It's been said before

Jake-DN

As someone who has failed 8 hearts and still doesn't have HHOM I would rather not have a HHOM from the pass. Why give everyone basically free fenris when they have put 0 effort into it. That just spits in the face of everyone who has failed like 10 15 etc hearts in a row. I would rather not have it for myself than to see everyone who hasn't done a single craft attempt walking around with full fenris because at the very least this is fair and not p2w which this game is enough already

2 hours ago, Kiras said:

As someone who has failed 8 hearts and still doesn't have HHOM I would rather not have a HHOM from the pass. Why give everyone basically free fenris when they have put 0 effort into it. That just spits in the face of everyone who has failed like 10 15 etc hearts in a row. I would rather not have it for myself than to see everyone who hasn't done a single craft attempt walking around with full fenris because at the very least this is fair and not p2w which this game is enough already

Although one can definitely understand this point of view, we have to look at how the game is right now, and the current situation. 

We have to look at how the game has been handled, where we are in patch release, how long the games been out, what the player base currently is, and how it will only continue to diminish, how we dont have the same effective drop rates as KR whom even they had a HHoM on their daeva pass, etc. 

Right now, even if everyone had the kinah to buy, there is simply not enough BBBS being generated for even half of the current playerbase to obtain a HHoM even on the first proc. It would be one thing if they increased the drop rates of BBBS for NA, but this is essentially content gating on a game that is very rapidly losing what little players they have left. People are going to be burnt out on Uppers soon, there needs to be a bone thrown to continue having players stick around until 2.x. 

Even with a HHoM being given in a pass, it's not like Fenris is free. You still have to pay millions of kinah for each piece, as well as spend considerable time. One quest has ~10 turn ins that you have to wait 2 hours before the next is available. One quest has you grind 40 mobs for an item thats a ~30% drop rate, or defeat end game instances, 30 times. 

It's not hard, its time consuming and the only accomplishment for having it is that you put in the effort. For this reason as well, it wouldnt even been P2W at this point for it to be in the daeva pass. Players still have to get 449 Crafting, which is again, another time waste aspect. 

Archived