?

Thanks

Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, Rin said:

Greetings Daevas!

Tomorrow we will be holding our regularly scheduled maintenance for Aion Classic. Downtime will begin at 6am Server Time (4am PT / 7am ET / 12pm UTC), and will conclude after approximately 2 hours and 45 minutes.

The following changes will be coming to the game during this maintenance:

  • Login Coin Event
  • Tahabata Weapon crafting has been fixed, and reduced to their proper amount. Thank you for your reports about this issue and your patience as we worked towards a solution! 
    • We will also be giving 5 Fading Tahabata marks to all players who hold at least 1 on their account.
    • This above survey is available once per ACCOUNT, and will end on February 16, 2022.

Thank you everyone for your continued feedback and patience. See you in game!

Hi Rin i like the new event in coming and the changes to taha, we need more events xpecially these days with new mmos coming to the market, and i would like to say we need more events with stigma shards thanks
stigma shards are important in the game because we spend shards everytime we change our stigmas for pve/pvp and sometimes u dont even want to go to pve with ur friends  because the lack of stigma shards and how expensive they are

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, DevilNefilims-DN said:

Hi Rin i like the new event in coming and the changes to taha, we need more events xpecially these days with new mmos coming to the market, and i would like to say we need more events with stigma shards thanks
stigma shards are important in the game because we spend shards everytime we change our stigmas for pve/pvp and sometimes u dont even want to go to pve with ur friends  because the lack of stigma shards and how expensive they are

There are shugos around the abyss that sell stigma shards to combat this problem. It was an event in KR, then they added it permanently. We got the permanent version.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, Pyromage-DN said:

There are shugos around the abyss that sell stigma shards to combat this problem. It was an event in KR, then they added it permanently. We got the permanent version.

that shugo dont help since stigma shards are cheaper on the broker than buying from that npc , maybe if @Rin could fix the price to 200-300 kinah per shard would be better

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, DevilNefilims-DN said:

that shugo dont help since stigma shards are cheaper on the broker than buying from that npc , maybe if @Rin could fix the price to 200-300 kinah per shard would be better

this is an extremely unimportant and low priority problem lmao stop talking about it as if it's a problem for EVERYONE. stigma shards are 700g each on broker, you can either farm them or buy them.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Ussopsk said:

this is an extremely unimportant and low priority problem lmao stop talking about it as if it's a problem for EVERYONE. stigma shards are 700g each on broker, you can either farm them or buy them.

^ Tell me you are a class that doesnt change all your stigmas twice a day without telling me

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Ussopsk said:

this is an extremely unimportant and low priority problem lmao stop talking about it as if it's a problem for EVERYONE. stigma shards are 700g each on broker, you can either farm them or buy them.

Stigma shards are by far the biggest plague as of now as a Cleric. The way activities are lined up currently makes you switch back and forth over and over between different specs and lock you in heal specs for whole segments of the day if you want to save up on shards,  it's a nightmare. Yeah they're 700 per on, broker....that's 7mil for a stack of 10k, which you very easily go through within a few days. That problem would be alleviated a little bit if the arena daily gave 2k shards instead of an extra ticket, similar to how it initially was.

Edited by Virlym
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Moone said:

^ Tell me you are a class that doesnt change all your stigmas twice a day without telling me

Accurate. Even as a Templar, I burn stigma shards pretty quickly. I think some people have more kinah than others, through illicit means, and maybe that also alters their perception... but stigma shards are and have been expensive for a while, and I'm not even a class that burns them as much as others. Maybe that person just doesn't switch as often or only does a few things every now and again... or doesn't bother to change their setup for optimal play.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Aion Team
1 hour ago, JSA said:

Hi JSA. The bottom of the tooltip, your purchase record resets every week on Wednesday at 8PM. Was there another issue I am not aware of with these screenshots, and if so, could you elaborate please? That would be greatly helpful!

19 hours ago, Ussopsk said:

How many marks will you need with the design now when you said their "proper amount"? Will be still be receiving 3 Fading Marks from an unprocced craft?

The proper amount is supposed to be 36 fading tahabata marks for the craft, not the 100 amount that it was accidentally reverted to. And yes, you will still receive 3 fading marks, that system was working as intended.

For everything else, thank you all for your feedback and discussions! If you continued to run into issues or problems, please don't hesitate to post about it. I will find answers if I can, and if I cannot, I will be reporting on it to the team.

I appreciate each of your time and patience ❤️ Hope this helps!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

36 minutes ago, Rin said:

Was there another issue I am not aware of with these screenshots, and if so, could you elaborate please? That would be greatly helpful!

The price is listed as 30 coins on the event webpage. In-game the price is 120. That is the issue with the screenshots.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Aion Team
1 minute ago, Soloing said:

The price is listed as 30 coins on the event webpage. In-game the price is 120. That is the issue with the screenshots.

OH! Based on the screenshot, I was so fixated thinking it was the tooltip so kept reading that over. My apologies and thanks for bringing that up! Please give me some time as I report this back to the team.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

49 minutes ago, Cyfur said:

Stigma shards drop off every second fort instance mob. I have thousands of the things.

That's great, if you ignore the fact they drop 2 (Two) and a single respec costs over a thousand of them. Please refrain from providing feedback if you're a gladiator that changes 1 lower stigma every other blue moon. Shards are 200% an issue for over half of the classes.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, Rin said:

OH! Based on the screenshot, I was so fixated thinking it was the tooltip so kept reading that over. My apologies and thanks for bringing that up! Please give me some time as I report this back to the team.

My bad. Yes, it was about the price. ^^

Link to comment
Share on other sites

31 minutes ago, Rin said:

OH! Based on the screenshot, I was so fixated thinking it was the tooltip so kept reading that over. My apologies and thanks for bringing that up! Please give me some time as I report this back to the team.

Thanks for responding to our posts, your predecessors were reluctant to do so, and we greatly appreciate the pro-active feedback from the Aion team.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Aion Team

Update  2/9/22 @ 5:30PM PT: We are still investigating the price amount of the [Event] Treasure Room Time Scroll Selection Box, and appreciate your patience on this topic until we have more information.

However, in the mean time, we have implemented a survey that will give one free [Event] Treasure Room Time Scroll Selection Box to all accounts with one character level 10~50. You must claim this before February 16, 2022.

Thank you again for your patience and for bringing this to our attention.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 hours ago, Ussopsk said:

this is an extremely unimportant and low priority problem lmao stop talking about it as if it's a problem for EVERYONE. stigma shards are 700g each on broker, you can either farm them or buy them.

clearly u dont care about stigmas shards because :
1. you buy kinah from third party program users
2. you play a class that dont need to change stigmas every time u want to pvp/pve dps/support

and like someone said , before we used to get 2k shards from the arena quest intead ticket, but they changed it so we lack of stigma shards xpecially classes that we need to use a proper build for dps/pve/pvp.

I would like to suggest to @Rinto  fix the core npc that sells stigma shards in 1200 kinah each to 200 kinah, because 1200 right now is the broker price so that npc makes no sense.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, DevilNefilims-DN said:

clearly u dont care about stigmas shards because :
1. you buy kinah from third party program users
2. you play a class that dont need to change stigmas every time u want to pvp/pve dps/support

and like someone said , before we used to get 2k shards from the arena quest intead ticket, but they changed it so we lack of stigma shards xpecially classes that we need to use a proper build for dps/pve/pvp.

I would like to suggest to @Rinto  fix the core npc that sells stigma shards in 1200 kinah each to 200 kinah, because 1200 right now is the broker price so that npc makes no sense.

I have like 20k sigma shards that have dropped in Dredge and other places, they are a pain with a 10k stack size limit.

There is no  evidence of a shortage to me.

Like I said before, every 2nd. mob drops a few in fort instances.

 

Edited by Cyfur
Link to comment
Share on other sites

@Rin Hey, just wanted to report another issue coming up with the last maintenance. Skip button from quest cutscenes, just added on 1.8 update, doesn't show up anymore. We can still press escape nd skip the video after a certain amount of time, but this was part of the last update and this feature is already gone without any reason.

Also, I would also like to say, as it's already posted in other topics, the enchant success rate % should be always been displayed as a feature of the game, which is also gone with this last maintenance. A lot of people would really appreciate this to show up back again.

Greetings!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Rin unpinned this topic

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...